• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1st Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire footage to be shown @ Pokémon GetTV on Sunday

upandaway

I just realised, the guy who had was in the pink suit used a Mega stone but was also the owner of the Mega Evolution bracelet, so that means he's a Pokemon that can evolve himself. That or he is a human that can Mega Evolve. Does this mean Human Evolution is now possible? I think so.
I don't know what you're trying to imply when the simple and obvious answer is that he's both a human and a Pokemon.

I mean geez just think about it logically, what're you complicating things for.

Hmm...if these are megas then theyve definitely toned em down. Which i like. No real body changes. Just a natural evolution of the original concept. Totally makes sense too. Groudon represents land as has lava (liquid land) flowing through its body. Kyorge represnts torrential downpours and appears to have lightning flowing through its body. I like. Pokemon B team take the wheel!

Desmond

I just realised, the guy who had was in the pink suit used a Mega stone but was also the owner of the Mega Evolution bracelet, so that means he's a Pokemon that can evolve himself. That or he is a human that can Mega Evolve. Does this mean Human Evolution is now possible? I think so.
Didn't Darwin say something about that?

What?

upandaway

MnlBdd8.png

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe

Not too surprised, they have human eeveelutions as well

130206_akiyama_eievuis.png

Also Shoko became a Sylveon

Chunky

These fucking Pokemon TV cunts raaarrrgh!!!
Every time I stay awake for this pile of piss and every time I fall asleep bitterly disappointed.

I guess pokemon is finally a worldwide event. Everything that hits japan will simultaneously be annouced worldwide. So no more getting burned for ten second clips.

Top Bottom