• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP!)

Sebmugi

1500046144-batman-tm-arkham-knight-20170714165453.png

1500046151-batman-tm-arkham-knight-20170714165708.png

Novae

How do you take the panoramas? Capture card?

I take about 6 screenshots with share button (can be more depending location or visual effects shown) by moving a bit the camera each time and merge them with photoshop. Most of the time the rendering is good, other times it's weird.

I see. I dust my old Elgato and it's also easier to capture a specific frame (or many frames consecutively) and you don't need to press a button in the middle of the action. So thanks for reminding me of these possibilities :D

I usually use AmaRecTV with FRAPS to do my screenshots. Just hit a hotkey and FRAPS will continuously take screenshots.

Teepo671

Indeed, we had plenty of open world games since it came out and it's still top 3 today, it is gorgeous and I believe it will remain a top dog visually till the end of this gen.

Nice TW3 pics BTW ;)

Aye, that'd definitely be less surprising to me than learning there are people who think AK isn't an impressive looking game. D:
And thanks! I'm kind of wondering whether to save my new game plus playthrough for the pro patch. Hopefully it'll support downsampling when it comes around.
31323287543_84963cfa5c_o.png

31323285193_8f7c6874b2_o.png

The Decima engine has the most realistic looking eyes in any video game I've seen, see Until Dawn/Horizon/Death Stranding. They all feature absolutely brilliant modelled eyes. Something that every video game cant seem to get right.

Top Bottom