• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

DQDQDQ

Positive Buyer feedback for Hinzel

Sold my Amazon Switch pre-order at cost. Very easy to work with, highly recommended buyer!

Positive Seller Feedback for coopolon

Sold me a Switch, arrived perfectly

Positive Seller Feedback for AlexFlame116

Sold me a Zelda SE, also arrived perfectly

Ibuki

Banned
Positive seller feedback for Animekatt

Sold me a Nintendo Switch pre-order through Amazon. Very easy process, I received updates until it was in my hands. Thank you!!!

ViolentP

Positive Seller feedback for Krakn3Dfx

Great seller. Highly communicative and delivered exactly what was promised (Nintendo Switch, Pro Controller) when it was promised.

xAlias

Positive Seller
feedback for spindoctor

Sold me Witness game key for an amazon gift card. Quick and painless transaction.

Animekatt

Positive Buyer feedback for Moody Blues.

Was a trooper during all of the Switch shipping nonsense, and I'm happy every thing worked out well.

ta9qi

Positive Buyer feedback for Huge Succeeded
Very smooth and fast transaction from his side, and handled the amazon delay situation so well p=

Mega

Banned
Positive seller feedback for PhoenixSFT

Great deal on a Switch, very responsive and kept me up to date on product delivery.

H3xum

Positive feedback for soccersamabu

Sold me a Switch and honored my "firstsies" even though I had to leave for a long weekend and didn't get back to him for nearly 48 hours.

Amazon shipping on the other hand...neutral feedback haha

SheHateMe

Super Positive Buyer feedback for SuperAwesome, who lives up to his name.

Paid promptly for a preorder for the Nintendo Switch and kept me calm while I dealt with Amazon's fiasco with the shipping of it.

Couldn't have asked for a better buyer.

Positive feedback for SheHateMe.

He went above and beyond selling me a Switch preorder from Amazon at cost. He spent numerous hours on the phone dealing with dishonest customer service reps trying to get me the console as soon as possible and kept me updated every step of the way.

Nothing but respect and gratitude.

Bread

Banned
Positive seller feedback for rayuma

You made my weekend man! The day started off shitty with Amazon cancelling my order and rayuma somehow had an extra 15 minutes away from me and sold it at cost. Amazing! Thank you so much dude.

rayuma

Positive seller feedback for rayuma

You made my weekend man! The day started off shitty with Amazon cancelling my order and rayuma somehow had an extra 15 minutes away from me and sold it at cost. Amazing! Thank you so much dude.

No problem! Hope you enjoy the Switch, Zelda is pretty awesome!

Admodieus

Positive seller feedback for DOWN

Pleasure to work with during the Switch launch. Great communication over the course of a week or so. Would definitely buy from again.

Top Bottom