• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of 2 Pics Per Post AND READ THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Witcher 2 - these shots are funny, I took them a while ago and can't remember what I was doing down there. Certainly not doing the Nekker quest. o_O

5745561101_b1ec4faa1c_o.jpg

5745559335_ef3b51c95d_o.jpg

Shift 2 looks ridiculous. I just started playing this game and I cannot fathom how they managed to draw such beautiful roads and shaders. It's marvelous. That and the fact it runs silky smooth, just like HP. Those guys are wizards, I tell you.

fin

Megadrive said:
Re: Crysis with Extreme Immersion and XtremeFX2

I googled and saw there's a huge amount of bobbing about when you walk with the Extreme Immersion mod. Is it possible to get rid of that via config? I get motion sickness from it.

Yeah I think you can still scale the Weapon Sway in the options. It gets turned waaaaay up.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Gvaz said:
he probably resized them
No he is using Sparse-Grid Super Sampling and prefers a lower LOD bias than what people would normally use for 4x SGSS. I discussed it with him in the Mass Effect thread. You have to really fail at resize pics to make them blurrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom