• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1200 Year-Old Mayan Ruins Found, Shows Dates Past 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

big_z

this is so fake. the governments want to keep the people calm so we dont destroy ourselves before the 2012 event does.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
this is so fake. the governments want to keep the people calm so we dont destroy ourselves before the 2012 event does.
image.php

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
TO me something ends when we can't go back

Therefore the world ends every second since I can not go back to the second lost =3

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Gonna do so much looting on December 21st, feel like it's still the right thing to do.

Bender: Mayhem? There's gonna be mayhem? I'm staying! [He takes out a molotov from his chest compartment and runs off.] Woo-eee!

Orayn

Oh, well if the Mayans said so!

I don't get it. Why put stock in what any ancient culture thought about the end of the world? It's not like they have a good track record when it comes to other predictions.

mantidor

Even if they found ruins saying "yep guys 2012 you're screwed" it still wouldn't be anything more than a bunch of superstitious nonsense. Why anyone would trust a society that wasn't smart enough to prevent its own destruction is beyond me.

Maybe they will find a crystal skull though...

I always wanted to make some crazy time capsule or monument or anything that would stand the test of time with some crazy predictions so once civilization collapses and rises again, as it always does, people from oher lands will get crazy theories about the future.

I am more amazed at the discovery of Iron Man.

y29SP.jpg

Whats with that guy's arms? they are huge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom