• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A homeless guy stole my clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
X26 said:
Remidns me off that scene in Dumb and Dumber where Harry asked the old lady to watch his stuff, insulted her, and came back and his shit and the lady was gone
I beat you in post #37

NintendosBooger said:
I give homeless people money almost all the time, especially when I have some loose change in my pocket. I just handed it to him and made that dumb joke to break the ice, since my initial reaction to seeing him there wasn't all that warm.
At least you realize it was dumb to say that but it doesn't look like you understand WHY it likely offended him. You are a dick.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
NintendosBooger said:
It's after the fact, you dumb f***. If an obese guy stole your car, you'd probably be referring to him as thieving fat ass when telling what happened later.
125531.png

Dizzle24

Seriously? Is this really real? :lol :lol :lol :lol

Dude, learn from your mistakes, go to Target, get some new boxers, t-shirts, gym shorts, go to your college website and get a new sweat shirt.

I don't even want to know HOW you came to the thought of leaving your laundry unattended with a homeless stranger in the room. :lol

Nore

Banned
:lol

OP is a dick for giving a homeless guy his spare change and making a joke to lessen the depravity of the situation?

-or-

OP is a dick for not giving a homeless guy his spare change?

:lol @ OP.

I didn't fully read it but :lol :lol :lol if the bum waited until the clothes were fully washed and dryed before he stole them.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
crowphoenix said:
No, it was all of his casual clothes that he lost. Now he has no choice but to dress up on casual day.
M-M-M-M-M-Monster kill...kill...kill...

Tarazet

By the way, just in case you haven't figured it out yet, the complex is never responsible for your personal belongings. Don't expect them to be. If you have expensive shit, you should carry renter's insurance. I know if, for example, my $14,000 piano was lost in a fire, and I didn't have insurance, I would no longer have a piano and I would have no recourse except to sue the person who started the fire myself.

Nore said:

OP is a dick for giving a homeless guy his spare change and making a joke to lessen the depravity of the situation?

-or-

OP is a dick for not giving a homeless guy his spare change?

You know how disabled people can sometimes get upset if you help them do something without them asking for help? Poor people can be the same way. Hell, everybody can be that way. I was pointing out that giving the guy money unsolicited could have pissed him off. Who knows what really happened, although it doesn't seem that the OP is making many friends at work or here so who knows lol

Now might be the perfect time to rethink that whole casual friday thing you hate so much at your job.

There's a bum walking around in douchey dress clothes ready to kiss some supervisors ass just like the OP does.

He didn't just steal clothes. He stole your fire and your future.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
outfoxed by a vagrant, consider it a learning experience, you wouldn't last a day in the wild as it is.

Nore

Banned
joeblackisback said:
You know how disabled people can sometimes get upset if you help them do something without them asking for help? Poor people can be the same way. Hell, everybody can be that way. I was pointing out that giving the guy money unsolicited could have pissed him off. Who knows what really happened, although it doesn't seem that the OP is making many friends at work or here so who knows lol

Wait. Is this the guy who pissed off his co-workers by dressing up in a full suit on his first dress-down friday?

Nore said:
Wait. Is this the guy who pissed off his co-workers by dressing up in a full suit on his first dress-down friday?

:lol One and the same.

Then talking about they're dressed like mongrels or something, and not successful go getters like him.

:lol Yes Wrika, carma is indeed one hell of a bitch.

Dizzle24

Oh boy, this thread keeps on giving.. it's like an early christmas. :lol
Just think of it this way, maybe the homeless dude can go on a job interview now with his new clothes. LOL

or sell the clothes for liquor money
:D

Dizzle24 said:
Oh boy, this thread keeps on giving.. it's like an early christmas. :lol
Just think of it this way, maybe the homeless dude can go on a job interview now with his new clothes. LOL

or sell the clothes for liquor money
:D
:lol :lol What if the bum applied for the OP's position wearing his dressed up clothes, got it, and they let the OP go be cause he was wearing the same sweats everyday?

:lol :lol OMG I can't breathe!

lil smoke

Banned
Dark Octave said:
:lol :lol What if the bum applied for the OP's position wearing his dressed up clothes, got it, and they let the OP go be cause he was wearing the same sweats everyday?

:lol Wouldn't that be some shit.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Maybe he thought your present wardrobe was lacking and was trying to force you to reinvent yourself. Or maybe he needed a new pile of pile of things to publicly defecate in. There's really no telling!

I used to leave my stuff at the local shithole washateria too when I lived in my crappy apartment. I had it down to a science. I'd start the wash, go home, watch part of my recorded episode of 24, go back, throw it in the dryer, go home, finish up the episode, and go pick all the shit up. I always figured there was a chance they'd get stolen, but I had crappy clothes to match my crappy apartment and wouldn't have really shed a tear.

Now if you leave behind any manner of nice clothes, yeah, them getting stolen in that situation is going to be partly your own doing.

Dark Octave said:

OH, OH I CAN'T BREATHE! WTF? Are you slow? Who puts suits in a goddamn washer? You ever wear a suit before, McFly? I listed what was taken --- tshirts, socks, a sweater, boxers, etc.

I take expensive garments to the dry cleaners, but you wouldn't know anything about that because all of your Target outfits get handwashed in the kitchen sink.

Calcaneus

NintendosBooger said:
OH, OH I CAN'T BREATHE! WTF? Are you slow? Who puts suits in a goddamn washer? You ever wear a suit before, McFly? I listed what was taken --- tshirts, socks, a sweater, boxers, etc.
You mean Flyclops aka Swagneto.

so_awes

Banned
NintendosBooger said:
:lol :lol :lol soo much anger!! :lol :lol :lol

must have been some expensive suit you got stolen to get this upset.

NintendosBooger said:
:lol I don't give enough of a fuck about you or your stupid situation to read anything in the OP. I just enjoy laughing at your dumb egotistical ass. You got exactly what you deserve.

You're a dick who got fucked by a bum.

:lol :lol :lol

Edit: Wait, so your saying your at work with a suit and tie on, dress shoes, lipstick for the boss and all that, but no socks or underwear on??

:lol :lol OMG I can't breathe again!

Smokey

Jacoby01.jpg

Leaving clothes in front of a HOMELESS guy?! And you gave him $0.50?!

Dude is jammin right now in your little sweater while drinking 2 $0.25 sodas.

NintendosBooger said:

:lol :lol

Perhaps, when the OP told the bum to watch his clothes, the bum thought he said to wash them. So, the nice gentleman loaded up the OP's clothes and are taking them to his favorite watering hole.

Dark Octave said:
Edit: Wait, so your saying your at work with a suit and tie on, dress shoes, lipstick for the boss and all that, but no socks or underwear on??

:lol :lol OMG I can't breathe again!

:lol :lol

C.Dark.DN

Banned
NintendosBooger said:
I think you are the slow one.

You know... the whole leaving clothes in front of a homeless man and insulting him.

DeathNote said:
I think you are the slow one.

You know... the whole leaving clothes in front of a homeless man and insulting him.
Don't forget that he wants to sue his apartment complex for allowing this to happen!

Uncle

NintendosBooger said:
OH, OH I CAN'T BREATHE! WTF?

Calm down. Just think of the upcoming skitrip with your bosses. Go to your happy place. Imagine the pristine undisturbed landscape, the slowly falling snowflakes covering everything in pure white beauty, your bosses taking turns fucking you by the fireplace...

NintendosBooger said:
I take expensive garments to the dry cleaners, but you wouldn't know anything about that because all of your Target outfits get handwashed in the kitchen sink.

Funny, you imply that shopping at Target for clothes is for poor people and yet you're the one who got his clothes stolen by a bum from a public washing machine. Maybe if you hadn't spent all that money on regal outfits fit for a king you might have been able to afford your own washer and dryer.

hokahey

Here's a nickle you fucker. I'm giving it to you to be my personal assistant. Now please don't fuck with my belongings. :lol

SUPREME1

Banned
So, you basically paid a homeless man $0.50 to take your clothes.

You paid him $0.50 so you can g oto work with no undies.

You paid him to take your lame Dookie Alpha Krappa sweatshirt.

You paid him to wear dress socks as he pushes around a cart while you wear tube socks along with your suit.

I should pay you $0.50 for the LULZ you've supplied this morning!

NintendosBooger said:
Well, I’ll never donate money or food to homeless people again.

Sure. Someone didn't say thank you to me when I held the door open for them this morning. I will never hold open another door for someone again! Jesus Christ.......

Jason's Ultimatum said:
Sure. Someone didn't say thank you to me when I held the door open for them this morning. I will never hold open another door for someone again! Jesus Christ.......
So he's suing his apartments complex because they allowed this to happen.

People who shop for clothes at Target are poor and losers.

Casual friday and being a team player is a joke.

One bum does him wrong and all homeless suffer because of it.

He dresses like a clown in a low level position that he admitted a monkey could do, alienates himself from the rest of his "lowly" co-workers and does a whole song and dance for his bosses in hopes they someday throw him a bone. Am I missing anything?

This guy is about as classy as they come.

Dark Octave said:
So he's suing his apartments complex because they allowed this to happen.

People who shop for clothes at Target are poor and losers.

Casual friday and being a team player is a joke.

One bum does him wrong and all homeless suffer because of it.

He dresses like a clown in a low level position that he admitted a monkey could do, alienates himself from the rest of his "lowly" co-workers and does a whole song and dance for his bosses in hopes they someday throw him a bone. Am I missing anything?

This guy is about as classy as they come.

Wait. Nintendosbooger was the one who created the thread about not wanting to dress casually on Fridays? Too much LOL going on here. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom