• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

8+ Hour Long Killer Instinct Season 3 Stream, showcasing competitive matches

Thanks for the stream Keits and crew. Definitely learned a good bit and it'll be nice to hit the ground running with some of the season 3 characters.

Dai101

Banned
Thanks for watching! Hope you learned a lot about Season 3!

The only thing i learned is that i need this game YESTERDAY!! J/K. You guys are great. The dedication and support you give to the community is astounding.

Kudos.

Warxard

Banned
Fairly easy to get this game running on the PC. Should've shown the Shadow Lords mode. :^)

tumblr_ntpogowU0Z1tbmi9ho1_400.gif

Khezu

Maybe some kind of mode where you train your shadows and send them off to fight and you gain points/rewards for them winning?

Or something like that I don't know, weird.

Zeta Oni

Oh shit, that's the "big plans" for S3? Interesting.

Why the fuck is it not yet announced 20 days prior to release?

Lol, they are waiting for street fighter v to drop that march update, so they can swing in and crocodile Dundee their asses.

Sue – Mick. "Give them your money."

Mick – "What for?"

Sue – "They've got an update."

Mick – "Hah hah hah. That’s not an update…"

Mick – *Pulls out shadow lords* "THAT’S an update."

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
It looks like the maps that have been in the background of Street Fighter's Online modes, or even in the back of the Character Select Screen of SFV. Heck, most fighting games push that "world warrior" concept to varying degrees.

But it's a cool thing to see here.

I'm not surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet... we're getting 4 characters and 3 stages out of the gate on a new "season" of a game that normally pushes 1 and 1 a month for months on end. They have to have something to pad out the full season.

Being able to use the Shadows AI for a themed story / campaign of some sort sounds like a great idea. I still love Soul Calibur 3's "Chronicles of the Sword" mode, and if this works out to be something like that, I'd be pretty happy with it.

Wonder if this could be part of the premium concents of the Ultra edition?

Top Bottom