• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 MTV Video Music Awards |OT| Controversy made this show famous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorygrant

As a dancer and choreographer I have to say that Beyonce performance was incredible, holy shit.

The amount of detail that went into that segment was just insane.

?

What should she been doing than? Not saying you have to like her, I didn't particularly before Lemonade and music is very subjective, but this comment confuses me.

Idk her dancing is great here but I wish she'd sing songs that push her vocals to the max like love on top. She went all out on that song

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
they done rih and britney like this

but fucking hell
bey is just another class

THAT. WAS. AMAZING.

FUCKING FLAWLESS.

I AM SO GLAD MY STREAM DIDN'T FUCK UP I LOVED IT.

I need the Australian dates for her Formation tour to be announced asap I ain't missing her tour for the world.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Britney Spears retweeted that several hours ago and said: "Can't wait to see how hot you're gonna look tonight! See you 10 seconds after 😉"

So I think she's introducing Britney.
welp, you're probably right

does she even wanna go up there after that tho

Idk her dancing is great here but I wish she'd sing songs that push her vocals to the max like love on top. She went all out on that song

I guess I can see that for the songs being performed live.

On the album though this is clearly the best music she has ever made.

Britney sis, you should have booked another slot.

Maybe right after Rihanna? You would at least stand a chance.

gaDt5Xu.gif

THAT. WAS. AMAZING.

FUCKING FLAWLESS.

I AM SO GLAD MY STREAM DIDN'T FUCK UP I LOVED IT.

I need the Australian dates for her Formation tour to be announced asap I ain't missing her tour for the world.
Seeing Beyonce on tour is the best and worst thing I've done. It was amazing, but now nothing else compares :p

Hooray for Lemonade winning those awards, it has ridiculously good cinematography.

And a somber hooray for Blackstar winning an award too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom