• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

OtisInf

For some reason I can't get the camera tools for BF1 to work. Everytime I open the tools I get an error message from BF1 itself saying there is no disc to be found, followed by a crash of the game....

Running both as administrator? Also start the game first, and then the tools, so when the game window is there, then run the tools. Otherwise you might crash everything. The tools are nice, but make the game crash out a lot, especially timestop, it's ... fragile ;)

SyberWolf

29404911741_467536442e_o.jpg

29484908635_c58c27e242_o.jpg

OtisInf

I need to play this, always wanted to!!!

It's great! But there's an important thing to note: If you also purchase Immortal Throne, you should start that instead of the main game, as Immortal Throne is simply the main game + the expansion. Playing the main game first and then Immortal throne will simply put you at the start of the main game and you have to plough through all those baddies again!

Shumafuk

It's great! But there's an important thing to note: If you also purchase Immortal Throne, you should start that instead of the main game, as Immortal Throne is simply the main game + the expansion. Playing the main game first and then Immortal throne will simply put you at the start of the main game and you have to plough through all those baddies again!

You should check this - https://www.gog.com/game/titan_quest_anniversary_edition

Anteater

That's probably more of an issue with abload since that site tends to sometimes not show the pictures in full until later on.

weird, it only happens with flickr images on my end, all of the abload images load fine while more than half of the flickr images just stop loading

galv

Unconfirmed Member
17300_20160906121517_nepm0.png

17300_20160906114724_x3qua.png

Still a gorgeous looking game IMO - Aliasing is a big problem though, 1440p DSR looks and runs much better than the in-game MSAA, though it doesn't fix it.

Nick Pal

Anybody care to make a cheat table for Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition with timestop? There is one already but no timestop and the free camera only works with the keyboard.. I'm getting tired of trying to wing an action shot.

Be your best friend..:D

Top Bottom