• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

Lux R7

374320_20160902100854t9qfe.png

374320_20160902093803vwrob.png

OtisInf

29373532551_e7ab248500_o.jpg

29419035316_1f31cf76cb_o.jpg

I joined a server with no people to be able to shoot shots without being disturbed (there's likely another way, which I'm not aware of). I haven't scored a single hit in the open beta, just ran around taking shots with the camera, not with my rifle. I actually don't really like multiplayer games, but this one looks so amazingly good, couldn't pass it up :)

Couldn't get the depth buffer to work in hatti's tools. Likely due to reshade killing it (as it kills the depth buffer in multiplayer games), but just to be sure: has anyone been able to enable the depth buffer in BF1 open beta?

OtisInf

The cinetools tools depth of field? It works fine for me. I only took like one shot with it though. I've been too busy having a blast playing the game :)
Found it, you had to enable them as well under 'Controls'. Pretty odd interface, but it's better than not having any tools at all :)

AU Tiger

The one thing that is really standing out to me in these MGS V shots is the absolutely STAGGERING grass draw distance. It just adds so much more to the realism to me when I can actually see grass and bushes a half mile away.

They really nailed it while SO many other game engines just can't even come close to this.

The one thing that is really standing out to me in these MGS V shots is the absolutely STAGGERING grass draw distance. It just adds so much more to the realism to me when I can actually see grass and bushes a half mile away.

They really nailed it while SO many other game engines just can't even come close to this.

Looking at the grass in the foreground though... I can't imagine it actually has that much strain on the system :p

PhilGPT

Phil, are you doing anything special with The Crew? I ran the trial at 4K DSR and it didn't look as pretty as your screens.

Also using 4K DSR, plus Reshade. I can send you the Reshade preset if you want.
Although I wouldn't recommend playing with it on, unless you have a beastly rig. It will destroy your FPS.
It also doesn't look good in all weather/ToD. PM me if you want it :)

Code:
[IMG]https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8550/29478235995_3e8e7ce60b_o.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8826/29189638470_af31458c1f_o.jpg[/IMG]

OtisInf

Shooting shots during firefights isn't the brightest idea. Especially if you park your character in the middle of that fight so it gets shot right before you have finally positioned the freecam where you want it. ;)

bf12016-09-0518-58-19mrj46.jpg

Lender

For some reason I can't get the camera tools for BF1 to work. Everytime I open the tools I get an error message from BF1 itself saying there is no disc to be found, followed by a crash of the game....

Top Bottom