• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$10 PSN card for $7 - Digital Delivery

rusteepot

I tried redeeming my code today, and it's been redeemed. Argh. PCGameSupply is refusing to refund me and told me to contact Playstation (which I did; they in turn told me to speak to PCGamingSupply).

Has anyone had similar issues? I have bought cards from them previously, no issues till this round.

I tried redeeming my code today, and it's been redeemed. Argh. PCGamingSupply is refusing to refund me and told me to contact Playstation (which I did; they in turn told me to speak to PCGamingSupply).

Has anyone had similar issues? I have bought cards from them previously, no issues till this round.

It's never happened to me, but I always redeem my codes right away.
Kind of a dumb question, but are you sure you didn't redeem it when you got it? Maybe you forgot. It happens more times than you'd think.

rusteepot

It's never happened to me, but I always redeem my codes right away.
Kind of a dumb question, but are you sure you didn't redeem it when you got it? Maybe you forgot. It happens more times than you'd think.

I am pretty sure because I am staring at my transaction history right now. And yes, I usually do redeem my codes within one day of delivery but I have been so busy, it sort of slipped my mind.

PCGameSupply is refusing to refund me because according to Playstation, it has been redeemed after the date of purchase (and it certainly wasn't me and nope, I didn't show it to anyone).

Any advice? D:

(I guess moral of the story for me is to redeem it ASAP next time)

autoduelist

hmmm. instant cancellation, and i need to 'wait an hour' before i can try again.

I wasn't sure to begin with, but I guess they got my details for free.

LordofPwn

got a code and it worked. saved me from having to buy another card from target so i could buy Persona 5. $43.09 spent and tax free, I'll call that a victory

Giving them a fake phone number won't work?

I am not too confident in giving out my mobile number to save myself $3.73. (three dollars and seventy three cents)

If you've got a smartphone, there are apps like Burner you can use just for this (often times they have free trials)

How do I pay with Paypal as stated in the OP?
Can't find the option.

no PayPal on these daily deals because people were using PayPal to abuse the system.

hmmm. instant cancellation, and i need to 'wait an hour' before i can try again.

I wasn't sure to begin with, but I guess they got my details for free.

I had that issue with them as well with the eShop credit yesterday. Tried with three different credits cards and they all canceled instantly. I emailed support and they said it wasn't available in my region. I'm in the USA so I know that can't be the problem. Super strange.

Sweet, I've gotten $18 of free money from this place so far. Mad that I missed March, assuming they did one lol.

kn7ycD2.png

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I hope the codes don't finish before evening today. I'm at work but really wanna utilize this to be able to get some discount for Hellblade.

kirblar

Only had an issue 2 months ago when they cancelled a PayPal order along w/ everyone else. Just used CCs directly, haven't had a problem w/ the last 2 orders.

Shame you can't buy a larger amount, but a great deal is still a great deal. I'll keep $10 in my PS wallet for whenever they might be a good flash sale.

Top Bottom