• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

16450_2013-10-27_0001iycy7.png

16450_2013-10-27_0002eye2e.png

One3rd

I like 'em. Very moody shots.

Enslaved looks interesting as well. Sounds like the play style is similar to DmC, I'll have to check it out when I actually get some time to play some games.

Had 20 minutes to spare and thought I'd boot around in Sleeping Dogs, then I remembered I had Racer_S camera mod installed and had a play with that. Two hours later I realize I haven't actually progressed the story at all...although, with the time I've spent with the camera mod I've now achieved the coveted "Camera Wrangler" achievement. =)

I can't seem to knock the aliasing out of this game. My rig can't render above 3200x1800 in Sleeping Dogs and even on max in-game AA you can still see jaggies. Anyone know any working AA bits that might help? Can't seem to get softTH or SweetFX to work either.

10517558665_2b068e7ccd_o.jpg

10517587196_7360c05c5a_o.jpg

I can't seem to knock the aliasing out of this game. My rig can't render above 3200x1800 in Sleeping Dogs and even on max in-game AA you can still see jaggies. Anyone know any working AA bits that might help? Can't seem to get softTH or SweetFX to work either.

I was crazy enough to try 4K + max in-game AA, which includes supersampling. I saw no trace of aliasing, but also no trace of a frame rate above 10.

SweetFX worked fine though.

One3rd

I was crazy enough to try 4K + max in-game AA, which includes supersampling. I saw no trace of aliasing, but also no trace of a frame rate above 10.

SweetFX worked fine though.

Ya, at 3200x1800 with in-game settings maxed I get 1-2 FPS, don't think my rig would survive 4k. I'll have to give SweetFX another try if you were able to get it to work. I'd like to see if SMAA can help at all...or is that going to be an issue with the in-game FXAA?

Grief.exe

So how do you guys pick your sweet fx settings? I messed around a bit with it last time I played Skyrim, but I just can't decide what looks good. It seems like a lot of people pop the colors a bit (vibrance?). Do you tweak every game separately or just roll with some preset that you created and that works for you?

edit: Also Grief, I'm at Anor Londo so I might take some of those shots soon. I forgot to mention last time that my toon is a lady, suppose that won't be a problem? Can't really tell through all that armor anyway. :p Other than the elite knight set, any preferred gear? I'm rolling with greatshield and greatsword of artorias by default, but if you have any preferences I can try and see if I have them.

That will be fine, I can't wait!

Gimme gimme gimme some of that sweet BF4 life (5 more hours!).

Getting back into ME1.

I need to get some SMAA or TXAA injectors or something - any suggestions? My oldbookmark is broken for a SMAA d3d9.dll.

The second shot is from a cutscene, but I kinda like it since the Citadel is such an awesome place.

iEUcIiSPCk8Rr.png

iwCj8Thz84U9q.png

Parsnip

Final Dark Souls shot, 1000G'd that monster and now I'm done with it at least for now.
Grief.exe, here are the shots. Pick and choose or grab em all (there's a zip download link at the very bottom), hope they are alright.

dark_souls_2013_10_28_20_01_12_by_majorparsnip-d6s6v57.png

rashbeep

Banned
Holy shit at that forest screen from N1ghtW4lk3R. If the trees were higher quality I'd swear that was a real photo. The way the light reflects off the leaves there is amazing.

Top Bottom