• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT| Spa1n v The Netherland5

Status
Not open for further replies.

LNBL

Master Chief has joined The World Cup hype.
Aw yesss

untitled-13uxu01.gif

Fergie

Banned
Nearly 200 pages. Went quite quick.

Swiss haven't done well vs SA teams.

Also EC have either lost or won. No draws.

Looks like it's shaping up to be another cracker.

Rikkun

Really?

The thought of Suarez with the bit between his teeth charging at our defence scares me but the rest of his boys doing the same doesn't.

I still rank Uruguay as one of the best teams in this WC, Suarez is needed just to unlock their potential.
(I didn't see their match yesterday as I was at a restaurant waiting for midnight's game)

Linius

I still rank Uruguay as one of the best teams in this WC, Suarez is needed just to unlock their potential.
(I didn't see their match yesterday as I was at a restaurant waiting for midnight's game)

Let's say they performed pretty terrible and deserved what was coming for them.

Can anyone suggest a good place to see highlights online? Condensed matches (20 minutes or so) would be fantastic, but in the absence of those, something like 5-10 minutes of the best action so far would be great. Thanks!

Wilbur

Banned
BUAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA !!!
Holy shit, this is hilarious best RPG ever made xD
also WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY?? xD
i think i'm going to lurk the football thread more frequently.

I am the star of this vapourware please feel free to ask me anything

longdi

Banned
will del bosque have the balls to drop casillas for degea? and why didnt he start with them athletico midfielders? Xavi is too old hence they tried to play more direct against holland, and got quick countered. the problem is costa is not really that good himself upfront and he is injured, while the next inline is lolrres or another old man villa.

I think spain is dead, 0 points.

alterno69

Banned
will del bosque have the balls to drop casillas for degea? and why didnt he start with them athletico midfielders? Xavi is too old hence they tried to play more direct against holland, and got quick countered. the problem is costa is not really that good himself upfront and he is injured, while the next inline is lolrres or another old man villa.

I still can't believe Spain made such a big deal about Costa when he has never played for them before. It's not like they've done bad without a lethal striker in the past.

Niks

Suarez is just one guy. The whole team was terrible. The red card was the icing on a horrible cake.

LNBL

I still can't believe Spain made such a big deal about Costa when he has never played for them before. It's not like they've done bad without a lethal striker in the past.

Yeah, they should play with torres ....
Someone post the gifs pls

Mr Lakitu

Banned

Drop xavi and Alonso

Add Pedro for the lack of pace in the team and 1 of about 7 midfielders more effective than above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom