• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 PC Screenshot Thread

SZips

Resized from 5760x3240 Ansel screenshots

agentsofmayhem1fgs8f.jpg

agentsofmayhem21jsvj.jpg

Filben

and set the AA option in the game to its lowest.
I realised there is some CA added if AA optionis on 'high'. Figured it out just lately. But I like it as it fits Mafia's setting so I left it on. I kinda wish I have discovered this earlier.

A lot of people on GAF are using Abload.de for their image hosting and currently they are in need of help with some small donations to have the website running. I think this was as good a place as any, so if you have some extra money, you can donate it to them pretty easily, either via Paypal or Direct Debit if you feel so inclined.

[.IMG]https://abload.de/img/abloadqhb4k.jpg[/IMG]

No.

Abload is the worst and most intrusive image hoster there is.
Ads upon ads upon ads.

And Jens only crawls out of his hole when he needs more money,
so thanks, but no thanks.

Lime

No.

Abload is the worst and most intrusive image hoster there is.
Ads upon ads upon ads.

And Jens only crawls out of his hole when he needs more money,
so thanks, but no thanks.

Didn't know, because of adblocker on that site. But good to know regardless.

The combat in this game isn't the greatest, but I do love these shield guys. If you do a charging lunch attack, your sword gets stuck in their shield and they flip you over their back. You wind up in this position all like "you son of a bitch."

36494381355_0f00f54c70_o.jpg

Not a lot of depth to it, but it can be fun in spurts.

R8TEDM3

What a game! What kind of quality title Team Ninja managed to accomplish with only 18 people is mind-blowing! Wish they sell 10+ mil copies, as they honestly deserve it! Other dev's take notice...this is how you make a game!

36495237075_e2f77c4a0e_o.jpg

36495241195_64da5fe994_o.jpg

So am in boss fight with Boss Valravn (place with the sort of crows nest at the top,(see my last image,) and i get an important phone call. Pause the game, then later quit out. When i restart later, the door is locked and there is no boss. No way forward :(
Anyone nearing this area, could you pm me a save game file please?
cba playing all that again..

Lime

Nice Watch Dogs 2 shots! I am definitely going to get that game once it goes down to a lower price, most likely the GOTY edition.

Top Bottom