• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 PC Screenshot Thread of the Only Place Where Compression Isn't

codwaw2015-03-1503-58eil1k.png

codwaw2015-03-1503-557jztq.png

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
gsqb.png

actually looks really nice, hope i did all the screens right etc and its up to scratch lol

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
What game is this? I love the architecture and art style.

elder scrolls online its actually come along far since launch and it goes buy to play tuesday (sub free etc similar to guild wars style)

its weird because skyrim i really didnt like but im loving eso

finalflame

elder scrolls online its actually come along far since launch and it goes buy to play tuesday (sub free etc similar to guild wars style)

Yah, after seeing your screenshot and the re-launch trailer I am kind of really looking forward to it. While I love modding Skyrim, I've just already seen to much of the content it has to offer, and am a sucker for MMOs. I'll definitely be giving it a shot once it goes B2P.

One question, Queen - can you live off the land in TESO? In Runescape, most of the player skills that you could level up were non-combat skills and you could essentially play the game without entering combat a single time. Are you able to do that in TESO? Is there any purpose in the game outside of combat? Are there non-combat skills? If so, I may have to consider getting the game. And if there aren't, do you know if one could play through the game entirely as a thief?

Stein3x

Such a shame AA is non-existent in that game, but that shot is still amazing!

I still don't get why people keep saying there's no AA in that game, you can very well use Driver Downsampling or SGSSAA (0x000010C0) + the fix 0x00000000 (Team Fortress 2) , you can even force HBAO+ (0x00000019) with some pretty nice results.

misho8723

Banned
I still don't get why people keep saying there's no AA in that game, you can very well use Driver Downsampling or SGSSAA (0x000010C0) + the fix 0x00000000 (Team Fortress 2) , you can even force HBAO+ (0x00000019) with some pretty nice results.

I tried it, but for whatever reason nothing worked.. clearly I can't handle NVIDIA Inspector :(

Anyway, some screens from AC Rogue

nxqb.png

oxqb.png

Stein3x

I think he wants real-time AA though. 8xSGSSAA at 4K? Is SGSSAA is actually working? Because 4x is enough to destroy performance at 4K in most games, let alone 8x. Especially with ReShade killing performance even more?

For real-time AA 8xSGSSAA at 1080p is enough, i have constant 60fps with HBAO+ and a ~40% GPU usage to spare if i want. The overkill combo above was just for the sake of screenshot to show that there's AA in the game and it's working :p .

Top Bottom