• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP!)

I doubt i can ever stop asking for a DC sequel. The original despite it's shaky launch, delivered on content for months and a whole year post its launch. Evolution Studios went all in with their A+ effort bringing in replays, beautiful weather conditions, and even added a whole new gameplay aspect by bringing in bikes.
For my tastes DriveClub was damn near perfection. Honestly get a gaming heart-pang whenever I consider that we won't see another one.

Woah, excellent shots!

Last two shots (for this playthrough anyway -- just found out the game has New Game+ where you can play with both sets of powers. Hot damn!):

APMQcf9.jpg

rAYofmj.jpg

Shin-Ra

36823115890_e1893b5afa_o.png

36406352243_b0be406d0f_o.png

Sometimes I have to use less than ideal framing just to hide the pop-up icons, in this case the gambling game type icons.

dr guildo

For my tastes DriveClub was damn near perfection. Honestly get a gaming heart-pang whenever I consider that we won't see another one.

Last two shots (for this playthrough anyway -- just found out the game has New Game+ where you can play with both sets of powers. Hot damn!):

APMQcf9.jpg

rAYofmj.jpg

Your shots exposed quite well the fantastic Art direction from this game.

Top Bottom