• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY set in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

Teach Dennis Haysbert a British accent and make him the Prime Minister, with Mike Novick as Mike Novick as his advisor.

foxtrot3d

Banned
In her final scene the President said that she was resigning due to her involvement in the cover-up/conspiracy
regarding Hassan's death
. So Chloe was on her own.

Yeah, but if I remember correctly after the whole resigning thing she attempted to stop the hit on Jack at which point Logan tries to commit suicide to prevent it. Though in the end Jack got away thanks to Chole, but considering the President wanted it stopped I'd think she would be safe.

We better get some Aaron Pierce back. And Tzi Ma, please.

Cheng! He's still alive right? And agent aaron pierce must return, but he probably won't.
I wonder if the plot will involve travelling through europe instead of purely in London, they could skip a few boring train journeys for the missing hours. If Jack Bauer is capable of having a boring journey.

As a Brit, all this setting makes me wish for is for Jack to have a brush with Harry Pearce from Spooks. Shame they really bloodbathed everybody in that show before it finished.

(Spooks is MI5 in the US - it's basically British 24, but without the real time element and with a 'threat of the week' structure rather than one big ongoing threat across a season. It's really very good, and highly recommended watching for 24 fans. It's on Netflix. Worth doing, 24 fans.)

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
The secretary is an ungrateful douchebag.

600px-24S4E06_28.jpg

The Secretary of Offense ain't got time for your opinions

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I can't flind the clip of Jack going in to rescue Sec. Heller and Audrey. That was a badass scene when Jack snaps the guys neck, draws his gun, and caps that guy from like 50 yards away.

same, that's the best I could get. I was planning on gif'ing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom