• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies is rated M (ESRB)/16 (PEGI), gameplay videos

Salsa

shit

I guess a 3D depiction of a murder is more realistic or something

I really wouldnt take it as "OHH THIS IS INTERESTING" at all, but rather just that the new perspective makes what the ESRB could consider alrady somewhat questionable material (investigating murders, checking dead bodies etc) in another light.

I just worry if it means anything sales-wise

The models still look great. They really capture what made the sprites so awesome. Also, I'm very surprised it's rated M. This should be very interesting.

M?
bry2f5pusl.gif

I was talking about the Japanese version also.

And you think they censored it in Japan and didn't do it on purpose?...

I don't want to give you the shock of your life, but they have little to no problem with alcohol showing up in Japanese childrens entertainment,(even if it's underage people who end up consuming it) it was always grape juice on purpose.

And you think they censored it in Japan and didn't do it on purpose?...

I don't want to give you the shock of your life, but they have little to no problem with alcohol showing up in Japanese childrens entertainment,(even if it's underage people who end up consuming it) it was always grape juice on purpose.
Dude, it was a joke (not a great one , mind you). =P
I am well aware of what it was, why it was there, and that it was never censored.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Oh come on, Ace Attorney is like the goofiest series ever. An M rating, really?

I mean, they used freaking grape juice as a replacement for wine. In a game full of murders.

Of course, that must be it. Uncensored alcohol!

Top Bottom