• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

T-Rex.

Banned
Positive seller feedback for battousai11

Excellent communication and quick delivery of an iTunes gift card. Went out of his/her way to help me out!

Camjo-Z

Positive buyer feedback for BusterJol
Positive buyer feedback for cwistofu
Positive buyer feedback for RadarScope1

10/10, would sell amiibo / Sega games to again.

Benedict

Positive Seller Feedback for Neon Astronaut

Thanks for a nice deal and a quick and easy transaction!

Bought Destiny 2 - Digital Deluxe Edition code for US PSN.

NewDust

Neutral seller feedback for austino6

Claimed to be selling $50 psn card, that he received the money, but that paypal put it on hold. Asked me to send more money to his "personal" paypal account.

Also tried to sell more than the allocation he claimed to have to other members.

Do not send this user money!

Edit: Seems the user has refunded my paypal account, meanwhile I would still urge everyone to be wary. This feedback was changed from negative to neutral.

Recharg3

Neutral seller feedback for austino6

Claimed to be selling $50 psn card, that he received the money, but that paypal put it on hold. Asked me to send more money to his "personal" paypal account.

Also tried to sell more than the allocation he claimed to have to other members.

Do not send this user money!

Edit: Seems the user has refunded my paypal account, meanwhile I would still urge everyone to be wary. This feedback was changed from negative to neutral.

I would like to provide Negative seller feedback for austino6

$115 was sent to him for 3 Xbox 50usd credits. No replies since. Seller has accepted the payment on Paypal and has been active on Neogaf since.

Unlike NewDust I am yet to receive any refund notifications.

A dispute has since been opened with Paypal for this transaction.

Do not send this seller any money

Negative seller feedback for valentine71

They advertised a Ys VIII North American digital code for the PS4 version which I purchased from them on 9/13. Shortly after payment through Paypal, they sent me the code. When I tried to redeem the code I receive a message that the code was already redeemed. I immediately told them this to which their response was that they checked it before giving it to me and it was valid. The user then asked me to check my purchase history and to let them know if the title wasn't there. I checked and it wasn't there and sent them a message indicating that. The next morning they responded with :
Had to leave for the work. Trying to solve the issue but i had checked the game code on my own account right before i send it to you and it was valid and unused. Will try to talk to Sony support when i am off the work.

That was on Thursday morning and I had not heard back from them, so I sent a message on Friday afternoon asking for the status. I hear back from them finally today and this was their final response:

As i told you, i have checked the code on my own account right before i send it to you and it was valid. I have traded tens of times here and haven' t had such a problem before. So please, go and try to scam someone else.

So if they believed I was scamming them, why even lie to say that they would try to solve the issue? Second, they didn't get back to me for days even though I saw they were active every day since I initially contacted them. Then they claim that I'm scamming them. I didn't even dispute whether they had a working code when they checked it. What I'm saying is that the code no longer works. I can't contact Sony about it because I'm not the original purchaser. I would have accepted another code or a refund of the $40, but instead I'm called a scammer. Again, negative seller feedback for valentine71 . They were quick to respond when they wanted my money but turned nasty when I had an issue.

Negative Buyer Feedback For family_guy

I advertised a YS VIII Lacrimosa of Dana code (PS4 North American Region) in the BST thread. User named family_guy sent a pm and asked if i still had the code, which i confirmed. As i cannot use PayPal myself (Goverment caused legal issues so PayPal has backed away from my country), i am only using Amazon Gift Cards for trading here on GAF. I told him that i only trade via AGC. He said that only way he would be able to do the trade was via PayPal. So i requested a friend of mine to help me with borrowing of his or creating a new PayPal account and then i asked family_guy to make the payment. And after that he made the payment.

And then once again i checked the code on my own account to see that it is VALID. Then i sent him the code and asked him to leave a positive feedback after he redeems the code. He messaged me 6 minutes later to tell me that it is giving an error that ''it is already redeemed''. I replied his message by this message:

''Could you check your purchase history? (Because you might have redeemed it without noticing the verifiy screen). I just checked the code on a North American account before i sent you and it was valid. Please check your purchase history and let me know.''

After that he said that it is not in his purchase history. He didn't even share a screenshot of his purchase history. For the last two days, i have been calling PSN Support for America (Calling international) wasted a probably tens of dollars because i just thought they would let me know the time that code was used (which was after i sent it to him)(which is why i said that i am trying to solve the issue, cause i wanted to prove that the code was used after i sent to him via PM). But Sony support doesn' t seems to give a fuck

Also English is not my native language as you can see, so i might sometimes use the wrong words. But my way of solving thing was contacting Sony support to see when the code was used which was after i sent him a PM.

6 hours after all these happened, i PM' d Cloggerdude (BST creator) to tell him about the situtation i had and ask for advice. I told him all the story and how i wanted to contact Sony to see if they would let us know when the code was redeemed also told that i can transfer $40 to him or a trusted member of the forum until this dispute was solved. That is alli can tell i guess regarding the thing.

It has been a very long post. So shortly i have a few things to point out.

1- I have i think 18 recorded positive feedback as a seller and 1 as a buyer recorded. Probably sold around 40 items (Steam and PSN codes) in these transactions. After YS transaction, i had 2 more transactions, one member left a positive feedback and the other one just sent me a PM to say that he redeemed the codes okay.

2- I am repeating this again, I checked the code before i sent it to him. I think you cannot do that on Steam since it redeems the codes right away but on PSN, it shows the item and asks if you want to redeem it. And i made sure that it was valid before i send it to him.

Been a member of this family since 2009. It is the first time i am having a such incident and it deeply hurts me to see a person trying take advantage of my trust just for a video game.

Negative Buyer Feedback For family_guy and sadly Negative Human Feedback for him too...

Negative Buyer Feedback For family_guy

I advertised a YS VIII Lacrimosa of Dana code (PS4 North American Region) in the BST thread. User named family_guy sent a pm and asked if i still had the code, which i confirmed. As i cannot use PayPal myself (Goverment caused legal issues so PayPal has backed away from my country), i am only using Amazon Gift Cards for trading here on GAF. I told him that i only trade via AGC. He said that only way he would be able to do the trade was via PayPal. So i requested a friend of mine to help me with borrowing of his or creating a new PayPal account and then i asked family_guy to make the payment. And after that he made the payment.

And then once again i checked the code on my own account to see that it is VALID. Then i sent him the code and asked him to leave a positive feedback after he redeems the code. He messaged me 6 minutes later to tell me that it is giving an error that ''it is already redeemed''. I replied his message by this message:

''Could you check your purchase history? (Because you might have redeemed it without noticing the verifiy screen). I just checked the code on a North American account before i sent you and it was valid. Please check your purchase history and let me know.''

After that he said that it is not in his purchase history. He didn't even share a screenshot of his purchase history. For the last two days, i have been calling PSN Support for America (Calling international) wasted a probably tens of dollars because i just thought they would let me know the time that code was used (which was after i sent it to him)(which is why i said that i am trying to solve the issue, cause i wanted to prove that the code was used after i sent to him via PM). But Sony support doesn' t seems to give a fuck

Also English is not my native language as you can see, so i might sometimes use the wrong words. But my way of solving thing was contacting Sony support to see when the code was used which was after i sent him a PM.

6 hours after all these happened, i PM' d Cloggerdude (BST creator) to tell him about the situtation i had and ask for advice. I told him all the story and how i wanted to contact Sony to see if they would let us know when the code was redeemed also told that i can transfer $40 to him or a trusted member of the forum until this dispute was solved. That is alli can tell i guess regarding the thing.

It has been a very long post. So shortly i have a few things to point out.

1- I have i think 18 recorded positive feedback as a seller and 1 as a buyer recorded. Probably sold around 40 items (Steam and PSN codes) in these transactions. After YS transaction, i had 2 more transactions, one member left a positive feedback and the other one just sent me a PM to say that he redeemed the codes okay.

2- I am repeating this again, I checked the code before i sent it to him. I think you cannot do that on Steam since it redeems the codes right away but on PSN, it shows the item and asks if you want to redeem it. And i made sure that it was valid before i send it to him.

Been a member of this family since 2009. It is the first time i am having a such incident and it deeply hurts me to see a person trying take advantage of my trust just for a video game.

Negative Buyer Feedback For family_guy and sadly Negative Human Feedback for him too...

Not sure how I'm trying to take advantage of you. I paid you via Friends and Family, knowing I would have no recourse if something went wrong, but I did that in good faith since you had a positive seller history. If I wanted to I could have paid the other way through PayPal and then opened a dispute if I really wanted to scam you. Sure, I can definitely send you a screenshot of my purchase history, but you didn't ask for one. I asked you for a status update on Friday. Your last response to me from today didn't include anything about you talking to Sony. You immediately went to "Try and scam someone else." I'm not trying to scam anyone over $40. I didn't claim you were trying to scam me. However, you could have given me the benefit of the doubt and thought, "Well maybe something went wrong.". It may not have been your fault. Maybe the Sony system got screwed up, but your handling of it isn't becoming of a good seller. You weren't responsive in your communication and the last thing you said is basically, "You're a liar." I haven't even gone that far with you. That's why you deserve negative feedback.

AwRy108

NEGATIVE seller feedback for austino6

Paid this user $40 for discounted PSN credit, and they took the money and ran. Saddened that, after hundreds of fantastic transactions on the NeoGAF BST thread, I'm having to leave negative feedback for someone because they down-right scammed me, as well as several other GAF'ers.

Positive Buyer feedback for YuriLowell
Positive Buyer feedback for AlexFlame116
Positive Buyer feedback for Bloodember
Positive Buyer feedback for illusionary
Positive Buyer feedback for DeliciousDoc
Positive Buyer feedback for Terminus909
Positive Buyer feedback for RunWhiteBoyRun
Positive Buyer feedback for Chucker
Positive Buyer feedback for CaLe
Positive Buyer feedback for C-Drive

Positive Seller feedback for SexyFish
Positive Seller feedback for Lemstar