• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of 2 Pics Per Post AND READ THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
GTA4

85568002.jpg

96807523.jpg

scitek

mrtapout1 said:
please tell me how you got AA in there? Looks amazing!

I have an ATI card. I posted it in this thread a while back, but there's a way to play with older drivers on a game-by-game basis while still having the latest driver installed. You need RadeonPro to do it, and for Hot Pursuit, you need the 10.10e drivers for AA to work.

Here it is: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=27919977&postcount=4483

Prince of Persia shots while I'm here.

princeofpersia_launchezqco.png

princeofpersia_launcheksim.png

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
@mrtapout1

The Raiden outfit is a mod, right? The Altair outfit is pretty cool too but that seems like something that could be unlocked in game.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Gestahl said:
The Raiden outfit is in game, you get it for bronzing all the virtual training challenges.

wow, I had no idea

I guess it's a trade for the AC outfit in MGS4, good stuff

Now I have a motivation to go back to ACBro.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Snuggler said:
it's missing a lot of things

I'm hyped for the game but I'm just gonna wait until it's ready
Yeah I stayed pure as well. I know I am getting the game so I don't see the point in play the first 10 hours in an incomplete form a couple months in advance. It would suck having to wait to play the rest.

profit

Snuggler, are those just ME2 shots at max settings or do you have any kind of mods? Those faces look a ton better then what I get on my pc and I thought I had everything maxed too.... Sorry for the dumb question.

FoxSpirit

Snuggler said:
it's missing a lot of things

I'm hyped for the game but I'm just gonna wait until it's ready

Yep. And with the release window, I guess there's a good chance for FXAA implementation which would be really great.

Gvaz

Banned
It has FXAA but the one in the preview build either doesn't work or it's shit. No SSAO, no proper shadowing (I see people cast shadows but objects don't? uhh), lighting that's flat, things that are blurry wayyyyy to close up, weird facial texturing and animations

It's not set in stone these will be fixed, but you can only hope. They listened to the highlighting at least and the game is improved for it.

mrtapout1

Banned
Does anyone know if Ice enhancer works with episodes of liberty city? Do u just si
Ply paste tue ice enhancer folder in the area where exe file is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom