• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

50 Cent Blood In the Sand Now Published by THQ

Big-E

Smart move by THQ. Guaranteed money maker based on the last one though I don' think it will sell as well as the first since Fiddy has been declining.

MMaRsu

Banned
Hellion said:
...So I guess you didn't like his first album. :lol as far as Club/party music it gets no better than that my....We can't all like T-Pain.:D

His first album, do you mean Power of the Dollar ( which is his first ) or his first aftermath album?

I like tracks from both those albums, but he's wack dude, and his newer shit is crappy, just like Eminem / T-Pain / Lil Wayne / Young Jeezy etc all those retards nowadays.

Oh can't forget Akon either.

Shatai

Banned
Any game at all could benefit from a G-Unit faction. Fiddy in the zone in Clear Sky, crunk "brothers" staggering through the wastes of Fallout 3, etc. You just can't lose.

Jim

shagg_187 said:
Yep. Maybe because alot of peeps were after Ghostsbusters (as mentioned before, one of them being Atari).

Good fucking job Activision.

A little bird mentioned that Atari definitely picked up Ghostsbusters, and it's hitting in March.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Shatai said:
Any game at all could benefit from a G-Unit faction. Fiddy in the zone in Clear Sky, crunk "brothers" staggering through the wastes of Fallout 3, etc. You just can't lose.

We'll probably get a full 50 Cent Octocamo skin in MGS4 before Trophy support.

SupahBlah

Banned
HK-47 said:
They have WiC, CoH and DoW correct?

They have Relic (DoW, CoH) and Big Huge Games (Rise of Nations) they also publish Gas Powered Games' Supreme Commander.

World in Conflict would fit well with their RTS stable of games.

THQ is weird they produce licensed or shovelware crap on consoles (for the most part) yet put out excellent PC games.

MMaRsu said:
Please don't give them any fucking ideas.

If you truly like that, than I feel for you man, you've got bad fucking taste.
Music like that is the reason all these idiots like Young Jeezy and lol wayne are coming out of the woodworks. Truly pathetic and it has nothing to do with hiphop.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Seems Acti are fighting to get get Fiddy back now....
http://www.mcvuk.com/news/32022/Activision-to-publish-50-Cent

Reliable sources close to the creation of 50 Cent: Blood On The Sand have told MCV that the title will either be published by THQ or Activision – indicating that the pair are in a race to sign the title from developer Swordfish Studios.

The industry rumour mill has been working overtime this week with speculation rife that THQ had landed the rights to publish 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand.

But now it looks as though Activision Blizzard – which swallowed Vivendi in this year’s ‘merger’ – may still pick up the rights to the game.

Following the completion of the industry-shaking merger earlier this year, several high profile titles were left without a publisher, including the 50 Cent sequel, World in Conflict and Ghostbusters.

With the original 50 Cent title shifting over a million copies in the UK and USA and with high consumer interest in Ghostbusters, both titles are potentially hot properties for the trade.

THQ refused to comment on the speculation. MCV has contacted Activision for comment.

SupahBlah said:
They have Relic (DoW, CoH) and Big Huge Games (Rise of Nations) they also publish Gas Powered Games' Supreme Commander.

World in Conflict would fit well with their RTS stable of games.

THQ is weird they produce licensed or shovelware crap on consoles (for the most part) yet put out excellent PC games.

And i love them for it. I've bought many of their PC games.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Hellion said:
Off - Topic...

50 Cent - Get Up

This is HOT

Only if you treat the single as you should and burn it. The only good thing I can find about fiddysent is that he's mortal.

He sucks as a "rapper", he sucks as an "actor" and he sucks at being a videogamecharacter. I mean, how hard can it be? I've seen armies of rappers pull that last one of (Def Jam Vendetta & Fight For New York).

SupahBlah

Banned
fizzelopeguss said:
And i love them for it. I've bought many of their PC games.

I just think getting it would be really good, they can even produce a spin off FPS and give it to Kaos studios to do.

World in Conflict is a fantastic game but I also like the story too.

shuri

Banned
My cousin is 11 years old, doesnt speak a word of english, and doesnt understand anything that 50cents raps about, but he's totally hyped about this game because, to him, 50 Cents looked like a bad-ass in the trailer; so 50 cents + massive gunfights with stunts + hand to hand combat = instan-request-mom-to-buy for kids his age.

Don't underestimage his image. The first game sold over 2 millions; the man has a bigger mainstream appeal that we can think

Top Bottom