• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP!)

Strootman

VsirB5Y_d.webp

h37KVkM_d.webp

Prithee Be Careful

Industry Professional
Look at it without photomode and it's not all that great looking. It being night all the time helps the visuals though same for how it helped NFS 2015 since don't have to render some parts of the city or hidden low quality stuff behind the dark spots

Spiderman however has really impressive visuals, animations and tech and that's not in night all the time or using lots of film grain etc to hide some parts, this will take the best looking superhero open world game beating Batman AK

They also slashed the NPC count by having the city evacuated. Compare it to Infamous Second Son, which has the day/night cycles, dynamic weather, NPCs and masses of traffic filling the streets and it's way less breathtaking, I think.

Shin-Ra

They also slashed the NPC count by having the city evacuated. Compare it to Infamous Second Son, which has the day/night cycles, dynamic weather, NPCs and masses of traffic filling the streets and it's way less breathtaking, I think.
inFamous SS has multiple fixed times of day and weather combinations, not cycles/dynamic.

23085429153_f0c2a4aa7e_o.png

23439869690_f42a2affc7_o.png

Any reason you're using a capture card? I have the Elgato Game Capture HD and haven't use it since I own a PS4. Any benefits compared to the PS4's own solution? FFXII looks great, btw. I like the small amount of blur there.

Im just lazy and rather upload it from my pc and not have to go with transferring screen shots from a ps4 to pc.

Filben

Im just lazy and rather upload it from my pc and not have to go with transferring screen shots from a ps4 to pc.
I see. I dust my old Elgato and it's also easier to capture a specific frame (or many frames consecutively) and you don't need to press a button in the middle of the action. So thanks for reminding me of these possibilities :D

I like the lighting, there. Too bad it's not a GT 7 so my interest in this particular game is minor.

Top Bottom