• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 MTV Video Music Awards |OT| Controversy made this show famous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigolo

Cq-5O97W8AA3hhz.jpg:large

Usually with these kind of streams hosted on their site it's just behind the scenes/red carpet stuff.

That's true, although, fwiw. The MTV App says: "vma 2016: Live tonight 9/8c: Watch the show live here, on tv, or on mtv.com" which seems to be saying that the livestream is the actual show fairly unambiguously, but we'll see.

Floridian

That's true, although, fwiw. The MTV App says: "vma 2016: Live tonight 9/8c: Watch the show live here, on tv, or on mtv.com" which seems to be saying that the livestream is the actual show fairly unambiguously, but we'll see.

I'll update OP if they actually come through.

Vire

Can't believe this trash still exists, makes a mockery of the music industry and is devoid of any artistic integrity.

MIMIC

Banned
How did I not recognize 2 Chainz @_@

Yikes. Beyonce raided Lady Gaga's closet? She looks like something out of Dr. Seuss

Glazed

Really interested to see what Kanye is going to do with the 4 minutes they're giving him.
Wouldn't be surprised if he's up there for more though lol

manakel

LOL when Charlemagne just told Ariana Grande to not go around licking pastries tonight. I've never seen someone become so salty so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom