• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$10 PSN card for $7 - Digital Delivery

M.W.

From Squarehard on last page:

There is no Paypal options for promotions. I asked their customer service directly, and it was explained that promotions will no longer be eligible for Paypal checkout.

Shin

Banned
my master card is not working and i do not see paypal option even on mobile not for the $10 card at least :/

Not that this helps you, though I just used my master card and it was instantly approved/delivered.
Got a free game so to speak because of this sale!

Slaylock

I wish we could get the OP changed to indicate that PayPal isn't accepted any more. It might eliminate that question getting asked repeatedly.

Banned
seems like a great deal, but I don't like giving out my CC# on the web like that....

I used PCgamesupply for over 5 years and have had over 300 transactions with them, they are safe at least from my experience. Anywho, I just bought a PSN gift card last week and bought a game, sadly I will have to miss this deal.

kaiju

Got this error using Mastercard. Was worth a shot.

We apologize but we were unable to charge your credit card as we have received an error from our merchant processor. As an alternative please use the Paypal payment methods.

GReeeeN

so this US PSN works on CAD accounts?

I accidentally bought a $20 CAD code a few months back that I can't redeem on my US account. As this promo is only 1 code per customer, I'll be happy to trade you my spare $20 CAD code for one of these $10 US codes

Pm me if your interested

Top Bottom