• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'28 Weeks Later,' aka PS4 launch at retail stores - [warning: gifs]

jett

D-Member
This is insanity, was it like this in other countries? Come to Peru if you can't find a PS4, plenty of them available in stores here. Then again this is a third world country and they're priced like $650. :lol

Bishop89

iMYAdMT27HSpq.gif

#dead

Boltman

Neo Member
I was at work all day then get home to this greatness.

One of the funniest threads I've seen here in a while, the gifs are just priceless.

.GqueB.

Banned
I could not stop trying to follow him with my eyes. It's like he got there first, but panicked lol.

I'm convinced he died.

Yea I really don't understand his narrative. There's a frame missing that I think would explain everything and it's KILLING me.

NANOW

Neo Member
to this :
iMYAdMT27HSpq.gif

Sony and Media markt execs going

'oh..didnt get a PS4 even though you were the first one out of the gate?.... ooohhh, you fell down while running?...ohhhh

jsW82rm.gif

please wait till Christmas, our stocks will be refilled soon.//..oohhhhh"

DieH@rd

Banned
What is wrong with people!?

Have they honestly not heard of Amazon. Looks barbaric.

EU got much less console shipments, and Amazon preorders dried up months ago. If they dont want to wait on preorder lists until FEBRUARY [or even later], they need to wait in lines at retailers who did not use preorders.

dc89

I pre-ordered the PS4 as soon as it was possible, which was actually straight after the event, mainly to avoid crap like this. I had 9 months to decide if I wanted it or not and I decided I did. The beauty of the internet.

I pre-ordered the PS4 as soon as it was possible, which was actually straight after the event, mainly to avoid crap like this. I had 9 months to decide if I wanted it or not and I decided I did. The beauty of the internet.

Yup, showed up right on my doorstep. Felt good.

Mocca-Bear

Neo Member
EU got much less console shipments, and Amazon preorders dried up months ago. If they dont want to wait on preorder lists until FEBRUARY [or even later], they need to wait in lines at retailers who did not use preorders.

Also Amazon issn't available in large parts of Europe and can only be accessed through back channels. That or settle for less than satisfactory e-shops that lack the vastness of Amazon and its service and offer. They also tend to be expensive...

Damn I know Sony prioritized the UK in a big way with their Euro launch shipment numbers, but looking at some of these gifs, it seems Germany is also gonna be a big market for the console.

I thought I read somewhere that Germany is overtaking the UK in revenue generated from the gaming industry. I mean they do have around 80 million population compared to the UK's 63 million.

Yazuka

Good god... Just watching those gifs make feel so damn sick.
I already have problems with people in large groups and this just makes my skin crawl. I could never do anything like this and I would have just walked away.

Top Bottom