• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

399$ Crysis PC: I Took It On! I am triumphant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SapientWolf said:
I just don't feel like Crysis is making efficient use of my hardware. The performance problems remind me of Oblivion, which brought even overclocked SLI rigs to their knees. I know that I will have to upgrade some day, but I would like to know why I could find a good compromise between looks and performance with every 2007 PC release except Crysis.

That's the thing, though. Crysis is actually very efficient, it just does so much more than anything else. Crysis on high will run at 30-40 FPS on a good computer (<$1000), look just as good up close as Uncharted or COD4 or Mass Effect, and then give you an open world to play around in. Most of the other games rely on the fact that the player can only do a limited number of things to bring the requirements down, but crysis has a lot of the performance killers (physics, open world, lots of AI) built in to the system.

Kosma

Banned
Ofcourse I had to encounter some problems with building my first PC: I already installed all the GPU drivers, and am running through it now, but Windows keeps detecting it as "new hardware" and says it's not working properly.

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Then you've really fucked something up on your computer, since people with much lower have been getting much better performance than you seem to be implying and running it really well too. Besides some of that like a bigger harddrive that you spent money on does jackshit for running games. But ya, it not working good is your fault not the pc's.

It's actually the game's fault and is exactly why it's not a hit, half of the game should not be the tinkering itself. The PC is more than capable for games. I also have a lot more money than patience, and definitely didn't build this one myself. I also didn't mean to imply everything in there is for gaming, just giving clues on how things get expensive. I have audio requirements that most pc gamers wouldn't need either.

I'd also be interested in what people consider good performance. Switching back to DX9? Turning off all the AA? Shuffling in lower quality textures? 15 fps?

I stopped tinkering with Crysis because on top of the tweaking it requires, it's also not that good. So, why bother? Everything else flies.

SaggyMonkey said:
It's actually the game's fault and is exactly why it's not a hit, half of the game should not be the tinkering itself. The PC is more than capable for games. I also have a lot more money than patience, and definitely didn't build this one myself. I also didn't mean to imply everything in there is for gaming, just giving clues on how things get expensive. I have audio requirements that most pc gamers wouldn't need either.

I'd also be interested in what people consider good performance. Switching back to DX9? Turning off all the AA? Shuffling in lower quality textures? 15 fps?

I stopped tinkering with Crysis because on top of the tweaking it requires, it's also not that good. So, why bother? Everything else flies.

If tweaking isn't your thing, you need to just call it quits with PC gaming. That's the only way you'll ever get the most out of your games and hardware.

You might want to recheck that "not a hit" part as well.

WickedAngel said:
If tweaking isn't your thing, you need to just call it quits with PC gaming. That's the only way you'll ever get the most out of your games and hardware.

You might want to recheck that "not a hit" part as well.

You have to be kidding. Give up PC gaming for not wanting to tweak Crysis?

SaggyMonkey said:
You have to be kidding. Give up PC gaming for not wanting to tweak Crysis?

Give up PC gaming if you think that tweaking is some rare necessity for getting the most out of your hardware. You're participating in an industry where programmers have a near infinite number of variables to work with; it's incredible that PC games ship as stable as they do.

There are minor tweaks for Crysis that make DX9 (High) look almost identical to DX10 (Very High) with little to no performance loss.

Biostar TA690G
Athlon X2 4200+
TwinMOS 2 GB DDR2 800
Palit Radeon HD2600PRO
Case with 350W PSU

The rest are generic stuff. I'd like to know how well Crysis runs on my rig (which is well below 400 dollars) but don't have the game.

LCGeek

formerly sane
WickedAngel said:
Give up PC gaming if you think that tweaking is some rare necessity for getting the most out of your hardware. You're participating in an industry where programmers have a near infinite number of variables to work with; it's incredible that PC games ship as stable as they do.

There are minor tweaks for Crysis that make DX9 (High) look almost identical to DX10 (Very High) with little to no performance loss.

I gave up on even mentioning tweaking as a necessity in pc gaming. If anything I'm more surprised at the bitching gamers do despite the fact they plead to devs for scalable engines that run on anything. Console gamers are far worse they accept compromise from the get go and then why when they can't change shit it's like a never ending game of trying to have it both ways. What worse is they want it at a bargain price this gen is bringing me more laughs than I expected in the tech area.

WickedAngel said:

Every other game runs perfectly fine, Crysis is the one problem child. And no, it is not too much to ask that I shouldn't have to hack a game to get high performance from it. I don't have to with ANYTHING else. Setting aside one game is no reason to quit gaming on the PC.

And which minor DX9 tweaks? (and how minor?)

SexConker

Banned
LCGeek said:
So while your arguing that xp won't see that many gigs the consoles you seem to be defending can't even do half. Memory in the pc world hasn't matter that much since xp most things won't get to 768MB of total usage outside of a few ram hungry games your spewing a bs myth. Only people who need memory in the pc world are content developers not even gamers need a lot, makes things smoothers but I still have gig machines that run great.

BTW person said pc not things that plug into it so this posts fails in everyway. Not as if it matters mice only matters to most gamers who league which is a niche amount. A pc user does not need to upgrade their display unless old, whoops that what console gamers do with hdtv and they still can't match pc monitors but hey size and overbright crap is so worth the couple grand amirite. OS license isn't necessary if he's just using one machine that and it's not like he can't get 2k or xp dirt cheap in a variety of ways. Speakers like other things can be transplanted. For most pc gamers yeah something like this is easily doable hell I'm thinking of telling my lans buddies about a build like this as we can get off these old machines and ride the tide till the new stuff comes in.

OP nice way to way to stick it to some but make it PS3 debut price and get some better parts something is gonna give if you go that cheap I say ram, psu, or HDD

Wow, I never defended a console in my post. Learn to read. And write.

I wasn't argung about XP. As a degree wielding computer scientist, and someone who has built and repaired tons of pcs, I was putting out some useful information, in an attempt to clear up shit in this thread like "XP can't see more than 2 GB" "XP can see only 3.5 GB" "your applications can still use it even if XP can't see it".

Plenty of games will use over 768 MB of RAM. Any sort of server application will need tons of ram, and if you work with photo editing or video editing, you'll need all the ram you can get. RAM is one of the most important parts of ANY PC. I never criticized the amount of RAM in this system. 2 GB is generally considered the sweet spot for 32 bit XP. I merely questioned if there was a rebate involved in that price.

"Not as if it matters mice only matters to most gamers who league which is a niche amount. " What? I'd argue that most people like to use mice with their PCs.

Yes, things can be used over. My point, if you would read my post, is that most people don't have modern pc parts laying around. If I build a new PC, and I use my old monitor and peripherals, what am I going to do with my old pc? Most people replace everything at once when they buy a pc. There is a cost associated with using old parts.

My comment about the HDD is perfectly valid. Most people would not wipe their HDD and start fresh for a new pc. This would render their old system useless. Spare HDDs people have lying around? Sure, the nerds have them, but even then they're likely to be older, and smaller, drives, which wouldn't exactly be a good choice for a system you're trying to game on. "Everyone has one, right?" No, most people don't. I do, but most don't.

My comment about the monitor, mouse, keyboard, and speakers is perfectly valid. Not very many people are going to use a KVM. Most people, especially those who need to build a budget "gaming" system, like to hang on to their existing computers for as long as possible.

My comment about the OS (XP) license is perfectly valid. Unless you're including piracy or WINE under Linux, this is an unavoidable cost.

Don't forget to add in tax and shipping.

There's no way around it. PC gaming is expensive. You can be dumb about and pay $5000 for something from Alienware, or you could build something that will last for 2-3 years for about $1500 (all inclusive, after tax and shipping). If you did it right, you'll be able to squeeze 1-2 more years out of it with $200 - 400 in upgrades later on.

But this "$399 Crysis PC" shit is a joke.
The point of these arguments is that the high cost of PC gaming is a barrier to entry to many people. When you're trying to argue against this, you might want to design your arguments to apply to those people who AREN'T computer nerds.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that even the average idiot can build a PC (or find someone to help, for free). It's not that hard, and if we were to carry out these "$xxx Game PC" arguments out, we could easily whip up a good guide for people.

Hell, I'll even let you ignore the monitor. I don't get a TV with my 360 or PS3.
Sure, almost everyone has a TV, but almost everyone reading this has a PC monitor. Switching inputs is the same as on a TV for most modern monitors now (most have at least 2 inputs).

There are real costs that are almost universally ignored in these threads.
If you're doing this to prove a point, make sure you're your build requirements don't represent a barrier to entry.

Edit:
The info about PAE is misleading.
Your motherboard, CPU, and OS all have to support PAE.
It will make your memory access slower.

On Windows XP, enabling PAE is generally a bad idea. Any driver that references memory in a specific (sloppy) way will crash your system. Sadly, a lot of drivers do this.

ONLY enable PAE on XP if you're using actually using all of your RAM and the added latency doesn't reduce performance. Then hope that all your drivers behave.

Kosma

Banned
While I'm sorting out my GPU issues: I didn't use any rebates or anything. Just walked into a store, and bought the parts. Didn't even order them online, so no shipping costs.

LCGeek

formerly sane
SexConker said:
Wow, I never defended a console in my post. Learn to read. And write.

I wasn't argung about XP. As a degree wielding computer scientist, and someone who has built and repaired tons of pcs, I was putting out some useful information, in an attempt to clear up shit in this thread like "XP can't see more than 2 GB" "XP can see only 3.5 GB" "your applications can still use it even if XP can't see it".

Plenty of games will use over 768 MB of RAM. Any sort of server application will need tons of ram, and if you work with photo editing or video editing, you'll need all the ram you can get. RAM is one of the most important parts of ANY PC. I never criticized the amount of RAM in this system. 2 GB is generally considered the sweet spot for 32 bit XP. I merely questioned if there was a rebate involved in that price.

"Not as if it matters mice only matters to most gamers who league which is a niche amount. " What? I'd argue that most people like to use mice with their PCs.

Yes, things can be used over. My point, if you would read my post, is that most people don't have modern pc parts laying around. If I build a new PC, and I use my old monitor and peripherals, what am I going to do with my old pc? Most people replace everything at once when they buy a pc. There is a cost associated with using old parts.

My comment about the HDD is perfectly valid. Most people would not wipe their HDD and start fresh for a new pc. This would render their old system useless. Spare HDDs people have lying around? Sure, the nerds have them, but even then they're likely to be older, and smaller, drives, which wouldn't exactly be a good choice for a system you're trying to game on. "Everyone has one, right?" No, most people don't. I do, but most don't.

My comment about the monitor, mouse, keyboard, and speakers is perfectly valid. Not very many people are going to use a KVM. Most people, especially those who need to build a budget "gaming" system, like to hang on to their existing computers for as long as possible.

My comment about the OS (XP) license is perfectly valid. Unless you're including piracy or WINE under Linux, this is an unavoidable cost.

Don't forget to add in tax and shipping.

There's no way around it. PC gaming is expensive. You can be dumb about and pay $5000 for something from Alienware, or you could build something that will last for 2-3 years for about $1500 (all inclusive, after tax and shipping). If you did it right, you'll be able to squeeze 1-2 more years out of it with $200 - 400 in upgrades later on.

But this "$399 Crysis PC" shit is a joke.
The point of these arguments is that the high cost of PC gaming is a barrier to entry to many people. When you're trying to argue against this, you might want to design your arguments to apply to those people who AREN'T computer nerds.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that even the average idiot can build a PC (or find someone to help, for free). It's not that hard, and if we were to carry out these "$xxx Game PC" arguments out, we could easily whip up a good guide for people.

Hell, I'll even let you ignore the monitor. I don't get a TV with my 360 or PS3.
Sure, almost everyone has a TV, but almost everyone reading this has a PC monitor. Switching inputs is the same as on a TV for most modern monitors now (most have at least 2 inputs).

There are real costs that are almost universally ignored in these threads.
If you're doing this to prove a point, make sure you're your build requirements don't represent a barrier to entry.

Edit:
The info about PAE is misleading.
Your motherboard, CPU, and OS all have to support PAE.
It will make your memory access slower.

On Windows XP, enabling PAE is generally a bad idea. Any driver that references memory in a specific (sloppy) way will crash your system. Sadly, a lot of drivers do this.

ONLY enable PAE on XP if you're using actually using all of your RAM and the added latency doesn't reduce performance. Then hope that all your drivers behave.

GTFO and anyone else with this pathetic lazy ass argument

Well most people don't custom built because they are too dumb, incompotent, or lazy. The same people who whine that a 400-700$ pc is expensive as a barrier are the ones I see decking out their home theaters to catch up with what I got in the pc realm for a bigger price. Sorry the 2nd hdtv and anything at 5.1 sound or above entered the pictured cost of HD next gen gaming was far more than pcs typically have been. Your arguing people need to get new mice, keyboards, monitors and shit well that's actually more of thing people who want to get the hd experience on console have to a majority consider the penetration rate of both hdtv and sound is still lagging behind what it's suppose to be.

My bad about the windows stuff but the rest of your post is just bunk. If one's justification for not pc gaming comes from that background instead of not liking the genres it's just bunk and has been since that argument was started.

bran

Agreed, the $399 PC you got there is probably moot in less than a year. However it would still play Orange Box/UT3/WoW no problem.

I spent $300 on my machine's CPU alone. (Q6600) And even that won't last anywhere near the lifespan of either the 360 or the PS3 if you wanted to play top tier PC games.

If you look at the games that are popular among non-casual gamers on the PC, not a lot of requires a "Crysis High Detail Capable" PC.

Why bother building a "Crysis PC" ?

Why not spend your cash focusing on a quiet/efficient/physically smaller PC that actually doesn't look like crap on the outside?

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Good luck oo Kosma oo on your project.

I've build what I though would be a reasonable gaming PC (E2180 @3.0Hgz, 2Gig 800Mhz DDR2, 8800GT) and it still chugs on Crysis on very high setting.

The good news is that it should run UT3 etc... at acceptable framerates.

Kosma

Banned
First results are in (everything on stock speed) : Bioshock Demo.

Settings:

Bioshock2008-02-1017-03-39-06.jpg

FPS:

Bioshock2008-02-1017-23-00-29.jpg

50-60

Conclusion so far:

My 399 PC beats the 360 version hands down. Now on to Crysis.

Kosma

Banned
Ok here are more results (on stock speeds)

3DMark06: 8878

Crysis results will be in late tonight, cause I'm going go-karting now.

Ploid 3.0

I wish 500ish pcs like this for gaming was sold. I guess all of the shipping, the bloat useless software, and other stupid stuff like forcing vista in makes them a lot of money to do stuff like this.

Xater

Ploid 3.0 said:
I wish 500ish pcs like this for gaming was sold. I guess all of the shipping, the bloat useless software, and other stupid stuff like forcing vista in makes them a lot of money to do stuff like this.

Building a PC yourself is not really difficult. I only bought one off the shelf PC and that was my first one after that I just tried building one myself and never did anything else. Well up until I was fed up with PC gaming and just got a Mac. :lol

End of the year I was looking at some kind of good 3D pushing machine for a budget price due to needing one better then my machine right now for my university work, 3D related stuff.

No way in the UK i'm going to find or build a gaming pc for $400 (around £220) but it's nice to know it may be possible to get something good for a little more.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
oo Kosma oo said:
Ok here are more results (on stock speeds)

3DMark06: 8878

Crysis results will be in late tonight, cause I'm going go-karting now.

I just checked mine. I get 3DMark06: 10524

Kabouter

nelsonroyale said:
I support this...

Im getting a dell m1530 laptop...Ive seen some stuff, and it seems to be able to run crysis on medium to high settings.

My rig is about as powerful as this macbook pro, and this how it runs...not bad eh:
From my experience, you're gonna have to keep the resolution down a lot to make it run well on medium/high. I have a 14" laptop with an 8600M GT 512MB and I had to put it on a mix of low/medium to get it to run well in 1440x900 (the native res).

Pharmacy

Banned
Kabouter said:
From my experience, you're gonna have to keep the resolution down a lot to make it run well on medium/high. I have a 14" laptop with an 8600M GT 512MB and I had to put it on a mix of low/medium to get it to run well in 1440x900 (the native res).

i always drop the resolution one thingy below native res

its like having free AA

saelz8

bran said:
Agreed, the $399 PC you got there is probably moot in less than a year. However it would still play Orange Box/UT3/WoW no problem.

I spent $300 on my machine's CPU alone. (Q6600) And even that won't last anywhere near the lifespan of either the 360 or the PS3 if you wanted to play top tier PC games.

If you look at the games that are popular among non-casual gamers on the PC, not a lot of requires a "Crysis High Detail Capable" PC.

Why bother building a "Crysis PC" ?

Why not spend your cash focusing on a quiet/efficient/physically smaller PC that actually doesn't look like crap on the outside?
I think PC game graphics advancements will be slowing down. It's becoming expensive, and very risky for developers to push graphics on the PC, so there's going to be more introspection among developers about creating a median where a larger percentage of PC owners can play their games, moreso than the past. Things that suggest this are games like BF:H and FE:L. There is going to be more console influence on the front-end for now, so there are going to be less engines and games that only take full advantage of the high-end PC segment, and more engines and games that have greater multiplatform value. So hardware is going to be advancing at about the same pace, but the games and engines won't, which will make upgrade cycles longer. This is basically what Carmack argued at Quakecon 07. I think he's right.

So if you can run UE3 or CE2 games relatively well right now, I think you'll be set for a sexy length of time, much longer than previous generations at least. The PC will basically be the ultimate SKU for multiplatform games, given those games share all the same features.

Kabouter said:

native res at 1440x900...thats higher than the native res on the laptop Im getting.... Im running my 22inch moniter on 1280x1024.

Ill prob run the game on 1024x768

are you running it on vista or xp?

anddo0

nelsonroyale said:
I support this...

Im getting a dell m1530 laptop...Ive seen some stuff, and it seems to be able to run crysis on medium to high settings.

My rig is about as powerful as this macbook pro, and this how it runs...not bad eh:

I have the same laptop (maxed out the 4gb ram, Vista home 32 bit).

I was able to play Crysis on a mixture of med/high settings (1024x768).
You can get away with settings things like (objects quality, physics quality etc..) on high and maintain a playable framerate... The framerate was decent around 30+ most of the time.
The later levels were very taxing so I lowered the res to 800x600.

Kabouter

nelsonroyale said:
native res at 1440x900...thats higher than the native res on the laptop Im getting.... Im running my 22inch moniter on 1280x1024.

Ill prob run the game on 1024x768

are you running it on vista or xp?
Vista

Kabouter said:

yeah the games supposed to run better on xp on such a rig...I think it makes a fair difference...especially with Direct x9. The card isn't a powerhouse with vista and direct x10

AndoO: yeah, I heard the later levels were pretty damn taxing

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Crysis tech is just above whatever else is doing even people factor 5, capcom, epic, and I feel they even stomp that rage shit (D3 upgrade get a new engine john).
Come now. id is focusing on something entirely different. Crytek wanted to deliver an engine that could do EVERYTHING at an incredibly high level of quality. id is focusing on an engine that can produce solid visuals while maintaining very high framerates. Their demonstration was shown on all three platforms (PC, 360, and PS3) running at 60 fps. They want to focus on performance.

Even on the fastest PC money can buy, Crysis is not capable of running at 60 fps in Very High mode. Just isn't possible. That wasn't their focus.

dark10x said:
Come now. id is focusing on something entirely different. Crytek wanted to deliver an engine that could do EVERYTHING at an incredibly high level of quality. id is focusing on an engine that can produce solid visuals while maintaining very high framerates. Their demonstration was shown on all three platforms (PC, 360, and PS3) running at 60 fps. They want to focus on performance.

Even on the fastest PC money can buy, Crysis is not capable of running at 60 fps in Very High mode. Just isn't possible. That wasn't their focus.

I actually think, from what has been shown, ID's game looks very nice

Jacobi

Banned
dark10x said:

I heard it works with triple SLI

Jacobi

Banned
dark10x said:
Crysis? Triple SLI does not buy you 60 fps in Very High. You simply get a playable framerate, but not 60.
http://www.pcgameshardware.de/?article_id=624620&page=4
"das Absenken der Auflösung auf 1.680x1.050 oder 1.280x1.024 bracht hier deutliche Abhilfe: runde 50 Fps auch in sehr hektischen Situationen bringen ein völig neues Spielgefühl im grafisch voll aufgedrehten Crysis."
Says it runs at 50 fps on 1680x1050 o 1280x1024 (on very high)
That's it almost :p

God damn...the first interesting thread we've had here in weeks but the bloody SDF here had to shitty it up.

This is why we can't have anything nice.

OP: good luck man, just be careful with that PSU. I worked for a manufacturer of PSUs and cases (a big name) and good lord, even half our shit was ticking time bombs and made of mostly CHEAP CHEAP parts.

dark10x said:
The problem is, those are benchmarks. That framerate is not constant.
Id's tech 5 can go suck itself off. I'm not interested in something that's visually tantamount to a marginal refresh of the Doom 3 engine. Cross platform performance be damned.

Jacobi said:
http://www.pcgameshardware.de/?article_id=624620&page=4
"das Absenken der Auflösung auf 1.680x1.050 oder 1.280x1.024 bracht hier deutliche Abhilfe: runde 50 Fps auch in sehr hektischen Situationen bringen ein völig neues Spielgefühl im grafisch voll aufgedrehten Crysis."
Says it runs at 50 fps on 1680x1050 o 1280x1024 (on very high)
That's it almost :p
Also an unrealistic price tag for a machine that beefy.

MickeyKnox said:
Id's tech 5 can go suck itself off. I'm not interested in something that's visually tantamount to a marginal refresh of the Doom 3 engine. Cross platform performance be damned.
Yeah, you're one whole person.

Jacobi

Banned
dark10x said:
The problem is, those are benchmarks. That framerate is not constant.
No, that was based on Crysis the game (snow level), they say it was 50 fps in the most hectic situations

edit: never mind

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
herod said:
is this PC as quiet as a PS3?

At 399, probably not, but if you're willing to spend more you can make a PC even quieter than your PS3.

My PC is so blissfully slient now..

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
MickeyKnox said:
What's wrong with both existing?

CryEngine 2 has the high end covered while id tech 5 is all about performance. That demo was fantastic looking, though, so I really can't see anyone complaining. Don't you think it will look awesome on the PC with perfect AA and AF at 60 fps? Sometimes it's worth losing visuals features for high framerates.

dark10x said:
What's wrong with both existing?

CryEngine 2 has the high end covered while id tech 5 is all about performance. That demo was fantastic looking, though, so I really can't see anyone complaining. Don't you think it will look awesome on the PC with perfect AA and AF at 60 fps? Sometimes it's worth losing visuals features for high framerates.
Ugly low-poly normal mapped bullshit at 30/60/100+ fps is still bullshit. I've never had any faith in id being able to deliver an incredible game, but at least they had the drive to push tech boundries going for them. Not to mention with how far off it is; hardware that can push Cryengine2 visuals at high res/frames will be around and all we'll be left with is a CoD4 scenario where you have a dated looking game and engine.

I am pretty interested in Carmack's plans for Tech6 though, if he can deliver on that then all will be forgiven.

"It's actually the game's fault and is exactly why it's not a hit, half of the game should not be the tinkering itself. The PC is more than capable for games. I also have a lot more money than patience, and definitely didn't build this one myself. I also didn't mean to imply everything in there is for gaming, just giving clues on how things get expensive. I have audio requirements that most pc gamers wouldn't need either.

I stopped tinkering with Crysis because on top of the tweaking it requires, it's also not that good. So, why bother? Everything else flies"

No, seriously you messed something up. The game isn't that badly optimized. Go look in the Crysis thread at the results and screenshots of others and then comeback and tell me that it's entirely the games fault. And apparently your not a pc gamer if you think you never have to tweak with settings. If you want the best from your hardware you'll always have to tweak with the options that's just a fact of pc gaming but again that's only if you want to get the absolute most out of your system. Also, your obviously just spreading fud by saying it's unacceptable to ever not turn on aa or have to choose a lower texture quality than max and guess what machines slower than yours still aren't stuck at 15fps. Take your nonsense elsewhere, if you are a pc gamer you know you usually can't max the game out completely the day it comes out and again go look at the official thread and tell me this game always plays like shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom