• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

PhilGPT

Me too. I'm friggin done :p
Yeah, screw the centre :p
28473589364_27e457f471_o.jpg
Very nice :)

midhras

Love all of your Dishonored shots.
I should play that game at some point.

Thanks. And you're right. I waited entirely too long to actually play it, instead of shooting a couple shots from the beginning levels. And the good thing is that it doesn't just look great, it also has some quite interesting gameplay and level design. It reminds me a bit of the Souls games in that respect, even if the game is wildly different in design and how it plays. Really give it a try.

Can't wait to see how the next one turns out.

midhras

Little tip: if you upload them in batches of 5 or less to flickr, people will see all of them in their 'People' page, otherwise only the newest 5, which sucks as a lot of your great shots were now not easy to see for followers ;)

Sound advice notwithstanding, if people who keep an eye on you won't see more than the infamous Flickr Five (or the mobile Flickr Three) they just don't really care that much for your shots. Really brings you down to earth, I feel? To see all shots upwards of five (or three even) go all but ignored. Then again, it does tell you who holds you in high enough esteem to open up your actual photostream every once in a while to pick through your backlog.

I always grin when someone like Anthemios just dumps twenty, thirty or even more shots on his Flickr with reckless abandon, often leaving some of the best shots hidden way past the point where most people would care to look.

PhilGPT

These are great :)
I agree, Nick's been posting great ACU shots :)
these too :) Little tip: if you upload them in batches of 5 or less to flickr, people will see all of them in their 'People' page, otherwise only the newest 5, which sucks as a lot of your great shots were now not easy to see for followers ;)
Thanks for the tip :) I know I sometimes upload big batches and people just can't be bothered to check out all the shots. But I'll remember your tip to better organize my shots for followers :)
As Midhras mentioned, at least I could see who cares enough to check out the rest of my shots :p

28492395613_fdc274a3cd_o.jpg

29078422286_4b3cca0fb2_o.jpg

I agree, Nick's been posting great ACU shots :)

Thanks for the tip :) I know I sometimes upload big batches and people just can't be bothered to check out all the shots. But I'll remember your tip to better organize my shots for followers :)
As Midhras mentioned, at least I could see who cares enough to check out the rest of my shots :p

28492395613_fdc274a3cd_o.jpg

29078422286_4b3cca0fb2_o.jpg

More KMX like these!

OtisInf

Edit: Oits I sent you a flicrk message. The Shaders_by_Otis.cfg, and Shaders_by_MartyMcFly.cfg weren't in the Reshade 2.03f version I downloaded in order to use the mouse overlay for DOF control.

It seems they ship reshade 2.0.3f dll with 1.1 framework on the reshade website. Get the 2.0.3 framework here: https://github.com/crosire/reshade-shaders/archive/framework.zip. Unpack and copy reshade.fx and the 'Reshade' folder into the game's bin folder, alter the Reshade\Profiles\Default\Global.cfg to enable the proper depth buffer settings (e.g. set reversed to 1) and edit the Reshade\Presets\Default\*.cfg files to your liking.

It's a bit of a mess now. First the 'Mediator' tool author threw his hands up in the air and left, then development shifted to v3.0 which uses a completely different shader system, and it goes very slowly forward. I guess they ship v1.1 framework on the site because it's compatible with the many presets on the site.

Heh yeah no argument there :) I wished Flickr updated their front page a bit so it's less cumbersome to navigate the shots of the people you follow without opening new browser tabs for everyone to browse their latest. perhaps the new Yahoo owners will invest money in Flickr so it gets updated a bit, but as the UI has been stale for quite some time now, I fear the worst.

Nick Pal

It seems they ship reshade 2.0.3f dll with 1.1 framework on the reshade website. Get the 2.0.3 framework here: https://github.com/crosire/reshade-shaders/archive/framework.zip. Unpack and copy reshade.fx and the 'Reshade' folder into the game's bin folder, alter the ReshadeProfilesDefaultGlobal.cfg to enable the proper depth buffer settings (e.g. set reversed to 1) and edit the ReshadePresetsDefault*.cfg files to your liking.

It's a bit of a mess now. First the 'Mediator' tool author threw his hands up in the air and left, then development shifted to v3.0 which uses a completely different shader system, and it goes very slowly forward. I guess they ship v1.1 framework on the site because it's compatible with the many presets on the site.

Thank you mate, yeah I wasn't happy too see mediator included in the latest version, I thought they got rid of it.I'll add those files.

Top Bottom