• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$10 PSN card for $7 - Digital Delivery

So I just heard back from them again and they said there are certain regions in the USA where the codes are unavailable. Region is not determined until after the point of checkout. I guess Maryland is one of the regions it's not available in haha.

Shin

Banned
Wait how often do they have these sales because I bought one 3 days ago and just bought another one.

DonF

I've gotten 3 psn cards and one nintendo card, oh also a ps+ last year, love that site! (I'm from south america, visa works without problems)

AndersK

So... Us PSN is roughly 25 % cheaper than my regional stores. And I'm hoarding these 30 % off 10 dollar vouchers at every opportunity. Soon Sony are gonna be paying me to buy games!

The math checks out.

Squarehard

Just a couple of things to note.

People who have been getting a cancelled order, the reason could be due to your CC company, so if your order gets held for review, you need to approve it on your CC before it times out during the review period.

There is no Paypal options for promotions. I asked their customer service directly, and it was explained that promotions will no longer be eligible for Paypal checkout.

Marcoos

Just a couple of things to note.

People who have been getting a cancelled order, the reason could be due to your CC company, so if your order gets held for review, you need to approve it on your CC before it times out during the review period.

There is no Paypal options for promotions. I asked their customer service directly, and it was explained that promotions will no longer be eligible for Paypal checkout.

Did they explain why? My guess is there's a charge they pay to PayPal which would make it not so worthwhile for them to run?

Squarehard

Did they explain why? My guess is there's a charge they pay to PayPal which would make it not so worthwhile for them to run?

Never gave a reason, but I can certainly think of a fair amount of reasons why, including the reason regarding fees.

I remember when they used to accept it, but it's a thing of the past now.

For those worried about security, just make sure you don't save your CC info for future use so the information isn't just floating around there. Not a guarantee for anything, but it's something at least.

too many people were getting multiple purchases of the same promo using one paypal account

I've seen this explanation floated around too.

AndyVirus

Looking at my order history, I can see how the pound has weakened/strengthened month by month this year. In June it cost £5.52, in July £5.31.

Marcoos

too many people were getting multiple purchases of the same promo using one paypal account

Ah I see, thanks

Never gave a reason, but I can certainly think of a fair amount of reasons why, including the reason regarding fees.

I remember when they used to accept it, but it's a thing of the past now.

For those worried about security, just make sure you don't save your CC info for future use so the information isn't just floating around there. Not a guarantee for anything, but it's something at least.

I've seen this explanation floated around too.

Totally agree, I never save my details on sites unless it forces me to.

You used to be able to use PayPal if you used the mobile site, but they put a stop to that a little while back

Tektonic

why do i get "The prepaid card is not available in this region." when trying to redeem the code to my US psn account?

GReeeeN

I have a spare CAN $20 code that I thought would work on US account, but doesn't. If someone from Canada would like to trade a $10 US code (from this promo) for my $20 CAN code, let me know

got this earlier...hopefully I can get another deal or two in the next few weeks with Everybody's Golf and Destiny 2 coming out

saving a few dollars adds up

Top Bottom