• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Uraizen

Banned
Positive buyer feedback for Mrmask
Positive buyer feedback for Evolution of Metal
Positive buyer feedback for Lone_Prodigy
Positive buyer feedback for smashdude50
Positive buyer feedback for Ghazi

bobawesome

Positive seller feedback for Darklor01

I have nothing but positive things to say about them. The process was very smooth and they were communicative at every step of the way.

Positive seller's feedback for MadBrad Trusted him with a considerable amount of money and he delivered just like he promised. Great communication as well. Thanks again.

Positive seller's feedback for AlexFlame116 Great communication, easy to deal with and delivered 100% of what he promised. Thank you

Daffy Duck

Positive Seller Feedback for Shantom

Super quick response and sent over the key first to ensure it was the full version of the game.

Cheers

Positive Seller Feedback: Very Berry Sunday

Very Berry Sunday has been very communicative throughout the whole process, from messaging me the tracking number to giving me rad music recommendations.

Very Berry provided the best experience I could hope for my first time purchasing on NeoGaf. I would do business again!

Positive Buyer Feedback to Evoker1995

taco543

Extremely Positive seller feedback for detectiveconan1

Sold me a switch and got it to me on launch day, with my weird demands he mad sure that I was satisfied.

Mellahan

Concerned about dinosaur erection.
Positive feedback for seller Zaheer. Hooked me up with a grey Switch from Amazon. He kept in contact weeks to days up to release, keeping me posting on shipping, handling and tracking. 10/10 would do it all again!

Top Bottom