• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

rj118

Positive seller feedback for Evolution of Metal

They even had me redeem the key first before sending payment to ensure everything would go smoothly. Thanks!

Duxxy3

Positive Seller feedback for Mondrian.

Got a nice 3DS from him. Shipped to me unbelievably fast. Thank you sir!

Istaerion

I got home from work and the cube was here. Not sure why the communication stopped. I'll change it to positive.

Glad to hear the package got there in the end, but I'm not sure positive feedback is the best choice in this scenario? If I had a seller who brought me to the point of questioning their intentions who didn't bother to respond to me despite being online... I sure as hell wouldn't consider the transaction positive even if the item eventually made its way to my location.

It's your decision in the end, but do know that neutral feedback exists for exactly these sort of situations.

Drain You

Positive buyer feedback for chadderbox77

I goofed when I typed him the tracking #, replaced to zeros with the letter O. My bad dude!

Glad to hear the package got there in the end, but I'm not sure positive feedback is the best choice in this scenario? If I had a seller who brought me to the point of questioning their intentions who didn't bother to respond to me despite being online... I sure as hell wouldn't consider the transaction positive even if the item eventually made its way to my location.

It's your decision in the end, but do know that neutral feedback exists for exactly these sort of situations.

I completely understand where you are coming from, and I am very appreciative of the Chadder changing the feedback to positive. I really didn't notice I had any PM's only because Iv been on mobile exclusively for the past couple days. It's still my fault as I really should know to stay on top of these things when in the middle of a transaction like this. Lesson learned on my part.

Istaerion

I completely understand where you are coming from, and I am very appreciative of the Chadder changing the feedback to positive. I really didn't notice I had any PM's only because Iv been on mobile exclusively for the past couple days. It's still my fault as I really should know to stay on top of these things when in the middle of a transaction like this. Lesson learned on my part.

Hearing this bit changes the picture without a doubt; I can understand the feedback being changed to positive now. It's still a bit crappy, but I can't say you were actively ignoring the person but were instead subject to the website's mobile imperfections.

My last post, despite being aimed at that your transaction, was also a blanket statement since it has been a common theme to see people change negative experiences to positive here even though the overall resolution is nothing more than neutral. I get why people are reserved about it because neutral is generally seen the same as negative on this forum, however, that's largely because neutral feedback is almost never given in the first place despite being extremely relevant to numerous transactions.

LQX

Positive buyer feedback for....

Wagram
A Link to the Past
metalmachine
chandoog
Redx508

+Thank you to those 5 awesome peoples.

Positive Seller Feedback for DanDan_91-07

Offered $50 Xbox credit for 20% off, great deal!

Positive Seller Feedback for LQX

This ridiculous person responded to my WTB by offering an XBL sub for $10 less than I asked for, buy things from this person.

Top Bottom