• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: Live Another Day |OT| Game of Drones

Rich!

Did I really just see Tony prepare to
break out of super max with Google Glass?

You fucks are going to make me sign up for Prime Instant Video just to power through old seasons for the bajillionth time. Wasn't expecting much from the short but now I'm hyped to the gills with nowhere to turn for a fresh fix.

Oh and Michelle....... :-(

All of 24 is still on UK netflix. Use hola.

Nameless

Now all we need is the triumphant return of Agent Aaron Pierce.

I'm pretty sure Aaron allowed himself to be swallowed whole by Matha Logan's vagina a long time ago. Unfortunately we'll probably never see him again, but atleast he's in a better place.

Rich!

Real talk here.

Pierce is the real MVP of all the 24 seasons.

I'm secretly hoping he'll be the president if they have another season.

The next season should just go all out crazy, metal gear style. Have Pierce as President, Tony and Jack working together with Solid Eye tech, George Mason leading them as a covert black ops team. How is mason alive? Nanomachines, son

The next season should just go all out crazy, metal gear style. Have Pierce as President, Tony and Jack working together with Solid Eye tech, George Mason leading them as a covert black ops team. How is mason alive? Nanomachines, son

All I want out of life is to see Tony and Jack working together again. I'm a simple man.

edit: and throw in Zombie Bill and Zombie Michelle as well

Nameless

All I want out of life is to see Tony and Jack working together again. I'm a simple man.

edit: and throw in Zombie Bill and Zombie Michelle as well

Same. But as much as I love Tony I trust his character as much as a new CTU hire at this point. If him and Jack teamed up one last time I'd always be waiting on the double-cross.

Kifimbo

Great stuff.

About the glasses: to me it's more a flashy way to show us Tony, has access to outside help, even in solitary confinement. He'll more more than just the glasses to break out of prison (inside help).

Man, it's so frustrating to have purchased all the episodes as they aired off of Amazon, and then not have access to this. Special features I don't mind so much, but holding back original content is such bullshit.

Why so late? the could have it ready for May or September next year. As it was said here before, they started shooting for Season 9 in January for a premerie on May.
Live Another Day was announced in May 2013 to be presented in May 2014.

So I think it would have been already announced if 24 was coming back in May 2015 and that's why I said 2016.

Also the miniserie for the comeback of Heroes: Reborn will be broadcasted in May 2015 on NBC, maybe FOX don't want to have competition with them if there is a new season of 24.

Man, it's so frustrating to have purchased all the episodes as they aired off of Amazon, and then not have access to this. Special features I don't mind so much, but holding back original content is such bullshit.

I wouldn't be too concerned, the video will be online forever at this point, and for some wtf-reason they don't have any episode commentary for LAD.

Darkangel

Just finished Season 9 and it was fucking fantastic. Now all this Tony news has me convulsing on the ground out of pure joy.

I hope they do a ton of fan-service and bring back Chase with a robot hand.

What if this is a crossover with Prison Break?
I've always dreamed of this lol.

Rich!

Its actually accepted now that Chase likely died in the S6 nuke explosion.

Maybe they could bring him back, it was never actually confirmed in the show

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Live Another Day is now available on Prime Instant Video for anyone who wants to watch it again!

Vally

I bought the blu-ray... most of the deleted scenes are from the finale, it's a shame they didn't have time to squeeze everything in because some of those scenes are pretty cool.

Btw there's a guy at 24spoilers claiming that he is friends with someone who is in contact with Howard Gordon, and apparently there are already plans for Season 10. I don't know, he could be making shit up but I believe.

Can't wait to see Tony in action

ig0w1KUnUdqXM.gif

Top Bottom