• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

I have a question. Is it okay to list unreleased pre-orders on Amazon for sale in this thread? I'm talking about sold out limited editions which I ordered for myself but I'm not that interested in anymore. Figured maybe someone here might want it instead of me just cancelling the order.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
I have a question. Is it okay to list unreleased pre-orders on Amazon for sale in this thread? I'm talking about sold out limited editions which I ordered for myself but I'm not that interested in anymore. Figured maybe someone here might want it instead of me just cancelling the order.

It's allowed. Just keep the buyer up to date with shipping info or any other changes that may occur with the preorder. Have a refund plan in place if the preorder falls through.

Qwell

Positive Seller Feedback for Doorakz a quick and easy transaction, not everything I was looking for but only because someone else was quicker than me :( UV codes are becoming a little too popular.

Question

I inquired with a seller about an item and we agreed to a price. They sent me their payment information, but I had to run some errands. They sent me a follow up PM an hour after the payment information was sent, but I was still out. When I got back two hours later, I promptly sent payment and about 45 minutes later, told me that they sold the item. It took them another 30 minutes to refund my money.

Neutral or Negative?

Labadal

Question

I inquired with a seller about an item and we agreed to a price. They sent me their payment information, but I had to run some errands. They sent me a follow up PM an hour after the payment information was sent, but I was still out. When I got back two hours later, I promptly sent payment and about 45 minutes later, told me that they sold the item. It took them another 30 minutes to refund my money.

Neutral or Negative?

I'd probably give negative if there was a mutual agreement. On the other hand, did you tell the seller that you were away and it would take time for you to pay? I've been away a couple of times and told a seller to hold an item for me and I'd pay as soon as I get home. It's all about how communication went, really.

I'd probably give negative if there was a mutual agreement. On the other hand, did you tell the seller that you were away and it would take time for you to pay? I've been away a couple of times and told a seller to hold an item for me and I'd pay as soon as I get home. It's all about how communication went, really.

It was two hours I was gone and money changed hands. If they sold it, they could've sent me a PM instead of telling me after I paid.

Hustler

I'll openly comment on the matter since it was me. Today was the first time I posted items for sale on this thread and take full responsibility for any miscommunication. I've sold hundreds of items on eBay and google+ circles and just found out about this thread as another great option to sell.

The initial inquiry started 9am this morning, said he was interested. I said great and provided my PP info(that process took over an hour). No payment or communication for over an hour after providing PP info. So I sent a follow up asked if he was still interested in buying as I had 3 other people inquiring about the same items. I waited nearly 2 hours with still no follow up communication and decided to sell to the next person in line. Entire process was over 4 hours.

I admit it was my fault not commenting I had sold them to someone else after waiting. I figured he would get back to me instead of instantly sending payment when I had asked if he was still interested because no payment was sent. At least I would have expected a msg saying hey i'll be out for 2 hours running errands, please hold onto these for me.

In addition, I refunded his money as soon as I realized he had paid and apologized a few times about the whole incident and the miscommunication.

Labadal

I'll openly comment on the matter since it was me. Today was the first time I posted items for sale on this thread and take full responsibility for any miscommunication. I've sold hundreds of items on eBay and google+ circles and just found out about this thread as another great option to sell.

The initial inquiry started 9am this morning, said he was interested. I said great and provided my PP info(that process took over an hour). No payment or communication for over an hour after providing PP info. So I sent a follow up asked if he was still interested in buying as I had 3 other people inquiring about the same items. I waited nearly 2 hours with still no follow up communication and decided to sell to the next person in line. Entire process was over 4 hours.

I admit it was my fault not commenting I had sold them to someone else after waiting. I figured he would get back to me instead of instantly sending payment when I had asked if he was still interested because no payment was sent. At least I would have expected a msg saying hey i'll be out for 2 hours running errands, please hold onto these for me.

In addition, I refunded his money as soon as I realized he had paid and apologized a few times about the whole incident and the miscommunication.
Hmm, it's not an easy one, I guess. I have PP mobile, so I get a notification immediately when the buyer has sent the money to me. Maybe neutral is in order, but I still feel it is sort of poor form, even if there was no malicious intent.

Hustler

Hmm, it's not an easy one, I guess. I have PP mobile, so I get a notification immediately when the buyer has sent the money to me. Maybe neutral is in order, but I still feel it is sort of poor form, even if there was no malicious intent.

Well, I don't have notifications turned on for PP mobile. I make a habit to turn most notifications off so my phone doesn't blow up at work. And as soon as I was aware he had sent payment, it was promptly refunded in full.

Hustler

Positive Buyer feedback for Qwell.

I accidentally sent him an extra code that was not agreed upon in the transaction and he brought it to my attention. Thanks again for your honesty!

Labadal

Thanks for the information and advice.

So here goes the first one. I have an order for the Bravely Second NTSC collector's edition for the 3DS on Amazon.com.

My asking price is $75 shipped. Shipping it out of the USA could add to the costs and headaches so I'm going to limit to folks who live in USA only.

Payment by Amazon GC only, and has to be done a few days before it ships. It's releasing on the 15th of April.

PM me if you have any questions or if you're interested.
Wrong thread. This is for feedback. Selling and buying is in the other one.

Positive buyer feedback for RaidenXZ

Great communicator and easy to work with

Positive seller feedback for colonelpork

Sold me some movie codes and sent everything quickly.

RaidenXZ

Positive seller feedback for bearcatjosh

Was very quick to respond to me and handles it all in a very professional manner (which is awesome for me)

Joe

Positive Seller feedback for Afro Samurai

Couldn't have been an easier or smoother transaction.

Noobcraft

Positive Buyer feedback for bearcatjosh

Very easy to work with despite the two of us being on different schedules. Easy transaction, good communication.

Top Bottom