• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 PC Screenshot Thread

Lime

mirrorsedgecatalyst209wusj.jpg

mirrorsedgecatalyst208pu8k.jpg

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Hi ALL

People how you set custom resolution in Hellblade? In fullscreen not working for me(only my native res) Window_fullscreen works but is not possible change resolution during game.

Setting a custom resolution as your desktop resolution prior to launching the game and changing the in-game display mode to windowed fullscreen is the only workaround at the moment.

Marcelus

Setting a custom resolution as your desktop resolution prior to launching the game and changing the in-game display mode to windowed fullscreen is the only workaround at the moment.

Thanks for reply. It's not a very practical solution, but I probably do not have a choice

Hellblade

hellbladegame-win64-s5wqwr.jpg

R8TEDM3

Completed my play through second time, but with headphones this time! My God how much better of a experience it is. Everything comes together perfectly as i missed a few things the first time around.

36501997006_849a2d7a04_o.jpg

36501996536_af9551210f_o.jpg

DD

421020_20170813190523rqu8o.jpg

421020_20170813190617aau4j.jpg

How could I missed these shots? Looks very good!
What about performance?

Sorry for taking so long to answer. I was away from gaming stuff for more than a week. Thanks for the compliment! It's running fine on my system (i5 3300 + GTX 960), with most things on ultra. Codemasters tend to make well optimized games.

OtisInf

v1.0.1 of the hellblade tools

https://github.com/FransBouma/InjectableGenericCameraSystem/releases/tag/Hellblade_101

Changes:

* Support for pause / timestop camera, so the camera now also works during ansel
* Less strict window find logic so it should also work with the GoG build of the game (not tested, but I think it should work)
* FoV is reset when the camera is enabled so it's not left at the value it had when the camera was disabled previously.

Also, I found how to enable timestop in the game:
For timestop, you have to add a custom keybinding.
Open in notepad the file:
c:\users\<your username>\AppData\Local\HellbladeGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini

Add below the ActionMappings rows the following row:
Code:
ActionMappings=(ActionName="set Engine.WorldInfo bPlayersOnly true",Key=NumPadZero,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

this will bind Numpad 0 to timestop. Press it again to unpause. No need to mark as readonly, the binding will still be there after you exit the game.

Top Bottom