• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP!)

Sebmugi

1487671152-driveclub-tm-20170221091808.png

1487671357-driveclub-tm-20170221104322.png

After having recently beaten Rise of the Tomb Raider(1st time) on PS4 Pro, I'd have to say it's got the best PS4 Pro implementation ever out of all games that's released so far, including soon to be released Zero Dawn. The very ability to switch graphical/frame rate features on the fly without any interruption is truly a commendable job by the folks at Nixxes!

On PC it's definitely amazing.

It still has deficies some of the same deficiencies it has on consoles, particularly outdoors. For instance, LoD is still an noticible issue from everything I have seen. To me assets just look more consistent across the board in WD2. As Dumb stated, the things Unity seems to do better is mainly the size of the crowds and the lighting. I do think even that can look a bit flat when its overcast, but generally it looks great, especially in high contrast situations.

Vasili2K38

After having recently beaten Rise of the Tomb Raider(1st time) on PS4 Pro, I'd have to say it's got the best PS4 Pro implementation ever out of all games that's released so far, including soon to be released Zero Dawn. The very ability to switch graphical/frame rate features on the fly without any interruption is truly a commendable job by the folks at Nixxes!

Yep, I know, and after the trial I'll get it sometime this year, to play it with a Pro.

By the way, very nice screenshots from Paragon Eggbok

32507403382_49f2e39e02_o.jpg

31848249603_7de29e7758_o.jpg

i-Lo

I wasn't aware that the character models in Paragon looked that good! Wow! Were those taken during gameplay or cinematics (if it's the former then that's eve more impressive)?

Top Bottom