• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Istaerion

Positive Buyer Feedback for Luckydog

User provided prompt payment and excellent communication. Unfortunately, I had to refund him/her fully as I could no longer fulfill my end of the transaction due to a personal decision on my part.

Jonboy

Positive buyer feedback for JoseDFrog.

Positive buyer feedback for dab0ne.

Both were quick with payment and had excellent communication.

Positive buyer feedback for:

The Outsider
chunk3rvd
alpinestars1980

All great guys and seamless transactions. Would love to do business with again in the future.

Ultimadrago

Positive Seller Feedback for friskykillface.

Was very understanding and clear about the expectations of the trade. Transaction went very smoothly! Thanks again to them.

Luckydog

Positive Buyer Feedback for Luckydog

User provided prompt payment and excellent communication. Unfortunately, I had to refund him/her fully as I could no longer fulfill my end of the transaction due to a personal decision on my part.

Neutral Seller Feedback for Istaerion

Seller took deposit and then payment as they requested for a Nintendo Switch pre-order and then a few days before it shipped, decided to give the device to someone else (family member). They did refund my money, but I believe this is a very poor way to handle a transaction and I communicated that via PM. I do not think this was done maliciously, but the end result is the same. I ended up missing a number of offers on B/S/T for a Switch at cost so I could honor my end of the deal and now I end up scrambling to get one and paying more.

If negative feedback wasn't essentially the kiss of death on this board I would have left that, but it is probably not warranted ( I did take some time to cool off after they notified me ).

Istaerion

Neutral Seller Feedback for Istaerion

Seller took deposit and then payment as they requested for a Nintendo Switch pre-order and then a few days before it shipped, decided to give the device to someone else (family member). They did refund my money, but I believe this is a very poor way to handle a transaction and I communicated that via PM. I do not think this was done maliciously, but the end result is the same. I ended up missing a number of offers on B/S/T for a Switch at cost so I could honor my end of the deal and now I end up scrambling to get one and paying more.

If negative feedback wasn't essentially the kiss of death on this board I would have left that, but it is probably not warranted ( I did take some time to cool off after they notified me ). I would be wary going forward for any meaningful sale.

I totally accept the neutral feedback being left here due to the situation, but that last comment informing others to be wary of engaging in a meaningful transaction with me moving forward was totally uncalled for.

I have conducted many, many transactions here over the past five to six years involving items ranging from everyday, rare, and high value items as both a seller and buyer with near perfection. There was only one other instance besides this one where a situation wasn't conducted in the best of ways.

I've apologized time and time again to you regarding this situation and how I passed the preorder to a family member who got screwed out of their own by Best Buy. It was unprofessional and I acknowledge that by the acceptance of your anger and, in turn, subsequent feedback. I realize you could have easily been more negative, but leaving a neutral and then warning people to essentially avoid me anyway is hardly fair either.

Luckydog

I totally accept the neutral feedback being left here due to the situation, but that last comment informing others to be wary of engaging in a meaningful transaction with me moving forward was totally uncalled for.

I have conducted many, many transactions here over the past five to six years involving items ranging from everyday, rare, and high value items as both a seller and buyer with near perfection. There was only one other instance besides this one where a situation wasn't conducted in the best of ways.

I've apologized time and time again to you regarding this situation and how I passed the preorder to a family member who got screwed out of their own by Best Buy. It was unprofessional and I acknowledge that by the acceptance of your anger and, in turn, subsequent feedback. I realize you could have easily been more negative, but leaving a neutral and then warning people to essentially avoid me anyway is hardly fair either.

You have a apologized, and I did take time to cool down as I was pretty F'ing pissed. This was a gift my daughter and I would use together and now I have to scramble....

With that said, my last comment was meant to that "I" alone would be wary:

"I would be wary going forward for any meaningful sale."

I can see how this would come off as every single person should be so I removed it. I've now left feedback I feel is fair. Others can take it for what they will.

Istaerion

You have a apologized, and I did take time to cool down as I was pretty F'ing pissed. This was a gift my daughter and I would use together and now I have to scramble....

With that said, my last comment was meant to that "I" alone would be wary:

"I would be wary going forward for any meaningful sale."

I can see how this would come off as every single person should be so I removed it. I've now left feedback I feel is fair. Others can take it for what they will.

Much appreciated, and I apologize again for this whole affair. I really wish I didn't do it, but I was put in an impossible situation and decided to go with family over you. I know that sounds scummy, but I feel others would have done the same if put in the same position.

I do feel that it should be known that I was never aware that this was intended to be a gift for your daughter, but I don't believe that changes anything for either of us at the end of it.

That said, my issue with the feedback left has now been resolved. I'll take the neutral as I did mess up with this transaction and there's no one to blame but myself.

ViolentP

Positive seller feedback for FoxnHurley
Positive seller feedback for Koppai
Positive seller feedback for camequipped
Positive seller feedback for PseudoViper

Top Bottom