• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10.27.17 is about to be YUGE. What will you be playing?!

Buying Mario right away, then I'll get Wolfestein on sale in a month or two. ow way I am diverting any time from the likely most fun game of the gen. Especially when non-Nintendo games go on sale so quickly nowadays.

bchan555

Wolfenstein 2 and Assassin's Creed for sure.

I have never liked Mario games much, even going back to the NES.

Plz don't kill me. ._.

BraXzy

Mario day one with a splash of Stranger Things.

Wolfenstein and AC I have on the radar for Christmas time depending on reviews/impressions.

ghibli99

Mario. Everything else -- gaming or otherwise -- will cease to exist for a while.

Edit: And oh yeah, can't forget about Stranger Things S2.

Got a Mario preoroder in at Amazon. So hopefully I'll be playing it on launch day.

Didn't realize the new AC game comes out the same day... dang yo!

bobawesome

I'm still sick of Assassin's Creed and I don't care about Wolfenstein. I've had Mario preordered for about a month. Didn't want a potential Splatoon 2 problem where it was a pain to preorder days leading up to launch.

Lunar15

Excited for Wolfenstein, but I'm actually not super interested in playing something really violent right now. Don't know why, but thinking about it makes me queasy. Recent development.

So, Mario will come first, and I'll get around to Wolfenstein sometime after.

DooD1234

None of the above. Reason, don't have a switch for Mario and will wait for price drop for Wolfenstein. Just not interested in Assassin's Creed. That alright though as I still have other game to finish.

psychotron

Mario is a given, as is Wolfenstein. Asscreed games have never held my attention, aside from the second one. Stranger Things 2 and the new Trivium album the same day. I may need to take off work, lol.

keidashxd

I'm gonna binge-watch Stranger Things season 2 instead, maybe later... I'll go to the cinema and watch Thor Ragnarock(yes, in most european countries it's a week early), if I'm not asleep then I'll play Mario Odissey. Perfect Friday in my book.

I loved Wolfie I and hate Nazis but am holding off on Wolfie II for now. 1 had some glaring moments in there that stood took me out of the experience so i want to hear how 2 has fixed those problems, if at all.

For now, it's Mario.

I dont have any inclination for another AC game much less one set in Egypt.

rudger

Mario...MARIO!!!

Then maybe some
Luigi Mario. Honest question, when was the last time Luigi wasn’t playable? Sunshine?

Grisby

Wolfy 2 and Mario. It's a good ass month.

I'll pick up AC sometime next year, maybe after I've gotten an XB1X.

None. Saving my money for SWBFII two and half weeks later.

I'll probably get Wolfenstein sometime next year and Mario when I get a Switch next income tax return. Unless it turns out to be a massive surprise I think I'm done with Assassin's Creed.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
The 26th is a national holiday here, so as long as the mail doesn't fuck up, I'm gonna play Mario on a brand new Switch :|

Fliesen

Gonna binge watch Stranger Things Season 2 ...

Gonna have my brother gift me AC Origins for christmas
Gonna buy Wolfenstein 2 some time in November.

After the 27th (and during my flights to Denmark and Sweden) it's gonna be Odyssey, baby.

kingbean

I'm stressed out by the amount of games.

Destiny 2 on pc earlier and my massive backlog of 3ds games and switch games.

I'll get Mario for sure but I'll hopefully have the willpower to wait on Wolfie. I'll never got ass creed as it's not my jam, but Fire Emblem warriors might be purchased soonish too.

Ugh burdened by entertainment.

Ponn

Banned
Give a shit lessabout AC at this point and don’t like shooters. Easy pick. The real question is will I be done with FE Warriors by then.

Odyssey! Though Wolfenstein II looks sick and I plan on playing it later.

AC Origins would take some convincing. Like, I haven’t played some other 9+ games this year so it’d need to be a goddamn revolution to get a pick up.

Top Bottom