• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of 2 Pics Per Post AND READ THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
TheOctagon said:
I'll post a quick guide to saving as JPG in GIMP and Photoshop later tonight, then Stallion can work it into the OP. Regarding downsampling, did I specifically mention it? I thought I only mentioned bullshot functions like the Unreal tiledshot which are incompatible with HUDs anyway. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.
I suppose it wasn't called out specifically, but it's probably nicest just to have a rule saying "it's okay to downsample as long as you mention it" if we want to be particular. :)

Also, abload is failing to load my images. Did we finally break it? *edit* Finally they're back.

Tokubetsu

Blizzard said:
I suppose it wasn't called out specifically, but it's probably nicest just to have a rule saying "it's okay to downsample as long as you mention it" if we want to be particular. :)

Also, abload is failing to load my images. Did we finally break it? *edit* Finally they're back.

Or make it so you're only allowed to downsample from a resolution bigger than 1920x1080 to 1080 or w/e is the closest size but keeps the original aspect ratio.

Splinter Cell Conviction
conviction_game_2011_0am73.png

conviction_game_2011_0kms5.png

bumclot

How does BC2: Vietnam look? Briefly watched someone play on a 360 and I thought it looked pretty good but it doesn't seem to be getting much love here.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
bumclot said:
How does BC2: Vietnam look? Briefly watched someone play on a 360 and I thought it looked pretty good but it doesn't seem to be getting much love here.

buy it. It has some glitches but still it's very fun.

Blizzard

Banned
Ahh, I have a screenshot blockage! The doctor said I had to post these pictures lying around! I thought maybe I had some Mafia II shots, but I guess not on this hard drive.

FUEL:
fuel2010-05-1121-03-289rzc.jpg

fuel2010-05-1420-24-09wrvi.jpg

Blizzard

Banned
I think these are downsampled from double resolution, but it's realtime playable downsampling so I figured it was okay. The framerate is usually 30+ fps on a 5850 if I recall correctly.

fuel_2010_07_10_01_34_yrn0.jpg

fuel_2010_07_10_00_13_uqz8.jpg

Vampire, if you want to let me know when you're done I'll try to not interrupt the stream. Sorry about that. I have a bunch of miscellaneous game shots.

John

lastplayed said:
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

http://amonhen.net/athenaeum/plog-content/images/games/vampire-the-masquerade---bloodlines/vampire-2011-01-02-17-00-25-40.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://amonhen.net/athenaeum/plog-content/images/games/vampire-the-masquerade---bloodlines/vampire-2011-01-02-17-01-03-09.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
ooh, how'd you get AA working? i tried my last playthrough but it didn't take (nvidia card)

kuYuri

This is the first time I'm hearing of RadeonPro and I had to read the OP for this thread to learn about it. :lol

dejan said:
Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga

Why do my shadows in the game look like building blocks? :( I've tried every AA solution I can think of, and while the environments look good, the AA on character models and shadows looks horrible.

Blizzard said:
Does that woman have completely clean skin everywhere except her cleavage, which is covered with blood? o_O

I think it's supposed to be a copper plate or something. At least it looks more obvious on the male version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom