• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

68th Primetime Emmys | Hosted by Jimmy Kimmel | Sept. 18 7e/4p

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect lots of GOT haters to come in once they start winning.

Then when the next season starts they will in the GOT threads all hype and shit.

While I had and have my problems with the series, hopefully there will be less complaining this year considering it's coming off possibly the show's best season.

Ledbetter

While I had and have my problems with the series, hopefully there will be less complaining this year considering it's coming off possibly the show's best season.

Honestly, last year it didn't deserve the win, it was one of the weakest seasons. This season though was one of the best, so I won't have a problem if it wins.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Wow, way to make Silicon Valley and Veep compete against themselves by nominating them twice each in the writing category.

_Isaac

Well deserved for Master of None. That was the best episode of the series. Poor Aziz they didn't let him say thanks. There's always one that hogs all the time.

Honestly, last year it didn't deserve the win, it was one of the weakest seasons. This season though was one of the best, so I won't have a problem if it wins.

These are basically my feelings as well.

giga

3o6EhHNYtPWAxJKTVm.gif

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Holy shit, Julia Louis-Dreyfus sure had a look during Kate's acceptance speech. Like, "Act like you've been there before, sheesh"

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
For some reason Warner channel isn't working for me so I can't watch, I'll be happy with a couple of wins from Mr. Robot and The Americans :)

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Where's that dude from the SNL threads that loathes Kate McKinnon? He's gonna be salty.

I'm happy for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom