• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney [Mafia] |OT| Turnabout Scum

All I need to prove is that there is 50% chance you are scum and it is more dangerous to town if we mislynch MattAttack than if we mislynch you. You can not prove that you are town. These are the only relevant facts. You could be town and MA could be the SK. If that's the case, the town can survive the ML. If you are the scum, we can easily not survive the mistake.

You haven't even proven I am 50% scum. Your only case against me that makes sense is the vote thing, which I addressed earlier, BEFORE you thought of lynching me.

You have such a hard on to lynch me, you even fabricated this role about delayed killings happening. When there has been no proof anything like that is going on. Salva's pm doesn't say anything about having an extra kill, just that she may carry out the faction's/mafia's kill on top of blackmailing. The redacted client name could just as easily be TWE/TG/???? who made her mafia as well since would be hired by them.

But I hope everyone makes the right choice today. It is a huge risk not to go Zeke. Unfortunately, if we hit Zeke and he's green we won't be able to afford a turbo on me after we get MA so the same offer doesn't apply (not that I could stop its execution).

You guys want to know why he doesn't want to die when I flip green? Because he knows his case against me is weak, I have done nothing but help town.

FEP can you please provide evidence that would point to me being scum, other than me nothing being checked by xam? If I was NK/mafia, I wouldve taken out Xam last night. Because I had no idea who he was gonna check. There is a chance that Star blocked a kill on Xam last night, by blocking the NK or last mafia. She didn't block me because I still have 2 votes. Please dont try to use the made up delayed call/kill to try and poke holes in that.

Sorian

Banned
Current Vote Count:

squidyj (2)
Xamtheking
ScraftyDevil

Matt Attack (2)
EzekelRAGE

Zubz (1)
squidyj

EzekelRAGE (1)
EzekelRAGE
flatearthpandas

5 votes are needed for majority.

Day 6 ends in:
blu_1458162000.png

You haven't even proven I am 50% scum. Your only case against me that makes sense is the vote thing, which I addressed earlier, BEFORE you thought of lynching me.

You have such a hard on to lynch me, you even fabricated this role about delayed killings happening. When there has been no proof anything like that is going on. Salva's pm doesn't say anything about having an extra kill, just that she may carry out the faction's/mafia's kill on top of blackmailing. The redacted client name could just as easily be TWE/TG/???? who made her mafia as well since would be hired by them.

You guys want to know why he doesn't want to die when I flip green? Because he knows his case against me is weak, I have done nothing but help town.

FEP can you please provide evidence that would point to me being scum, other than me nothing being checked by xam? If I was NK/mafia, I wouldve taken out Xam last night. Because I had no idea who he was gonna check. There is a chance that Star blocked a kill on Xam last night, by blocking the NK or last mafia. She didn't block me because I still have 2 votes. Please dont try to use the made up delayed call/kill to try and poke holes in that.

No one thinks there are two godfathers. Most seem to agree there are two scum. Neither you nor Matt Attack have green checks. Either of you can be the second scum, and only either of you can be the second scum. With neither of you having any proof whatsoever of your alignment, as far as I'm concerned there is a 50% chance you are scum. And you're scum with a proven dangerous power.

The delayed kill thing is not a proof against you. It is theoretically possible, however, and means that, no, Star blocking you doesn't prove anything about your alignment. The only proof we have is in flips. The next best thing is from Xam. Other than that, not interested. You're dangerous and it's too risky to let you be scum.

I don't want to be turbo'd if you flip green because that will guarantee a town loss from my perspective. We'll be in lylo the rest of the game. If we lynch Matt instead and he flips scum, town can afford to ML me. Simple as that.

We can all guess at what Star did last night to fit whatever theory is convenient. We know she didn't block you or Xam. That's it. Proves nothing about your alignment.

Anyway, I obviously am not going to convince you to self vote and answering any defamation is just fueling more unproductive conversation on a day where chasing godfathers is not in our best interest.

If you can come up with an iron tight argument of why anyone else is scum, I'll be very attentive to the thread, and will vote whatever I feel is best for town.

I really just implore everyone else to carefully consider the ramifications of Zeke being scum and think about the position he is in right now. The ramifications are potentially game-ending.

No one thinks there are two godfathers. Most seem to agree there are two scum. Neither you nor Matt Attack have green checks. Either of you can be the second scum, and only either of you can be the second scum. With neither of you having any proof whatsoever of your alignment, as far as I'm concerned there is a 50% chance you are scum.
Why are you bringing up two godfathers again?

The delayed kill thing is not a proof against you. It is theoretically possible, however, and means that, no, Star blocking you doesn't prove anything about your alignment. The only proof we have is in flips. The next best thing is from Xam. Other than that, not interested. You're dangerous and it's too risky to let you be scum.
You have no proof of delayed kills, nothing to suggest delayed kills are even in this game. You only mentioned delay kills in order to discredit my claim that I can't be neutral killer because star blocked me. And yes, Star's block is important, since it proves I cannot be the neutral killer.

If you can come up with an iron tight argument of why anyone else is scum, I'll be very attentive to the thread, and will vote whatever I feel is best for town.
I feel my argument of MA over me is solid. And much stronger than your argument that I am scum.

I really just implore everyone else to carefully consider the ramifications of Zeke being scum and think about the position he is in right now. The ramifications are potentially game-ending.
I agree that is a good chance there is scum between me and MA. Your WHOLE argument relies on me being scum and you still havent done anything to prove that. You have done nothing to even prove that I am scummier than MA. A person who is ALSO unchecked by Xam, A person who has no proof of the power he claims to possess.

If I am mafia scum, why would I take out Star over Xam?
If I am mafia scum, why would I have such a visible, reusable power?

This power would make sense for scum if I could hide it in anyway, but it is very public and immediately directs attn to me.

Trying to guess Sorian's reason for what he does in the game won't help us really. You using that as your only defense shows how weak your case is. TG wasn't cleared by xam either and his role/actions couldve went just like he planned. But I didn't fall for it. Also TG started breadcrumbing Missile the first day phase, proving scum mafia had a fake role. It's likely the scum neutral killer was given a fake role as well. Which allowed you go fakeclaim Mia, Mya or whichever one you got "missed up" on. You knew no one else would claim it. I don't know why you are going that route.

I don't even know where to start with this one. For starters, how weak my case is? Please. If my case is weak, then it's only because I haven't been officially checked by Xam. Just because you refuse to rely on anything other than a Power Role clear (which isn't infallible, considering we both agree that there should be a godfather) doesn't mea my case is weak: every single person in this game should be able to see why the existence of my role is a near necessity for this game not to be wildly balanced in favor of the scum team.

And second, Sorian's desire to create a balanced game is my only defense? Now you're just being willfully ignorant. Yes, we can assume at this point that Scum was given fake roles (although at least in my case, I never once doubted this.) But you honestly expect a single person to believe that a neutral role was given a fake role claim? Pleeeease. I'm pretty sure that there's zero precedent for this- I know that when I was playing Cthulhu mafia and rolled neutral, I certainly didn't have a fake claim. You're getting on my ass for trying to argue based upon what Sorian did to balance the game, and then immediately proceed to use your own theories as to what he did to condemn me? This is total hypocrisy. Also, what is a "scum neutral killer"? I don't think you can be both scum and neutral.

No proof you do what you say you do. You speculated as to why Roy wouldn't announce that you removed his blackmail card, but Roy was a top town player and wouldve announced his card was removed to at least give town more information.

Speculation is all I can do, considering the circumstances. I mean, you're speculating that Roy definitely would have definitely revealed that he was cured. We're also making speculations as to whether we have a godfather, etc. Speculation is a critical part of this game. I've been dealt a bad hand considering that I'm on the chopping block today, but I'm doing my best to stop us from making a decision we'll regret.

I've already proven why I can't be the neutral killer.
Me being Neutral w/o killing ability - What would be my win condition exactly?
I've also proven that I can't be scum thru my voting and posting.
I have stated on several occasions how you could be neutral killer, and you have not addressed that in any part of your post. Your only defense to not proving your role has been "Guys no way Sorian would put a permanent roleblock w/o a way to get rid of it". Wasn't this one of the higher rated Mafia games this season? Either way, no telling how Sorian put this game together, especially if mafia has the ability to kill 1 person each night. I can see Sorian putting a perma roleblock in place to give scum a little bit of power.

You have done anything but convince us that you can't be a neutral, although it is possible you're not a killer. Your win condition would likely have to do with your ability to steal votes, but maybe it could take another permutation? You could be a lyncher who needs to lynch a specific target, and you have your ability to assist with that objectibe. Who knows. There are a bunch of possibilities. And your voting record is no better than mine. Your argument that I could scum hunt during the day because I'm neutral could be easily flipped right back onto yourself. And Sorian might leave my role out to give scum a "little bit of power"? Scum already has a lot of power even with the existence of my role countering Salva's, let alone the existence watcher/tracker, probable Godfather, and their default informational advantage. This is a 7 on the Crab scale, not a 10.

Given the fact that Xam automatically blocks all non killing abilities, the argument for MA being a blackmail remover is weaker as well.

How so? Xam's role kind of balances itself in that regard: he can't be affected by non kills, but it is impossible for a kill not to go through on him. The rest of town's roles effectively require the existence of my possession ability.

**********THIS IS THE DAMNING PART ABOUT MA BEING SERIAL KILLER. HIS REASON FOR ROY NEVER MENTIONING THE CARD BEING REMOVED.***********

I don't think this is going to be as damning as you think it is.

His main theory about Roy not providing town with the information that his card was removed relies on TWO things
1. Roy wanted to cover for the person who removed the blackmail card.
2. Roy knew Salva's role.

1. I prefer the word corroborate over cover, but yes, 1 is generally correct for my theory.
2. False. For my theory, Roy didn't need to know anything specific abut Salva's role itself, or evenn that it was Salva's role to begin with. Roy was quickly informed by town that his calling card was likely left by Shelly DeKiller, so it's very reasonable for Roy to assume that whoever left the calling card was malevolent.

Lets tackle 1 first.

Roy didnt even know what the blackmail meant so there is no way he could assume it was removed by a person and kept that information secret to protect them. He couldve easily assumed it could be removed after a certain amount of time.

tumblr_n44sduowqy1rpby98o5_250.gif

What? No. Unless you're aware of what Roy was told when I possessed him (I'm not privry to this information myself), you have zero way of knowing this. If he was told something like "You were possessed last night, helping you to destroy evidence against you" or something, then he could have easily assumed that there was a beneficial role at play. And for him to assume that the blackmail status would be removed after a certain amount of time? That's not a very safe assumption. First, it would be strange for him to receive a calling card and have it disappear naturally the next night. If he received a message that indicated the presence of my role whatsoever (something I find likely), then he would have been able to skip the assumption you've presented entirely. Your logic here is entirely a stretch.

tumblr_n44sduowqy1rpby98o5_250.gif

2, He specifically says that Roy used his knowledge of Salva's role and that's how Roy knew to be quiet about the card being removed.

What's wrong with that you ask? Roy had NO WAY of knowing what Salva's role was and what the blackmail does, because Roy died the night following Salva's role reveal/death. So how would he know to not mention the card being removed to save MA? He wouldn't. Which is way I believe his card was never removed. MA probably killed Roy to help solidify his fake roleclaim. it seems he wasted no time roleclaiming the day after Roy was dead. Conviently when Roy couldn't confirm anything. He also didn't bother to breadcrumb anything on Day 2 either. Even CB breadcrumbed giving the burger to SD.

This still isn't an issue. You don't need to know precisely what a role does to assume it's bad and attempt to make a strong town play out of it. Absolutely none of my theory hinges on Roy knowing the details of the blackmail status- all that matters is that he was able to tell that it was bad news. He didn't even need to know that I was doing the possessing. All that mattered was that there was a detrimental status effect at play, and there was also a player who could cure it. Your case holds zero water.

Oh, and as for my lack of breadcrumbs, you can blame that mostly on Zubz. After his Dahlia jokes, I was way too cautious to consider breacrumbing- it felt like it would have been way too easy for people to put the pieces together.

Oh, and I'd like to mention how convenient it is that one the very day that Ezekel is one of the only two lynch candidates that makes sense, he kindly reveals that he will no longer steal anybody's vote to avoid accidentally hurting town. Doesn't the timing just feel a little strange there? And more importantly, considering the circumstances, do we really want to take the risk that he will actually follow through on his promise? The ramifications if he's lying could be dangerous tomorrow indeed.

I don't even know where to start with this one. For starters, how weak my case is? Please. If my case is weak, then it's only because I haven't been officially checked by Xam. Just because you refuse to rely on anything other than a Power Role clear (which isn't infallible, considering we both agree that there should be a godfather) doesn't mea my case is weak: every single person in this game should be able to see why the existence of my role is a near necessity for this game not to be wildly balanced in favor of the scum team.

And second, Sorian's desire to create a balanced game is my only defense? Now you're just being willfully ignorant. Yes, we can assume at this point that Scum was given fake roles (although at least in my case, I never once doubted this.) But you honestly expect a single person to believe that a neutral role was given a fake role claim? Pleeeease. I'm pretty sure that there's zero precedent for this- I know that when I was playing Cthulhu mafia and rolled neutral, I certainly didn't have a fake claim. You're getting on my ass for trying to argue based upon what Sorian did to balance the game, and then immediately proceed to use your own theories as to what he did to condemn me? This is total hypocrisy. Also, what is a "scum neutral killer"? I don't think you can be both scum and neutral.

Speculation is all I can do, considering the circumstances. I mean, you're speculating that Roy definitely would have definitely revealed that he was cured. We're also making speculations as to whether we have a godfather, etc. Speculation is a critical part of this game. I've been dealt a bad hand considering that I'm on the chopping block today, but I'm doing my best to stop us from making a decision we'll regret.

Yes, you saying Sorian wouldn't set thsi game up a certain way has been your only defense to prove your power. You are even using it now in your response post to me, in several different places.
The rest of town's roles effectively require the existence of my possession ability
doesn't mea my case is weak: every single person in this game should be able to see why the existence of my role is a near necessity for this game not to be wildly balanced in favor of the scum team.
And Sorian might leave my role out to give scum a "little bit of power"? Scum already has a lot of power even with the existence of my role countering Salva's, let alone the existence watcher/tracker, probable Godfather, and their default informational advantage. This is a 7 on the Crab scale, not a 10.
Three other occasions you have used the same defense.
Oh, and I would love to see an argument for how Salva's ability would be balanced without the existence of my own. The circumstances surrounding QB/Salva's lynch could not have been predicted by anyone, least of all Sorian. In the hands of an either skilled or lucky (or both) player who was not replaced, the Shelly DeKiller ability would have had the potential to be nightmarish for town,

All I ask is that you consider very carefully the implications of Salva's role without a reasonable balance: if my role does not exist and on the first night he had happened to blackmail both Bowlie and our neutral killer, lynching him would be the

I want you to to think about Salva's power- he was a scum had the ability to permanently role block anybody he visited (at least until his own death.) Furthermore, he was given two shots on the first night to use his power. Do you really think it's likely that there isn't a role built into the game to counter this? Because from my perspective, it sounds like it would be awfully overpowered otherwise.

Of course, you have no guarantee that Sorian built the game with this in mind beyond my own word. But that doesn't mean that we can't think about how feasible my role is, and I believe it is more than reasonable to believe that I'm telling the truth.
==============================================================
You have done anything but convince us that you can't be a neutral, although it is possible you're not a killer. Your win condition would likely have to do with your ability to steal votes, but maybe it could take another permutation? You could be a lyncher who needs to lynch a specific target, and you have your ability to assist with that objectibe. Who knows. There are a bunch of possibilities. And your voting record is no better than mine. Your argument that I could scum hunt during the day because I'm neutral could be easily flipped right back onto yourself. And Sorian might leave my role out to give scum a "little bit of power"? Scum already has a lot of power even with the existence of my role countering Salva's, let alone the existence watcher/tracker, probable Godfather, and their default informational advantage. This is a 7 on the Crab scale, not a 10.
Now I'm a neutral lyncher? That doesn't add up at all adn I have proven I am not a neutral killer, so your theory that I scum hunt at day and kill at night doesnt work. Star blocked me remember? Try again.

How so? Xam's role kind of balances itself in that regard: he can't be affected by non kills, but it is impossible for a kill not to go through on him. The rest of town's roles effectively require the existence of my possession ability.
The fact that Xam blocks all nonkilling roles makes that argument that mafia would be too powerful w/o your power being in the game ALOT weaker. As said above, your whole defense of your power is how hard it would be for Sorian to balance w/o it. We seem to only really have 3 main roles. Vig/Cop/PW. 1 of which could not be roleblocked. Me/CB's power don't really matter and doesnt harm scum as much as those 3. So you are overestimating the importance of it.

Matt Attack said:
1. I prefer the word corroborate over cover, but yes, 1 is generally correct for my theory.
2. False. For my theory, Roy didn't need to know anything specific abut Salva's role itself, or evenn that it was Salva's role to begin with. Roy was quickly informed by town that his calling card was likely left by Shelly DeKiller, so it's very reasonable for Roy to assume that whoever left the calling card was malevolent.
You specifically say Roy knew Salva's role. Roy would have to know scum had no idea about you possibly existed for him to know to keep it quiet. There is no way for Roy to assume that.
Salva's role does not indicate the existence of my role, so the scum players should have no clue that their blackmail can be cured without Salva's death. Roy chose to use his knowledge of the role to his advantage in two ways

Matt Attack said:
What? No. Unless you're aware of what Roy was told when I possessed him (I'm not privry to this information myself), you have zero way of knowing this. If he was told something like "You were possessed last night, helping you to destroy evidence against you" or something, then he could have easily assumed that there was a beneficial role at play.
It is jsut as plausible that he only gets a "Blackmail removed" message adn nothing else. But probably not that since you are neutral killer Also, maybe SD can shed some light. Did you receive some special flavor when you received the burger?

Matt Attack said:
And for him to assume that the blackmail status would be removed after a certain amount of time? That's not a very safe assumption. First, it would be strange for him to receive a calling card and have it disappear naturally the next night. If he received a message that indicated the presence of my role whatsoever (something I find likely), then he would have been able to skip the assumption you've presented entirely. Your logic here is entirely a stretch.
Not really much of a strecth. CB gave out items that didn't indicate he was the one to give it or clues. When I steal votes, my target doesn't get any notice. Also my power wears off after a day phase has gone by.

Matt Attack said:
Absolutely none of my theory hinges on Roy knowing the details of the blackmail status- all that matters is that he was able to tell that it was bad news.
But it does, once again
Salva's role does not indicate the existence of my role, so the scum players should have no clue that their blackmail can be cured without Salva's death. Roy chose to use his knowledge of the role to his advantage in two ways

Matt Attack said:
Oh, and I'd like to mention how convenient it is that one the very day that Ezekel is one of the only two lynch candidates that makes sense, he kindly reveals that he will no longer steal anybody's vote to avoid accidentally hurting town. Doesn't the timing just feel a little strange there? And more importantly, considering the circumstances, do we really want to take the risk that he will actually follow through on his promise? The ramifications if he's lying could be dangerous tomorrow indeed.
I posted that before we were mentioned to be on the chopping block. Also, can you come with a stronger case against me? You've accused me of being a neutral lyncher, a neutral serial killer, a neutral vote thief, and mafia scum. Are you scrambling for a defense or just throwing random things to see what sticks/distracts town from my arguments?

==================
Also when I say scum neutral killer, I mean the neutral killer. I think in some of my posts I may say scum killer, that can be talking about mafia or the neutral killer.

I agree that is a good chance there is scum between me and MA. Your WHOLE argument relies on me being scum and you still havent done anything to prove that. You have done nothing to even prove that I am scummier than MA. A person who is ALSO unchecked by Xam, A person who has no proof of the power he claims to possess.

If I am mafia scum, why would I take out Star over Xam?
If I am mafia scum, why would I have such a visible, reusable power?

This power would make sense for scum if I could hide it in anyway, but it is very public and immediately directs attn to me.

Everyone, this is all that's important. Zeke has a very weird idea this day phase about what constitutes proof. What we know is that there is almost certainly scum between him and Matt. What we know is both are unchecked. What we know is that Zeke can steal votes and that this is an extremely potent power in the end game.

I'm not saying Zeke is definitely scum. I am prepared for him to be town just like both he and I were prepared for Stanley to flip town. We can still win the game if he is town. The possibility exists that he is scum. He can not prove he isn't. He can not prove he isn't neutral. If he is either, we may not be able to win if we don't lynch him today, based on what we 100% know about his powers.

If we don't lynch Zeke, we need to be certain we hit scum. Without certainty, we risk the entire game right now.

Matt Attack, EzekialRAGE, and Flatearthpandas, would you be down for taking a tiny little break between arguing over who among you three are scum and focusing on some of the other people in this game?

Everyone, this is all that's important. Zeke has a very weird idea this day phase about what constitutes proof.

What is weird about wanting you to put together any evidence that says I am scum?

The possibility exists that he is scum. He can not prove he isn't. He can not prove he isn't neutral. If he is either, we may not be able to win if we don't lynch him today, based on what we 100% know about his powers.
You have literally ignored all arguments I've made that prove I am not mafia. Notice how in the post you responded to, you didn't address any of my questions about my actions not making sense if I am scum. Just glossed over it.

Also, I shot down your case about me being a neutral killer pretty easily by saying star blocked me adn there were still two kills that night. What did you do? You fabricated a claim saying there is a power that has delayed kills in this game.

What we know is that there is almost certainly scum between him and Matt. What we know is both are unchecked. What we know is that Zeke can steal votes and that this is an extremely potent power in the end game.
What we know is MA can't prove he isnt the NK.
MA can't prove his power which could lead to it being a fakeroleclaim.
What we now is you won't even entertain the thought of lynching MA.

Matt Attack, EzekialRAGE, and Flatearthpandas, would you be down for taking a tiny little break between arguing over who among you three are scum and focusing on some of the other people in this game?
Sure.
You and Scrafty are both almost certainly NK'd tonight.

Squidyj has never even accidentally voted on scum and has been phoning it in for the the past week at least. He's my number one for godfather season.

Zubz is whatever. I'd have to go back through his posts for more but he never pinged me very hard. If he hadn't cleared green, I would have voted him before Matt Attack. Godfather target #2.

Redfalco still barely ever posts. 18 for the entire game. I still find them on point and usually pretty extensive. If he survives tomorrow night, if we even make it that far, I'll be suspicious of him. As it is, I feel good about him still.

I think it is suicidal to chase a godfather today.

Sure.
You and Scrafty are both almost certainly NK'd tonight.

Squidyj has never even accidentally voted on scum and has been phoning it in for the the past week at least. He's my number one for godfather season.

Zubz is whatever. I'd have to go back through his posts for more but he never pinged me very hard. If he hadn't cleared green, I would have voted him before Matt Attack. Godfather target #2.

Redfalco still barely ever posts. 18 for the entire game. I still find them on point and usually pretty extensive. If he survives tomorrow night, if we even make it that far, I'll be suspicious of him. As it is, I feel good about him still.

I think it is suicidal to chase a godfather today.
What if the last scum is a godfather role?
You're essentially ignoring a very realistic possibility that could possibly lose town the game

Yes, you saying Sorian wouldn't set thsi game up a certain way has been your only defense to prove your power. You are even using it now in your response post to me, in several different places.

Yes, of course I've used that defense multiple times. It makes sense, and barring either the game ending or me dying before that, there is no way for me to prove my power at this point beyond this defense. I can't make proof appear out of thin air, no matter how much I wish I could. Luckily, I think my defense has been mostly sufficient because it makes 100% sense, so it could be worse. Is defending my power in literally the only way I can (since you would paint my acceptable scum hunting record as unsufficient evidence) really an anti-town move? Would you have me not try to argue for it being a viable power? Would you have my lie to make my role seem more definitively proven? Essentially, you're saying that I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't.

Now I'm a neutral lyncher? That doesn't add up at all adn I have proven I am not a neutral killer, so your theory that I scum hunt at day and kill at night doesnt work. Star blocked me remember? Try again.

I didn't say that you were a neutral lyncher, I said that it was a possibility- one of many possibilities for a possible neutral win condition you may have, a question that you directly posed to me. And I have consistently maintained today that you cannot be a neutral killer. Read my posts and you try again.

It is jsut as plausible that he only gets a "Blackmail removed" message adn nothing else. But probably not that since you are neutral killer Also, maybe SD can shed some light. Did you receive some special flavor when you received the burger?

A simple "Blackmail removed" message would suit my argument just fine. It still implies that there's a role out their that removes the status effect. All there needed to be was something, anything that implies this fact to Roy and his actions would make sense.

Not really much of a strecth. CB gave out items that didn't indicate he was the one to give it or clues. When I steal votes, my target doesn't get any notice. Also my power wears off after a day phase has gone by.

I'm not really sure how this makes the assumption any less unsafe. Your power wears off after a day phase has gone by because it would be way too powerful of an ability otherwise. What do CB or his items have to do with what I've said? At the very least, a player who received his items would probably assume that there was a player with a corresponding role who gave it to them. In what scenario does Roy receiving a calling card that seemingly does nothing, have it removed the next night with it still seemingly having done nothing, and him going "Oh, this useless calling card from a professional assassin was naturally removed" make any sense? The scenario you're presenting here is absurd.

But it does, once again

Semantics. I mean knowledge of the role in the most literal sense: he had knowledge of a role that removes the blackmail status. Try again.

I posted that before we were mentioned to be on the chopping block. Also, can you come with a stronger case against me? You've accused me of being a neutral lyncher, a neutral serial killer, a neutral vote thief, and mafia scum. Are you scrambling for a defense or just throwing random things to see what sticks/distracts town from my arguments?

I'm throwing out possibilities because as I see it, unless we have a neutral godfather, our second killer cannot be a neutral aligned role. If we do have a neutral role, it is probably you and your win condition is likely non-killing related. Also, again, I haven't accused you of being a neutral serial killer. With my knowledge that seems exceedingly unlikely. Also, I hardly feel like I'm scrambling for a defense here, considering how simple your arguments are to deflect. If anything, you're the one scrambling to make me out to be a neutral killer.

Sure, I'll devote some time to this in a little bit. I will say now that as it stands, I don't think my previous suspicions against Zubz holds water- it doesn't seem like there's much room left for a scum player to have learned that my role involves possession, considering TGD couldn't have discovered that information with his tracker/watcher role. It seems somewhat likely that it really was a coincidence on Zubz' part.

You/SD 100% town.

Likely godfather candidates if there are any. FEP/SJ/Zubz

RF - Seems to be the most pro town out of all your clears. Was grilling SP hard.

Matt Attack - Seems to actively hunt scum, could be neutral killer. Can't prove his role. Only defense to prove his role is us to assume what Sorian would or wouldn't do in this game.

squidyj [m] - Active dayone, has been less active compared to that day. Could be a situation like rain in Star Wars Mafia.

Zubz [m] - Was being pressured a lot and was on the chopping block. But you cleared him. Still barely posting which I dont really like.
=======================
Think there is a slight chance if we take out MA, game may be over.

I never received any flavour text for my burger.

Still, I don't think we should be voting for anyone who isn't squidy today. Let the voting records speak for themselves; they're more concrete evidence than anything else we have right now!

RedFalco

Seriously...this is so exhausting. Seeing you guys go back and forth and back and forth...

I will make a really long post after this probably detailing some analyses about some of you but first I want to ask you 4(I guess you as well Zubz) what you guys think about Squidy.

No, I'm not asking you to take into consideration whether a godfather angle exists or not or whether it is or it isn't the safest option for a lynch today based on statistics, I'm not asking you to vote for him yet.

I just want you to give me a good analysis on his behavior, especially his recent one. Regardless of his check or not.

If he didn't have a check and he was acting like the way he is now how would you feel about him?

Do you think his behavior has changed now that he has a check?

Do you feel that he's acting town-like right now?

Do you feel his responses justified? Do you feel that we're being too harsh on him?

Yes, of course I've used that defense multiple times. It makes sense, and barring either the game ending or me dying before that, there is no way for me to prove my power at this point beyond this defense. I can't make proof appear out of thin air, no matter how much I wish I could. Luckily, I think my defense has been mostly sufficient because it makes 100% sense, so it could be worse. Is defending my power in literally the only way I can (since you would paint my acceptable scum hunting record as unsufficient evidence) really an anti-town move? Would you have me not try to argue for it being a viable power? Would you have my lie to make my role seem more definitively proven? Essentially, you're saying that I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't.
A simple "I can't prove my power" would do. But you go out of your way 6 different times to say "Sorian wouldnt make the game this way or that way"

I didn't say that you were a neutral lyncher, I said that it was a possibility- one of many possibilities for a possible neutral win condition you may have, a question that you directly posed to me. And I have consistently maintained today that you cannot be a neutral killer. Read my posts and you try again.
Mentioning the possibilty of me being a lyncher is calling me a lyncher. You tried to flip my argument against me "Scum hunt in the day, kill at night" that's calling me a neutral killer. Also in your earlier post you mention how I could be a scum killer. So you are just throwing things out to see what sticks.

A simple "Blackmail removed" message would suit my argument just fine. It still implies that there's a role out their that removes the status effect. All there needed to be was something, anything that implies this fact to Roy and his actions would make sense.

If it was just a blackmail removed message, he would have no reason to think a person was responsible.

I'm not really sure how this makes the assumption any less unsafe. Your power wears off after a day phase has gone by because it would be way too powerful of an ability otherwise. What do CB or his items have to do with what I've said? At the very least, a player who received his items would probably assume that there was a player with a corresponding role who gave it to them. In what scenario does Roy receiving a calling card that seemingly does nothing, have it removed the next night with it still seemingly having done nothing, and him going "Oh, this useless calling card from a professional assassin was naturally removed" make any sense? The scenario you're presenting here is absurd.

Semantics. I mean knowledge of the role in the most literal sense: he had knowledge of a role that removes the blackmail status. Try again.
You again ahve no proof of anyhting you are saying to prove your power. Roy not saying anything about the black mail being removed makes no sense at all. Especially since he was the first one to mention it.

I'm throwing out possibilities because as I see it, unless we have a neutral godfather, our second killer cannot be a neutral aligned role. If we do have a neutral role, it is probably you and your win condition is likely non-killing related. Also, again, I haven't accused you of being a neutral serial killer. With my knowledge that seems exceedingly unlikely. Also, I hardly feel like I'm scrambling for a defense here, considering how simple your arguments are to deflect. If anything, you're the one scrambling to make me out to be a neutral killer.

How do you come to the conclusion our Second Killer can't be a neutral role? Where is that.
Also yes your "Sorian HAD to have a some way to stop Salva" defense is grade A.

Sorry to perpetuate this further, but I do feel obligated to respond considering what's at stake. RedFalco, I'll give my thoughts on squidy later on- I'm on mobile right now so it's not very easy for me to go through all of his posts.

A simple "I can't prove my power" would do. But you go out of your way 6 different times to say "Sorian wouldnt make the game this way or that way"

I can't prove my power.

Mentioning the possibilty of me being a lyncher is calling me a lyncher.

No, it's not.

You tried to flip my argument against me "Scum hunt in the day, kill at night" that's calling me a neutral killer.

No, the intention with the argument reversal was that you could scum hunt during the day while working towards whatever your neutral win condition (assuming it involves your ability to steal votes) at night. Whether you can kill or not does not preclude this possibility.

Also in your earlier post you mention how I could be a scum killer. So you are just throwing things out to see what sticks.

If there are no neutrals or there is a neutral who investigates as town then you can indeed be a scum killer who didn't submit a kill when blocked by Star.

If it was just a blackmail removed message, he would have no reason to think a person was responsible.

Are you serious here? I think we're just going to have to agree to disagree, because he would have pretty much every reason to make that assumption.

You again ahve no proof of anyhting you are saying to prove your power. Roy not saying anything about the black mail being removed makes no sense at all. Especially since he was the first one to mention it.

I have presented my theory. It is up to town to determine if they accept it or not.

How do you come to the conclusion our Second Killer can't be a neutral role? Where is that.

This conclusion is only possible if we assume that there is no neutral godfather. You and I are the only ones who haven't been checked by Xam, and I know that I am town. You can't be the second killer because of your being jailed by Star. From my perspective, it is literally impossible for there to be a neutral killer unless they investigate as town to Xam.

Also yes your "Sorian HAD to have a some way to stop Salva" defense is grade A.

I knew you'd come around!

Still, I don't think we should be voting for anyone who isn't squidy today. Let the voting records speak for themselves; they're more concrete evidence than anything else we have right now!
I don't think RAGE, MA, or FEP care about concrete evidence right now
They are more than content to throw all thoughts of lynching someone who actually seems scummy out the window

What if the last scum is a godfather role?
You're essentially ignoring a very realistic possibility that could possibly lose town the game
You mean if there is just one scum left and it's a godfather? I suggested as much at the beginning of the day, directly asking everyone how many scum they thought were left in the game. If there is only a godfather left, we ML either MA or Zeke today under the assumption there are two scum. Either one flips town and there is one NK. We know we're out of protection, assume we're on our last scum, and hunt godfathers tomorrow. We'll be at 5/1 and have two chances at finding the godfather. Not as good as three chances, but not as bad as there being two scum and us ignoring easy pickings today/tomorrow.

I can't prove my power.
Thanks for not hiding behind Sorian in attempt to prove yoru power, for the 7th or 10th time this game.

If there are no neutrals or there is a neutral who investigates as town then you can indeed be a scum killer who didn't submit a kill when blocked by Star.
I was just pointin out that you can't seem to decide on what I am. Lyncher/neutral another win/scum killer. I haven't changed my story on you being a neutral killer.

Are you serious here? I think we're just going to have to agree to disagree, because he would have pretty much every reason to make that assumption.!
Yes I am serious. You still can't say for certain Roy knew he blackmail was gone and have no evidence you removed.

I have presented my theory. It is up to town to determine if they accept it or not
A theory that would require Roy being able to read minds.

This conclusion is only possible if we assume that there is no neutral godfather. You and I are the only ones who haven't been checked by Xam, and I know that I am town. You can't be the second killer because of your being jailed by Star. From my perspective, it is literally impossible for there to be a neutral killer unless they investigate as town to Xam.
It is very possible for there to be a neutral killer, if Star blocked them last night. You have no way of proving star didn't or did block you.

Thoughts on squidy - He did the recluse thing after day 2, before his green check from xam iirc.

I just want you to give me a good analysis on his behavior, especially his recent one. Regardless of his check or not.

If he didn't have a check and he was acting like the way he is now how would you feel about him?

Do you feel his responses justified? Do you feel that we're being too harsh on him?
He was very friendly and active at the beginning of the game. After his check he was still active until around when he got a bunch of votes piled on him but he was less friendly. I remember being a bit bewildered at how aggressive he was after reading him so friendly before, but then my impression is that both Zeke and CB also found him really aggressive so might just be personal color. Activity definitely dwindled even before The Division released, but it's hard to hold that against him too much with how inactive it is here in general.

Hard to say how I would feel if he had no town check. That's very speculative and the game would be very different. If he at Matt were switched I would probably be much more open to voting him than I am Matt right now.

Although, looking back over his recent posts, I feel like they're good posts. Not deep analyses, but quick logical bytes.

As for being harsh on him, I find it amazing to have a vote record as bad as his, so no.

They are more than content to throw all thoughts of lynching someone who actually seems scummy out the window
To a degree, you're right. I spent the beginning of the day going over votes and formed my opinions on them. But I think caution needs to be the word of the day. Hitting a godfather today is big risk big reward and I don't think the risk is worth it until we have to take it. We're not in a comfortable spot right now.

While SJ may seem scummy, we have no way of telling if godfathers are in the game. I just don't want to waste time on a green check w/o proving there is a chance that a godfather is in play. Lynching MA would prove there is a GF or not.

Seriously...this is so exhausting. Seeing you guys go back and forth and back and forth...

I will make a really long post after this probably detailing some analyses about some of you but first I want to ask you 4(I guess you as well Zubz) what you guys think about Squidy.

No, I'm not asking you to take into consideration whether a godfather angle exists or not or whether it is or it isn't the safest option for a lynch today based on statistics, I'm not asking you to vote for him yet.

Okay, here's how I feel about squidy. As you guys know, I have defended him in the past. I'll start by saying that everything I said in my defense posts about him? I stand by them. He and TWE did not seem to get along, and while it's possible they were trying to distance themselves from each other, my gut says that they were not on the same team- a conclusion supported by both his green check and his play early on.

That being said, I have been increasingly disappointed with how he's handled himself and his defense- it really does seem as if he's not putting in much effort into it (Maybe The Division is just that good?). To me, not defending yourself as hard as can is pretty anti-town, especially when a mislynch at this stage has the potential to be so dangerous. Also, I completely understand why people would be suspicious of his voting record, because it really isn't very good. I personally believe that squidy is town based on how he's generally conducted himself this game, but if you want to look purely at the numbers and how he's acted as of late, I can't really blame anyone for thinking he's scum. And no, while before I may have said differently, I don't feel like you're being too harsh on him today. The fact that we'll have to lynch one of our green checks is looming over us, so it seems pretty appropriate now.

As for the other green checks? My case against Zubz knowing the name of my power seems unlikely to be true at this point, but I still think that he could flip scum. Without that case, my read on him pretty much goes from scum to null, which at this point in the game, isn't that much better... RedFalco, I've read you as town for a while and I doubt that will change just yet. You're probably not the godfather. FEP? Honestly, I don't know. I need to sit on him for a bit, probably. He agrees with me that we should lynch Ezekel so I'm probably a little biased in favor of him right now. I need to go back through all of his posts so I can get a solid feeling about him, but I guess it's telling that I can't immediately say I have a town read on him (ignoring the green check)? At the very least, I'll say that Zubz is still my #1 guess for the godfather.

RedFalco

In Alphabetical order:

EzekelRAGE: There's the fact that you've been painting yourself purple even though there's never been direct confirmation that you're town aligned, you don't at least have a check.
You steal votes from people, that has personally never sat well with me. It just doesn't seem very Town to me. You lied, you said that you had to take votes every night and now you're changing your tune and saying that you don't have to do so. If the latter is true then yes, you lied but thinking about it it would not make sense for you to steal votes since Night 1. Personally i'd think that a scum able to steal votes would keep that ability hidden until they've reached a point in the game where the vote stolen would become more of a game changer. Although you did catch heat day 1 but the likelihood of you being able to change the tides on day 2 with your stolen vote seem minimal since there were so many people still left.
You voted for Kalor(Town) on Day 1, the likelihood to save yourself and thus vote for Kalor is high. So personally it was more of a "save myself" vote than a "tactically kill town" move.
Day 2 you had your vote mainly on CB, Scrafty asked you to take it off, eventually you take it off. When you are apparently going to hammer TWE he commits suicide.
Day 3 you turbo SalvaPot. He had a couple of hours left to potentially make a case for himself. For your sake, he's Scum so it works ok that you turbo. It could either be seen that you turbo to stop Scum from potentially tricking us to not lynch them or it could be seen as that you don't want Town to keep talking or that Scum that's already going to die may spill more info than is needed. Personally at first I was considering the latter about you but seeing as you did turboed twice successfully to scum Salva and TheGoddamn plus you were almost gonna do it to TWE leads me to believe that that's just your playstyle. You're an all in, emotional, guns blazing type of guy who just wants to get it over with and I guess that's cool even if it may not be the personal type of style that i prefer. I'm more methodical, analyze as much as possible and maximize the time that we got to strategize and theorize about what to do next.
Although day 4 I personally didn't like your voting actions and reasoning. You went guns blazing with wanting to lynch Stanley based more on wanting to verify that Xam was telling the truth rather than because you thought Stanley was scum. You pushed hard for that even after Scrafty told you that she didn't feel that Stanley was Scum you still voted for him. Plus that was the day that I made my case against MA, the same exact case that you're making today against him.
Instead of spending your one hour or whatever making the case against him you could've literally quoted my posts and you would've had the same exact claim practically. So if you believe all that you say about MA why weren't you there to back me up on D4? Why is it now that you start going against MA for the claim I brought up 2 days ago? Is it just because now you're on the chopping block and you feel that it'll either be you or him?
We could have done this 2 days ago, but no, you wanted to lynch Stanley because you thought it would yield the most info regardless of if you thought he was Scum or not. Almost like if you were making the "safer" play, sound familiar? But now you don't like what seems like the safer play right, because that means your death.
Here's my posts against MA(one which you've quoted) so that you can see how similar your claim is to mine:
Oh the irony...I just post for people not to be hasty and now I'm the one that's rushing so as to get the post out before everyone is gone.

So I had been thinking about the roles everyone claimed. For sure at least 2 or 3 of you must be lying.
I was looking at them and ever since the beginning Matt Attack's role just seemed off.

So according to Matt Attack he can possess those who have been blackmailed and that will clear them.

What a convenient role to have now that Shelly is gone. Now his role is useless so seemingly he's not gonna be doing any movement during the night phase. So why would a tracker even bother tracking him? According to his role he doesn't have anything more to do.

Then there's the fact that he says he possessed Roy to cure his blackmail. Roy was blackmailed N1. States he was blackmailed D2 so then theoretically N2 Matt Attack should've possessed him. D3 Roy is still alive and doesn't comment that he's no longer blackmailed. (I've looked through all D3 quickly and never see Roy say it[he would've most likely said it as soon as the day began](could someone go over them too so as to verify?), plus why would he hide it? he was town and had already put out that he was blackmailed).

Matt Attack says that he doesn't receive a confirmation of his possession and that he doesn't know if Roy received confirmation. So I thought "I guess, that could be possible".

But then I thought about it some more. "But what if Roy had been a PR?" how would he know that he's now allowed to use his PR again? He would've had to receive some sort of confirmation to know.

Some could say, "but Roy was Vanilla, he had no action and thus had no need for a confirmation that he could use his PR again". I don't think Sorian would be biased like that and only send out confirmations to those with PRs. Plus if only those with PRs would receive confirmation of no longer being blackmailed then by that reasoning only PRs should receive confirmation that they're blackmailed. Roy received a blackmail card even though he was vanilla.

Plus now Roy is dead and has no way to say that he was cleared from the blackmail or not, also convenient.

oh, and smaller(maybe meta) detail: Matt Attack just recently flubbed between the names Maya and Mia.

So with that:
VOTE: Matt Attack

btw, Squidy. this doesn't mean Ive forgotten about you.
If Matt Attack is scum, let's not forget he was defending you the most during this day phase.
Ascetic Cop.
No matter how many times SalvaPot would try to blackmail him he'd still be able to check during the night phase. Plus perhaps Drago/SalvaPot could've assumed that they may have blackmailed Xam but then the Xam would still be able to check.

Plus RNH(PW) was pretty strong too, he just never got a chance to use his powers. He had "OBJECTION - Turnabout is fair play (couldn’t resist!). While pointing out contradictions, you will become a commuter which means that all actions will have no effect on you during that particular night phase."

Plus Shelly was leaving a paper(technically card) trail, if he had gotten more people blackmailed it would've shown that it's one person doing the blackmailing and eventually he'd probably be traced.
Sure, it's feasible but as stated above we do/did have ways to combat Shelly. It's also feasible that Sorian(or you) may have made up this fake role specifically to make it sound credible for this scenario.
We can't prove that you didn't do anything during the last night phase since as far as people have claimed nobody tracked you that night. From now on you might start abstaining yourself from using your possible Mafia power or you could also just be a goon with no night ability.

Taken with a grain of salt indeed.
Yeah, why wouldn't he reveal it? You talk about leaving scum in an informational disadvantage but that would have also left the rest of Town at an informational disadvantage. Roy had no PR, his only ability was talking and letting Town know what he knew. Plus he also ran the risk of dying and not telling us that he had been cleared from being blackmailed or having the chance to "corroborate" you.
I bet you wish he was here to "corroborate" you now, huh? Too bad you probably killed him. Conveniently he died during the night phase right after Shelly died(when we find out how Shelly's blackmail works) and Roy was no longer blackmailed.
So you probably killed him to cut any possible loose ends and be able to use this role easier since without him around you can say that you cleared his blackmail and he has no say about it.
Or perhaps you were afraid that Roy had an ability and now he'd be able to use it again.

Plausible. As i said, small detail I noticed but that's it.
Admittedly, he has done actions that I've considered Pro-Town, I agree. Plus he has the check from Xam. But lately he did feel suspicious and aggressive. But I guess we'll see what happens at the end of this day phase and after the night phase. From then we'll follow what seems like the best path.
Go ahead and compare it with what you said against MA and you'll see the similarities.

Other things that I noticed was that you really wanted to check StarSketch's claim by her blocking/protecting you. At one point I wondered if maybe you were doing it so that during that night you would receive protection from dying rather than you really wanting to test her powers. There was even a time when I considered that you two were allied since that night that she blocked you the next day the first post was yours, you voted for yourself to check, see that you only took one vote and automatically assume it was Star who blocked you. You didn't for one second stop and consider that it may have been another reason and to me it just came off as too sure and at that point in time we had little knowledge of all the roles and potential switchers and other blockers may have been at play but again I guess it goes with the way you play Mafia.
Day 5 voting you vote last for TheGoddamn so it hardly counts plus honestly voting day 5 TheGoddamn was the easiest thing to do. No one should really be attributed with an "I got scum that day" merit. The only one that could kinda count is Xam but even he had a red check so he knew for sure and at this point Xam is 99.9% Town. Again, the thing I didn't like was your turbo especially after you said you wouldn't. I was only able to read some comments but I was unable to post cause GAF was down. Then I come back and the day is already over and it left us without a chance to form a strategy for today.

Honestly, as I stated before I am more methodical and statistical and I do see that you are the safer choice to lynch today. You're dangerous, not just your characteristics of guns blazing, but the fact that you have the potential to steal votes. If today we fail at lynching a non-town player and If you're Scum then tomorrow you steal a Townie's vote and probably make a kill for your faction. Potentially leaving us at 5 players if the SK also gets a kill. With two votes you'd only need one more for majority and you could easily pounce on anyone's vote that isn't against you to lynch the person.

Flatearthpandas: Hipster votes Kalor day 1. Late vote. Could be seen as just a pile-on and potentially Scum securing the kill. You state that you got 2 scum kill votes under your belt, but one was on the day that you had the second most votes and as Ezekel stated you even said that if the circumstances were different you may have even voted differently that day. The second one was on TheGoddamn which again, as I stated above hardly counts. You had the confirmation by Xam, anyone could have made that vote. No one was gonna get close or defend TheGoddamn at that point.
You were also buddy buddy with Ezekel for lynching Stanley because you felt that it would produce the most info rather than because you thought he was Scum.
You seem to be a more methodical player, trying to think of different theories and trying to act with logical mathematical reasoning. I understand you, I tend to do this and I see why you want to avoid the Godfather angle for today. Although sometimes you also gotta follow your gut.
What I didn't like that I noted was when you were making your reads and called yourself "obviously town", just came off as weird to me. There's also the fact that it seemed that TWE got worried that you weren't responding and that they were voting for you(Hipster Cthulhu).
I personally like that you theorize even if they may seem far fetched. I too at one point was considering CB our neutral so I understand the type of thinking you follow.
As for your new theory, about Mafia earning a kill the night after the neutral sends his request I personally don't think its true. I think that at that point Mafia would certainly be overpowered, permanent blackmail, their own faction kill, tracker, plus also getting an extra kill potentially each night? Seems too much. Plus the client thing was only on Salva's PM. I could see it working as a condition that you can only send kill targets while Shelly is alive but now that Shelly is dead I can't see that theory continuing. At this point if your theory was correct I would've thought that the neutral would've lost because they no longer have Shelly killing for them. Plus I can't see what type of win condition the neutral would need to achieve, get a certain number of kills through Shelly? Plus as for Mafia still taking his requests seems unlikely, he is Shelly's client, not the entirety of Mafia's.
As of now I don't think you're the Godfather but if Squidy were to flip town and we're still pursuing the Godfather angle then I'd definitely take a closer look at you since I feel that you would be able to pull it off.

Matt Attack: Above are my posts about what I think about you. I still think the same. You're role is awfully convenient. It comes in at a time when no one can confirm you and at a point when it is also useless so you say you that you won't use it anymore.
My personal theory about why there was only one kill on Night 4 is that you're the SK and you were afraid about being tracked by a potential Town aligned TheGoddamn who claimed he was a tracker. If you didn't know that he was Scum and you believed or at least held the possibility that he could be saying the truth then it would have been really dangerous for you to kill that night because a Town Aligned tracker could've tracked you. Or you believed TheGoddamn, saw him as the scarier target that could've tracked you and lead to your demise, tried to kill him only to be blocked by StarSketch's protect. Plus you also voted for him day 4, although only with a couple of minutes left. Personally I'm leaning that you're the SK.

(Actually, in general, I think that's probably what happened that night regardless of who the SK is. They believed TheGoddamn about him having tracking abilities(maybe even believed TG was town), considered him the most important target to get rid of, but StarSketch saves TheGoddamn. While CB got killed by Mafia.)

SquidyJ: There's very little I want to point out anymore, you're hardly worth the time at this point. You practically deserve the lynch and perhaps not even because of following a potential Godfather angle. The fact that you turned so rude and unfriendly and that you no longer want to play is just plain...anti-GAFia.
Yeah, you say that now you're more into The Division or whatever, personally I don't buy, and now you've practically stopped posting here.
Even if you're Mafia and you're the last one, your team doesn't deserve this, for you to not even try anymore. They worked hard to try and win and you're not even trying.
And if you're Town then Town players dead or alive also don't deserve it, you're only confusing the rest of Town with your actions.
This is just a game, the point is to have fun.
Personally, when the game first started regardless of your alignment I thought you were a really fun, social, and cool person but nowadays my perception has slowly been tainted. I really hope that I can reverse my outlook of you in the future back to how it was in the beginning.

As for you 3 up there. If Zubz is the Scum or SK and all three of you are Town then you only have yourselves to blame for the rest of us hardly looking at him. You guys fight and draw so much attention to yourselves that he's easily been able to fall into the shadows and all your bickering just makes it feel that at least one of you three isnt Town.

I'm honestly leaning between MA and SJ.
My brain says it's scary to vote SJ based off his check and that it's wiser to lynch an unchecked, thus MA would be the smarter choice.
My gut tells me to just go for SJ, that there's just no way he's not Scum by his reactions.

Matt Attack: Above are my posts about what I think about you. I still think the same. You're role is awfully convenient. It comes in at a time when no one can confirm you and at a point when it is also useless so you say you that you won't use it anymore.
My personal theory about why there was only one kill on Night 4 is that you're the SK and you were afraid about being tracked by a potential Town aligned TheGoddamn who claimed he was a tracker. If you didn't know that he was Scum and you believed or at least held the possibility that he could be saying the truth then it would have been really dangerous for you to kill that night because a Town Aligned tracker could've tracked you. Or you believed TheGoddamn, saw him as the scarier target that could've tracked you and lead to your demise, tried to kill him only to be blocked by StarSketch's protect. Plus you also voted for him day 4, although only with a couple of minutes left. Personally I'm leaning that you're the SK.

Yes, my role and the timing of my claim likely seem absurdly convenient to the rest of you. Trust me, nobody is more frustrated with this fact than I am. But it doesn't change that I'm telling the truth, and that I can't help how convenient it is. All I can do is hope that you guys will make the right decision. As to your theory, it's not true. I have no way of proving this without a flip unfortunately, so there's not much I can do on that front.

As for you 3 up there. If Zubz is the Scum or SK and all three of you are Town then you only have yourselves to blame for the rest of us hardly looking at him. You guys fight and draw so much attention to yourselves that he's easily been able to fall into the shadows and all your bickering just makes it feel that at least one of you three isnt Town.

I think this is a little disingenuous. Nobody in this game has pushed harder for a Zubz lynch than myself, and even if we hadn't been "bickering", he probably would have been able to fall into the shadows just as easily, considering how he's played up to this point. Go ahead and look at all his posts since he roleclaimed (there's only around 15 of them and they're all pretty short, so it shouldn't take too long.) They're generally quite reactionary, adding little to the discussion. He didn't need the debate between me and Ezekel to play in the background then, and he doesn't need it today either. Either way, there's no way that all three of us are town. I'm confident that Ezekel has lied to you all about his alignment.

In any case, my previous arguments against Zubz (outside of the Dahlia angle which is likely moot at this point) still stand. I believe there is a strong chance he is scum, and I have pushed for his lynch. It just doesn't make sense to go after him today when not only am I confident that Ezekel is lying, but I myself am on the chopping block for a mislynch. And don't forget that we have no guarantee that Ezekel will not steal somebody's vote again, which could have disastrous consequences for town if he is left alive.

EzekelRAGE: There's the fact that you've been painting yourself purple even though there's never been direct confirmation that you're town aligned, you don't at least have a check.
You steal votes from people, that has personally never sat well with me. It just doesn't seem very Town to me. You lied, you said that you had to take votes every night and now you're changing your tune and saying that you don't have to do so. If the latter is true then yes, you lied but thinking about it it would not make sense for you to steal votes since Night1
I can't do anything about you not liking my power. And yea I admitted to lying. I didn't even have to come forward and say that and let it be a mystery when I had one vote tomorrow. But If I died in the night and there was no vote stolen, that wouldve taken a chunck of town's time. So wanted to get it on the table now.

Reads of my turboing. on days 2-3-4.
Can't argue with being seen as the type to go ahead and get it over with. And I admitted to only voting Kalor because it was between me and him.

Although day 4 I personally didn't like your voting actions and reasoning. You went guns blazing with wanting to lynch Stanley based more on wanting to verify that Xam was telling the truth rather than because you thought Stanley was scum. You pushed hard for that even after Scrafty told you that she didn't feel that Stanley was Scum you still voted for him. Plus that was the day that I made my case against MA, the same exact case that you're making today against him.
Instead of spending your one hour or whatever making the case against him you could've literally quoted my posts and you would've had the same exact claim practically. So if you believe all that you say about MA why weren't you there to back me up on D4? Why is it now that you start going against MA for the claim I brought up 2 days ago? Is it just because now you're on the chopping block and you feel that it'll either be you or him?

We could have done this 2 days ago, but no, you wanted to lynch Stanley because you thought it would yield the most info regardless of if you thought he was Scum or not. Almost like if you were making the "safer" play, sound familiar? But now you don't like what seems like the safer play right, because that means your death.
Here's my posts against MA(one which you've quoted) so that you can see how similar your claim is to mine:
I stand by the the SP lynch and still do. Don't blame me because SP was a low count poster, and never backing xam on anything, not understanding his role pm didn't help his case. A low post player comes and says he is a backup cop and also sister ot the current cop and doesnt say anything in the weeks this game has been going on. I thought we could either catch a scum in a lie at best or back up xam at worst. If he never said he was backup cop I probably wouldn't have went as hard on him.

Other things that I noticed was that you really wanted to check StarSketch's claim by her blocking/protecting you. At one point I wondered if maybe you were doing it so that during that night you would receive protection from dying rather than you really wanting to test her powers. There was even a time when I considered that you two were allied since that night that she blocked you the next day the first post was yours, you voted for yourself to check, see that you only took one vote and automatically assume it was Star who blocked you. You didn't for one second stop and consider that it may have been another reason and to me it just came off as too sure and at that point in time we had little knowledge of all the roles and potential switchers and other blockers may have been at play but again I guess it goes with the way you play Mafia.
You seemed to have noticed wrong, very wrong. Roy brought up and pushed for the test, along with FEP and CF.
No, there is a pretty easy way to check if she is speaking the truth. Ezekel has a role which night action results are completely in the open the next day, and it's not like him not being able to preform his night action one time would seriously hurt us. And yes, there is the risk scum could use their powers to fuck with this, but lynching her to find out if she is speaking the truth or not is a risk too.
I like Salva's idea of testing it with Ezekiel. More thoughts in a bit.
. I'm not going to object to having her protect Zeke to verify things, but I don't think that's necessarily going to work out.
I mentioned testing Star's ability once, and that was just to clarify the purpose of it.
Seems we not doing Starsketch today to test her ability with me?
I'm suppose to be targeted by Star to test her power? Whether it goes thru tonight or not, how would this prove her role exactly?
If it goes thru, then we just assume her ability stops killing actions only?
If it doesn't, something is up since CB's action went thru.
It goes thru and she is still lying.

That post doesnt read as begging star to protect me. So you are wrong on that part. As far as voting to make sure Star's ability went thru, why wouldn't I want to get confirmation as soon as possible if it went thru or not? It's true I didn't think about there being someone to cover for her, but neither did anyone else if im not mistaken.

Day 5 voting you vote last for TheGoddamn so it hardly counts plus honestly voting day 5 TheGoddamn was the easiest thing to do. No one should really be attributed with an "I got scum that day" merit. The only one that could kinda count is Xam but even he had a red check so he knew for sure and at this point Xam is 99.9% Town. Again, the thing I didn't like was your turbo especially after you said you wouldn't. I was only able to read some comments but I was unable to post cause GAF was down. Then I come back and the day is already over and it left us without a chance to form a strategy for today.
If you are referring to me and fep arguing about TG you have the wrong day, it's day 4 we were arguing about. Why would we argue about Xam having a red check?

Honestly, as I stated before I am more methodical and statistical and I do see that you are the safer choice to lynch today. You're dangerous, not just your characteristics of guns blazing, but the fact that you have the potential to steal votes. If today we fail at lynching a non-town player and If you're Scum then tomorrow you steal a Townie's vote and probably make a kill for your faction. Potentially leaving us at 5 players if the SK also gets a kill. With two votes you'd only need one more for majority and you could easily pounce on anyone's vote that isn't against you to lynch the person.
I would agree with you.............................if I was scum or even neutral.

It is our fault none of you want to look at/vote Zubz? Really? What are we doing to force ppl not to mention Zubz exactly? Xam/SD are focused on SJ. SJ off in Divison. You yourself have said you don't want to look at potential godfathers yet, that is between me and MA. I/MA/FEP agree with that. I've been defending myself and trying to find scum. As MA pointed out, Zubz has barely been posting as is. We have nothing to do with that. I think I mentioned not liking how Zubz has continued to not post. Nothing I can do about that. So if Zubz is scum or SK it will be all of our faults, not just the most active players.

I agree that there is at least one scum between the three of us.

As far as my playstyle, it's how I play. i address everything. Big ass posts. I've always done it. AC/Archer/Here. Can't help it.

Also RF, I think your forgetting Xam cleared Zubz and that slowed everyone down. I figured Zubz was gonna be a sure lynch today, so did SJ.

RedFalco

Yes, my role and the timing of my claim likely seem absurdly convenient to the rest of you. Trust me, nobody is more frustrated with this fact than I am. But it doesn't change that I'm telling the truth, and that I can't help how convenient it is. All I can do is hope that you guys will make the right decision. As to your theory, it's not true. I have no way of proving this without a flip unfortunately, so there's not much I can do on that front.
Yeah, unfortunately really convenient plus combined with the fact that Roy didn't say anything about him being cleared just strikes me as odd because I feel that Roy really didn't have a need to stay quiet about it.

I can't do anything about you not liking my power. And yea I admitted to lying. I didn't even have to come forward and say that and let it be a mystery when I had one vote tomorrow. But If I died in the night and there was no vote stolen, that wouldve taken a chunck of town's time. So wanted to get it on the table now.
I'm just stating that I've always felt uneasy about your power, not attacking you about it. As I said before, I'm making analyses posts so that others can see what I think about you and the others. I encourage the others to do the same. So that we know what each others thoughts are.

I stand by the the SP lynch and still do. Don't blame me because SP was a low count poster, and never backing xam on anything, not understanding his role pm didn't help his case. A low post player comes and says he is a backup cop and also sister ot the current cop and doesnt say anything in the weeks this game has been going on. I thought we could either catch a scum in a lie at best or back up xam at worst. If he never said he was backup cop I probably wouldn't have went as hard on him.

You seemed to have noticed wrong, very wrong. Roy brought up and pushed for the test, along with FEP and CF.

I mentioned testing Star's ability once, and that was just to clarify the purpose of it.
Not voting this instant because that would put Flat at around 6 votes. Also, matt's post played a bit into my voting for Panda. Also nothin else seems to be going down either.

Are we still testing Star's power?
^ You brought it up again near the end of the day when no one was talking about it anymore, nobody confirmed anymore if that was the plan but you still thought so. More than anything I just wanted to point out that at that moment it caught my eye. Plus the fact that the next day you're the first to post and its a vote and automatically assume it was StarSketch's roleblock.

As for the Stanley lynch I just noted that I personally didn't find it the best play. There is also the fact that you ignored Scrafty's message that she thought Stanley wasn't Scum and also the fact that killing a potential backup cop was very scary because everyone felt that Xam would die that night and us killing our potential backup may have left us copless, thankfully Xam didn't die.

That post doesnt read as begging star to protect me. So you are wrong on that part. As far as voting to make sure Star's ability went thru, why wouldn't I want to get confirmation as soon as possible if it went thru or not? It's true I didn't think about there being someone to cover for her, but neither did anyone else if im not mistaken.
I didn't say you were begging. I didn't say it at the moment but I saw your assumption and kept it in mind.

If you are referring to me and fep arguing about TG you have the wrong day, it's day 4 we were arguing about. Why would we argue about Xam having a red check?
No, I'm referring to FEP saying that he has 2 scum kills and 2 town kills and classified himself as "neutral" on a level of suspicion and I saw you guys arguing about it whether he could count it as a scum kill or not. I think you guys have argued so much about so many things that you're also getting confused about what I'm referring to.

I think this is a little disingenuous. Nobody in this game has pushed harder for a Zubz lynch than myself, and even if we hadn't been "bickering", he probably would have been able to fall into the shadows just as easily, considering how he's played up to this point. Go ahead and look at all his posts since he roleclaimed (there's only around 15 of them and they're all pretty short, so it shouldn't take too long.) They're generally quite reactionary, adding little to the discussion. He didn't need the debate between me and Ezekel to play in the background then, and he doesn't need it today either. Either way, there's no way that all three of us are town. I'm confident that Ezekel has lied to you all about his alignment.

In any case, my previous arguments against Zubz (outside of the Dahlia angle which is likely moot at this point) still stand. I believe there is a strong chance he is scum, and I have pushed for his lynch. It just doesn't make sense to go after him today when not only am I confident that Ezekel is lying, but I myself am on the chopping block for a mislynch. And don't forget that we have no guarantee that Ezekel will not steal somebody's vote again, which could have disastrous consequences for town if he is left alive.
One reason I can see why the SK(whether it's you or ER) is considering voting on Zubz(and potentially defending SJ) is that you think Zubz is town and the better play for the SK is for Scum to be alive because that means that Mafia can kill a townie and SK can kill another. If the win condition is to survive then multiple Townies dying at night increases the SK's chances of winning. If we kill Mafia and only the SK is left then he can only hope for a mislynch and then only one Townie death will happen during the night. Leaving him in peril again for another lynch. Plus if we're looking for neutrals then we'd definitely lynch an unchecked first and at this point it's a 50/50 chance that he doesn't get picked for lynching.

It is our fault none of you want to look at/vote Zubz? Really? What are we doing to force ppl not to mention Zubz exactly? Xam/SD are focused on SJ. SJ off in Divison. You yourself have said you don't want to look at potential godfathers yet, that is between me and MA. I/MA/FEP agree with that. I've been defending myself and trying to find scum. As MA pointed out, Zubz has barely been posting as is. We have nothing to do with that. I think I mentioned not liking how Zubz has continued to not post. Nothing I can do about that. So if Zubz is scum or SK it will be all of our faults, not just the most active players.

I agree that there is at least one scum between the three of us.
More than anything it's the last line that you say that I'm most certain of, hence why I'm thinking that Zubz is Town, not really by his own actions but by everyone else's. There's probably one Scum and one SK, I'm leaning very strongly that SJ is the Scum and the SK is between you and MA. You guys argue so much that I'm pretty sure there's a non-town among you 3. The other is most likely Squidy, my bigger personal debate is whether I want to vote Squidy today or tomorrow.
So for me as of now its something like this(unless something really big happens):
voting MA/ER today and SJ/FEP/(survivor between MA/ER) tomorrow
or
Voting SJ today and either MA/FEP/ER tomorrow(I'd consider FEP tomorrow only if SJ flips town).

My personal debate is whether to check the godfather angle today or tomorrow.

I didn't forget about Zubz's check. Regardless of the check from those remaining I held the others at a higher level of suspicion at that point. I would've preferred if Xam had checked MA.

I could be wrong of course and Zubz is our Godfather but it personally seems unlikely to me.

More random Zeke speculation (sorry, bro)

RedFalco brought it up before me but I had also been thinking about the penchant for hammering votes and noticed what looked like preparation to do the same Day 2. That could be a theoretical neutral win condition. Steal votes, use the extra weight to hammer x amount of people.

You guys argue so much that I'm pretty sure there's a non-town among you 3. The other is most likely Squidy, my bigger personal debate is whether I want to vote Squidy today or tomorrow.
So for me as of now its something like this(unless something really big happens):
or
Voting SJ today and either MA/FEP/ER tomorrow(I'd consider FEP tomorrow only if SJ flips town).

I didn't forget about Zubz's check. Regardless of the check from those remaining I held the others at a higher level of suspicion at that point. I would've preferred if Xam had checked MA.

I could be wrong of course and Zubz is our Godfather but it personally seems unlikely to me.
Fair enough. I am probably not going to budge unless there's some kind of stalemate that threatens a NL.

One serious point about Zeke though. I feel like Matt and I have engaged defensively. Zeke isn't wrong that he started casting aspersions my way before I suggested lynching him but I don't think my development to my current position reflects any omgus response to that. However, Zeke went all out on me once I suggested the prudence of his lynch. Likewise, it seemed to me that MA was taking things pretty easy until Zeke acknowledged that he/MA were good targets and turned his sights mattwarwas

I think it is pro-town to defend yourself against lynches if you are town. It is pro-town to scum hunt. But part of being town is also finding town. Scum candidates shouldn't outnumber the amount of scum you believe is in the game.

I feel like Zeke is acting sort of cornered and flinging shit at anyone who threatens him and that isn't what I consider scum hunting. It's reactive but it doesn't feel like defending so much as discrediting. Matt and I have both taken the initiative to hunt scum when our necks weren't on the line. Matt's attack on TWE was well received, no one gave a shit about mine on TG but they were both ultimately correct and not borne of pressure or desperation. I'm not saying Zeke hasn't done that, I'll spend some time reviewing him and MA both tonight, but right now I have a different vibe. Not sure if that makes sense to anyone. I may be playing too safe, but that is partially fueled by believing that a ML on me is just as bad as a ML on other people today. The counter attacks seem to lack that appreciation.

^ You brought it up again near the end of the day when no one was talking about it anymore, nobody confirmed anymore if that was the plan but you still thought so.

I didn't say you were begging. I didn't say it at the moment but I saw your assumption and kept it in mind.
I see what post you were talking about, again, I was confirming that was the plan. You didn't say begging, but you said I really wanted it to happen. Which still isn't true. One post questioning why it was happening and another post questioning if it was still happening.

No, I'm referring to FEP saying that he has 2 scum kills and 2 town kills and classified himself as "neutral" on a level of suspicion and I saw you guys arguing about it whether he could count it as a scum kill or not. I think you guys have argued so much about so many things that you're also getting confused about what I'm referring to.
I think your the one confused. After the two scum hit thing, Me and FEP were arguing about what happened the day before the red check.
I had the first case against TG and it holds up fine. Xam being ascetic just knocked it below Stanley. You'll notice I jumped on Stanley pretty quickly after but still expanded on TG in my reads list and after.

It's straight bullshit to try and take that away.

The other is most likely Squidy, my bigger personal debate is whether I want to vote Squidy today or tomorrow.
or

I think the godfather angle is worth checking next day phase, there is a very small chance the game ends with me or ma's lynch if we are the last killer. Also, there is a chance that SJ isn't a killer and we have two killers left. That would let the two remaining killers take out, or try to take out our 100% confirmed town.

One serious point about Zeke though. I feel like Matt and I have engaged defensively. Zeke isn't wrong that he started casting aspersions my way before I suggested lynching him but I don't think my development to my current position reflects any omgus response to that. However, Zeke went all out on me once I suggested the prudence of his lynch. Likewise, it seemed to me that MA was taking things pretty easy until Zeke acknowledged that he/MA were good targets and turned his sights mattwarwas
I went all out on you when you said I was scum and you kept dodging talk about proving I am scum. I said a couple of times that voting on me because of my power makes sense.
Why are you making it seem like I was going hard at both you and MA at the same time for no reason? I was heavily focused on you(and defending myself), Only mentioning MA in one line in those giant posts, like 3 times
I think MA is the NK, since I refuse to believe we would have two godfathers in this game. I guess there is an option of the game having only 3 scum and one 1 neutral.
Posts like the above, not any giant writeups. Until MA made this post. The formatting of the post was set up against me. Where he asks ppl to play pretend and puts his name up there with 100% confirmed townies. Doesn't mention anything about him not having a check. That rubbed me the wrong way. Even when I did my color voting thing, I kept my name in purple because I didn't want to screw up ppl's judgements. If I was writing this post, I wouldve put my name at the bottom with a "no check" beside it.

In my opinion, the two most viable lynch candidates town should consider for today are myself and Ezekel. Ideally, I'd like to convince you that the lynch you're looking for is Ezekel, because while mislynching me would likely elucidate quite a bit, it would still be a mislynch.

Let's cover some logic from my perspective. I believe that the gist of this has already been discussed but I'd like to go ahead and put out my version. First, whether you believe these to be true or not, I'd like you all to operate under the following two assumptions for the duration of this post. Assumption #1 is that I am Mia Fey, the town-aligned Blackmail remover. Assumption #2 is that our mysterious Godfather is scum aligned. This last assumption is not much of a stretch, but it is critical to keep in mind when we look at the remaining player list.

Matt Attack - Town Blackmail Remover (Remember, play along for now)
ScraftyDevil - Town Innocent Child
Xamtheking - Town Ascetic Cop
RedFalco - Green check
squidyj - Green check
flatearthpandas- Green check
Zubz - Green check
EzekelRAGE - No check

As you can see, from my perspective, Ezekel literally has to be a neutral. Everybody who received a green check from Xam cannot be a neutral, as receiving a green check means they have the potential to be a godfather. These qualities are mutually exclusive. For the benefit of everybody who isn't me, consider our claimed abilities- which one do you believe is more likely to be associated with town? The one that cures a potentially permanent otherwise role block? Or the one that steals a vote from another player, more likely than not a townie when you consider the numbers (admittedly, going off of the mafiascum wiki this power can also be associated with town)? I'd wager it's Ezekel's ability that has more of an opportunity to be that of a neutral player- an abilitity that he has already admitted to lying about once (that is, he lied about being forced to use it each night.) Oh, and I would love to see an argument for how Salva's ability would be balanced without the existence of my own. The circumstances surrounding QB/Salva's lynch could not have been predicted by anyone, least of all Sorian. In the hands of an either skilled or lucky (or both) player who was not replaced, the Shelly DeKiller ability would have had the potential to be nightmarish for town, especially with the fact that the role was able to select not one, but two targets on the first night (with Scrafty being confirmed to not have an active power role and the identity of the scum team known to Shelly, the potential list of players for the role to target was considerably lessened from the default player list- and the number of viable targets would only shrink with each passing night, due to to lynches, multiple night kills and role claims.) Just because I have not been cleared by Xam does not mean that we cannot accept that my role has a high likelihood of being exactly as I've described it. Also, if I were neutral, don't you think my actions in regards to Zubz would seem very strange? What would I have to gain by impulsively fake role claiming the moment he claimed ordinary town if I had no way of knowing if he was telling the truth or not? Would I have continually doubled down on the fact that I have not used my power these past couple of nights if I had no way of knowing that TGD was not actually a town watcher/tracker but a scum one? There are far too many variables here that make no sense if I'm a neutral role.

Now things get tricky. My power removes the blackmail status. Ezekel has been confirmed to steal votes. Based upon the numbers, the two of us are the only ones who could possibly be neutrals at this point, as far as I can tell. And yet, as Ezekel himself pointed out earlier, there were two night kills on a night where he was roleblocked by StarSketch. In other words, our second killer cannot be neutral. Whether they're town or scum, I can't say. And I also don't know what implications this could have. If either Ezekel or myself is lynched today, town will have to face this truth (as if I am lynched town will see that Ezekel must be lying, and if he is lynched this will be directly revealed) The fact is though, this scenario makes zero sense to me. Town has already had a vigilante, and they are already dead. And scum having two kills every night? That very challenging for me to believe, although Ezekel has posited the possibility of them having a second killer- is there precedent for this? Regardless, I am confident in saying that as this scenario stands, our second killer cannot be a neutral player.

Where does this leave us? One path is to consider eliminating the assumption that our neutral can't be a godfather (or rather, that they will not investigate as "Town" to Xam.) This would widen the pool of potential neutrals considerably. Alternatively, we can consider that either town or scum (as Ezekel has brought up as a possiblity) has another killing role beyond what we have assumed.

In any case, my vote has already been stolen by Ezekel, so my fate is ultimately in town's hands today. At the very least, I can say with confidence that Ezekel has lied- he cannot be town. If he's neutral (which would be the case if both of my earlier assumptions hold water), then he does not have the ability to kill. If he's scum, then he can kill, but it isn't likely to explain our second night kills. Whether we lynch me or Ezekel, we will arrive closer to the truth, but I implore you to believe in me, my power and my play and go after him today, skipping over the mislynch. This will eliminate somebody who has lied from the game, hopefully elucidating some of what's been going on, leaving us with a smaller pool of players to suspect tomorrow (once you factor in any night kill(s).) While we could go after a godfather today, I feel like that might be a little too much of a shot in the dark. The existence of two of them could exist as a counter to there being two cops, but it still seems somewhat unlikely to me.

I think it is pro-town to defend yourself against lynches if you are town. It is pro-town to scum hunt. But part of being town is also finding town. Scum candidates shouldn't outnumber the amount of scum you believe is in the game.
Where have you and MA been trying to find town exactly? Also I've been defending myself against you two. Where have my scum candidates outnumber the amount of scum I believe is in the game? I stated several times there are 2 killers left, the neutral killer (MA) and the possible gf (you).

I feel like Zeke is acting sort of cornered and flinging shit at anyone who threatens him and that isn't what I consider scum hunting. It's reactive but it doesn't feel like defending so much as discrediting.
Doesn't your statement below say otherwise?
Zeke isn't wrong that he started casting aspersions my way before I suggested lynching him
=====
I feel like Zeke is acting sort of cornered and flinging shit at anyone who threatens him and that isn't what I consider scum hunting. It's reactive but it doesn't feel like defending so much as discrediting.
Your the one trying to discredit my arguments by saying I must be cornered. How am I flinging shit? I have stuck to the argument that MA is sk and you gf. Nothing else. I stated it last day phase BEFORE I knew Zubz would be cleared with a green check. Both you and MA on the other hand have called me lyncher, neutral killer, mafia killer, mafia vote thief, neutral with some other win condition. Let's not forget the neutral with a cell phone able to give mafia two kills with a delayed action. If anyone is trying to fling shit and see what sticks, it's you guys. Also, how is me trying to get you to answer why I am scum not defending myself? A question you have never answered this day phase btw.

Matt and I have both taken the initiative to hunt scum when our necks weren't on the line. Matt's attack on TWE was well received, no one gave a shit about mine on TG but they were both ultimately correct and not borne of pressure or desperation.
I'm not saying Zeke hasn't done that, I'll spend some time reviewing him and MA both tonight, but right now I have a different vibe.
LOL, yes you are saying I haven't done that. If I say "A and B are great programmers. I'm not saying C isn't great, but..." You are shitting on C in a sneaky way.

It's odd that you mention the thing on TG when you know I went in on TG as well, and was well received unlike yours. But I understand, it doesn't fit the narrative your trying to paint. Also there was no pressure or desperation when I targeted TG.

squidyj

Matt Attack said not defending myself was anti-town which I sort of agree with so I'm going to try to defend myself somewhat here. You called me out for my not voting on scum. I didn't vote on TG because he was going down anyways and if you think that was a scum tactic you're insane, he was literally deader than dead and all I wanted was to allow for some conversation instead of hammering and ending the day early. Salvapot likewise became a train while I was sleeping, it wasn't something I had any real chance to interact with. Hell, worthy blew himself up with a modkill before we could even finish voting on him.
I'm of the opinion that we have too many green checks right now, I know I'm town but I think at least one of xam's greenchecks is not. I thought zubz would turn out to be the SK but I'm not entirely convinced the SK would be detection immune. IF there's someone who's attitude and thought process has been very strange to me in that cleared group it has to be FEP.
We should remember that we have 8 and no blocker anymore. This means we only have 1 mislynch in the rest of the game, we have 3 lynches and we need to hit scum twice.
If I am lynched we will need to hit 2/2 scum in the next 2 lynches.

Honestly?
I think if we mislynch today, we lose.
Not immediately, but that is what I can see happening.

We don't if there is only one killer. Also there will still be 3 town votes 2mrw and 2 scum. Town will just need to be more unified and not let scum cause a stalemate or anything.

Also, ppl who played last season/ season and a half. What games had mafia winning by having more votes instead of having more ppl? I looked over archer/ac and those game had a win condition for mafia where they had to equal or outnumber town.

Ourobolus

Banned
Also, ppl who played last season/ season and a half. What games had mafia winning by having more votes instead of having more ppl? I looked over archer/ac and those game had a win condition for mafia where they had to equal or outnumber town.

It's the same thing, technically. Depends on if there are voting roles (like doublevoting or the sheriff from Woof2), or killing roles (like a vig that can still take out mafia despite them being at 50%).

EDIT: In general, most Mafia setups have that as the win condition, but they really should have the caveat of "unless Town has a way to reverse your majority."

It's the same thing, technically. Depends on if there are voting roles (like doublevoting or the sheriff from Woof2), or killing roles (like a vig that can still take out mafia despite them being at 50%).
Alright, Roy's statement here makes more sense then.
-Re-reading TWE his win condition, it specifically mentions that they need to be 50 % of the player count, NOT 50 % of the votes like normally. It is pretty clear that that is related to Ezekel his power, which tells me two things: 1) his power isn't as useful as originally thought, it can't prevent a scum win directly, and 2) it is even less likely to be a scum power, since if it WAS a scum power, they could get a vote majority without having a player majority, which would make a scum win unavoidable but the game will not end yet. That would be weird.

Yeah, unfortunately really convenient plus combined with the fact that Roy didn't say anything about him being cleared just strikes me as odd because I feel that Roy really didn't have a need to stay quiet about it.

"Need" is probably not the right word to use for why Roy didn't mention being cured. At the very least, I feel like my theories as to why he didn't bring it up are certainly plausible.

One reason I can see why the SK(whether it's you or ER) is considering voting on Zubz(and potentially defending SJ) is that you think Zubz is town and the better play for the SK is for Scum to be alive because that means that Mafia can kill a townie and SK can kill another. If the win condition is to survive then multiple Townies dying at night increases the SK's chances of winning. If we kill Mafia and only the SK is left then he can only hope for a mislynch and then only one Townie death will happen during the night. Leaving him in peril again for another lynch. Plus if we're looking for neutrals then we'd definitely lynch an unchecked first and at this point it's a 50/50 chance that he doesn't get picked for lynching.

At the very least, I don't disagree that any neutral roles would likely want to get a townie lynched, considering town cannot win while any neutrals remain in the game. I still don't think that our second night kills have been coming from a neutral role though.

More random Zeke speculation (sorry, bro)

RedFalco brought it up before me but I had also been thinking about the penchant for hammering votes and noticed what looked like preparation to do the same Day 2. That could be a theoretical neutral win condition. Steal votes, use the extra weight to hammer x amount of people.

Eh, I don't see this as likely- at least not coming from the hammering angle, considering how much the ability to hammer involves your personal scheudle coincinding with lynch timing. I could maybe see it if you simply have to have your stolen votes on the lynchee.

The formatting of the post was set up against me. Where he asks ppl to play pretend and puts his name up there with 100% confirmed townies. Doesn't mention anything about him not having a check. That rubbed me the wrong way. Even when I did my color voting thing, I kept my name in purple because I didn't want to screw up ppl's judgements. If I was writing this post, I wouldve put my name at the bottom with a "no check" beside it.

This is more than a little disingenuous. I made it abundantly clear, multiple times in that post that it was intended to be viewed from my perspective- and from my perspective, I am 100% a townie. I specifically asked that for the duration of the post, readers should assume that I am a town member so that they can see my logic from my own point of view, and even then I included the "play along" bit in parentheses next to my role in the player list. Putting my name at the bottom with a "no check" would have defeated the entire purpose of the post.

Oh, and for the record, I do appreciate the color voting thing you've been doing. It's definitely a valuable tool.

Your the one trying to discredit my arguments by saying I must be cornered. How am I flinging shit? I have stuck to the argument that MA is sk and you gf. Nothing else. I stated it last day phase BEFORE I knew Zubz would be cleared with a green check. Both you and MA on the other hand have called me lyncher, neutral killer, mafia killer, mafia vote thief, neutral with some other win condition. Let's not forget the neutral with a cell phone able to give mafia two kills with a delayed action. If anyone is trying to fling shit and see what sticks, it's you guys. Also, how is me trying to get you to answer why I am scum not defending myself? A question you have never answered this day phase btw.

I am throwing out possibilities as I think of them because your situation is one I simply do not fully understand. I would not be doing my due dilligence to town if I stuck to a simple prediction as to your win condition when I literally can not know what it is until you flip. The only things about you I can confidently state are that A) You cannot be aligned with town and B) You possess the ability to steal another player's vote each phase.

I didn't vote on TG because he was going down anyways and if you think that was a scum tactic you're insane, he was literally deader than dead

It's important to remember this. TGD's lynch was literally the safest one of the entire game. Also, even if you didn't have a vote on TWE (I think your vote was stolen that day anyway, wasn't it?), you were on his ass that day for sure. I consider that pretty close to the equivalent to having a vote against him.

Honestly?
I think if we mislynch today, we lose.
Not immediately, but that is what I can see happening.

It's a real possibility. At the very least, it will put us in a really dangerous place.

We don't if there is only one killer. Also there will still be 3 town votes 2mrw and 2 scum. Town will just need to be more unified and not let scum cause a stalemate or anything.

Admittedly, this is a lot easier said than done.

I went all out on you when you said I was scum and you kept dodging talk about proving I am scum. I said a couple of times that voting on me because of my power makes sense.
I've said this several times already, but my argument for your lynch is dependent not on you for sure being scum but just the dangerous possibility that you could be, being unverified, and without (me) being 100% convinced about anyone.

Why are you making it seem like I was going hard at both you and MA at the same time for no reason? I was heavily focused on you(and defending myself), Only mentioning MA in one line in those giant posts, like 3 times
Quite the opposite. I said specifically you turned your attention on Matt after we cooled off.

Doesn't mention anything about him not having a check. That rubbed me the wrong way. Even when I did my color voting thing, I kept my name in purple because I didn't want to screw up ppl's judgements. If I was writing this post, I wouldve put my name at the bottom with a "no check" beside it.
He was specifically posting from his perspective. Maybe I'm the only one who doesn't find this weird though as hackles were raised by my including myself as town on my own reads list as well.

Your voting chart isn't a perspective thing, it's supposed to be objective. So, actually, it is weird that you are purple there because the only other purples are checked by Xam. You are not checked and this is basically textbook coloring people's judgements. You are on the record claiming you are above being checked meanwhile.

Where have you and MA been trying to find town exactly? Also I've been defending myself against you two. Where have my scum candidates outnumber the amount of scum I believe is in the game? I stated several times there are 2 killers left, the neutral killer (MA) and the possible gf (you).
I don't think anyone is doing a super job of finding town except Scrafty. But having too many scum candidates is actively not finding town.

You/SD 100% town.

Likely godfather candidates if there are any. FEP/SJ/Zubz

RF - Seems to be the most pro town out of all your clears. Was grilling SP hard.

Matt Attack - Seems to actively hunt scum, could be neutral killer. Can't prove his role. Only defense to prove his role is us to assume what Sorian would or wouldn't do in this game.

squidyj [m] - Active dayone, has been less active compared to that day. Could be a situation like rain in Star Wars Mafia.

Zubz [m] - Was being pressured a lot and was on the chopping block. But you cleared him. Still barely posting which I dont really like.
=======================
Think there is a slight chance if we take out MA, game may be over.
You have four here. That's double what anyone seems to think we need.

Doesn't your statement below say otherwise?
No. I said casting aspersions. "If this happens, it could reflect poorly on FEP." That's all you were doing. It's good play, I think, but it isn't outright "I think I've got scum and here's why." Rereading, you were pretty convinced it was Zubz and MA yesterday, but yeah, you were leaning toward me as godfather, assuming Zubz cleared. Zubz's check isn't what brought the rage on me today though.

Again, before you knew Zubz was checked he was your most suspicious. So the bold is not true.
Looking at the colored voting, MA and Zubz look the most suspicious. Zubz for obvious reasons, MA because no one can confirm his power.
You're flinging shit, not necessarily to see what sticks on me. You seem to have a core argument and you rely mostly on misreading what I write and making me repeat myself in these little talks. Case in point, I specifically said you were flinging shit at the people who attack you, not that you were bombarding us with theories (yes, the way I have; i like to keep my thought processes transparent). You could have dug into me once Zubz was green checked. You could have gone at Matt when I first mentioned our best play is to look into you. But I threatened Zeke so instead I was scum. I stopped playing and then Matt attached Zeke. Then here's the post on why Matt's scum. It's reactionary, not proactive imo.

LOL, yes you are saying I haven't done that. If I say "A and B are great programmers. I'm not saying C isn't great, but..." You are shitting on C in a sneaky way.

It's odd that you mention the thing on TG when you know I went in on TG as well, and was well received unlike yours. But I understand, it doesn't fit the narrative your trying to paint. Also there was no pressure or desperation when I targeted TG.
Literally what I was saying is that I can't remember your having done that and that I mean to look into it more. Your thing on TG wasn't actually a full blown accusation. "What if TG is scum? This seems weird." Mine was "TG is a liar. His claim stinks. Vote." MA was similar with TWE.

We should remember that we have 8 and no blocker anymore. This means we only have 1 mislynch in the rest of the game, we have 3 lynches and we need to hit scum twice.
If I am lynched we will need to hit 2/2 scum in the next 2 lynches.
This applies to everyone. But it's only guaranteed with one.

Quick defense for me:

Let's pretend I am scum. Here is D3 and 4 imaginary recap.
D3: Unchecked godfather busses unlimited multiple permanent roleblock.
D4: Newly green checked godfather unprompted cries foul on scum tracker/watcher, pointing out town already had a watcher, and votes him.

This seems.... unlikely.

If Matt is also scum, it's even more ludicrous because scum team would be almost certain town has no cure for the roleblock due to Matt's fakeclaim.

More, there are only three potential scum on that vote. RedFalco, me, and Zeke, who switched over from CB to hammer. Falco, already green checked. Me, not checked. Zeke, hammered when the writing was on the wall.

I think I'm the least likely scum play there, especially when Star was a feasible option at the time of my vote. I was unchecked, may never have been checked, and without that check and town trust, am a far weaker role than Salva. Even if you don't want to counbt my decision to go Salva over Sketch as pro-town, it's a bad scum play.

D4 could more plausibly paint me scummy. Green check, try to bus a scum for some street cred. Instead take out the backup cop, argue that that strengthens Xam and therefore all his checks, keep word of mouth on TG for tomorrow's bus. I can see that.

D5, now plausibly on my own. Draw attention to myself trying to lynch Zeke, who is promising not to use his powers, instead of Scrafty and Xam's pick, Squidy, who in this imaginary scenario is not the godfather and would be a dangerous mislynch for town. Why?? It would have been so easy for a scum FEPS to just shut the fuck up and follow a Squidy train. Why wouldn't I do that?

I am throwing out possibilities as I think of them because your situation is one I simply do not fully understand. I would not be doing my due dilligence to town if I stuck to a simple prediction as to your win condition when I literally can not know what it is until you flip. The only things about you I can confidently state are that A) You cannot be aligned with town and B) You possess the ability to steal another player's vote each phase.
Im just sayin, There has been a bunch of accusations thrown my way about what I am.

The only things about you I can confidently state are that A) You cannot be aligned with town
Why is that again?

I've said this several times already, but my argument for your lynch is dependent not on you for sure being scum but just the dangerous possibility that you could be, being unverified, and without (me) being 100% convinced about anyone.
As I have said several times already you haven't even laid the foundation down for the possibility of me being scum.
I don't think anyone is doing a super job of finding town except Scrafty. But having too many scum candidates is actively not finding town.
Yet you tried to use "not hunting town" specifically when talking about me.
You have four here. That's double what anyone seems to think we need.
You are just trying to twist what I posted. Obviously I dont think all 3 of you are the godfather. 1 of you 3 are the gf and MA is the SK. 2 scums left. I dont see the problem.

No. I said casting aspersions. "If this happens, it could reflect poorly on FEP." That's all you were doing. It's good play, I think, but it isn't outright "I think I've got scum and here's why." Rereading, you were pretty convinced it was Zubz and MA yesterday, but yeah, you were leaning toward me as godfather, assuming Zubz cleared. Zubz's check isn't what brought the rage on me today though.
What about what I said about you and TG was wrong? You did push for him to be unblocked. Also, what "rage" has there been exactly? Think you have been the only one to get really aggressive between you/me/MA.

REDFALCO was my analysis of FEP REALLY wanting TG unblocked correct? What do you think of that.

You're flinging shit, not necessarily to see what sticks on me. You seem to have a core argument and you rely mostly on misreading what I write and making me repeat myself in these little talks.
My core argument is you dodge the real question of why I would be scum. But waste no time in using the excuse of there's a possibility I am scum.

Case in point, I specifically said you were flinging shit at the people who attack you.
Which isn't true, since I was on you and MA since last day phase.

You could have dug into me once Zubz was green checked. You could have gone at Matt when I first mentioned our best play is to look into you. But I threatened Zeke so instead I was scum. I stopped playing and then Matt attached Zeke. Then here's the post on why Matt's scum. It's reactionary, not proactive imo.

Literally what I was saying is that I can't remember your having done that and that I mean to look into it more. Your thing on TG wasn't actually a full blown accusation. "What if TG is scum? This seems weird." Mine was "TG is a liar. His claim stinks. Vote." MA was similar with TWE.
However you read the TG post, it still convinced ppl to vote him. My job was done.

FEP said:
Your voting chart isn't a perspective thing, it's supposed to be objective. So, actually, it is weird that you are purple there because the only other purples are checked by Xam. You are not checked and this is basically textbook coloring people's judgements. You are on the record claiming you are above being checked meanwhile.
While you are trying to use the voting chart to discredit me,I've been honest about what everything means in it since Day 1.
Figure this would help with visualizing what the votes looks like. Yellow is confirmed town. Let me know if I missed something.
Made another color coded vote. Purple for those who have claimed powers or we believe to be town. Since it seems we believe Xam, put his clears in purple too.

VVVVV**************FEP Lie***************VVVVVV
FEP said:
I stopped playing and then Matt attached Zeke. Then here's the post on why Matt's scum. It's reactionary, not proactive imo.
You have NEVER stopped attacking me or trying to convince ppl to vote me. Even when I was content with having the day be MA vs ER. You still wanted to tag team in and throw dirt. This post here at 11:03 am was my last post addressing you with the GF stuff before MA had his assumption post.
12:10 you respond to my post
12:50 you make ur claim on me about cell phone killings
1:10 I make my post about MA. Only mentioning that I would respond to you later.
2:27 You feel left out and attack my arguments defending myself against MA.

So when exactly did this "stopped playing" thing happen? I ignored you and you continued to throw accusations my way. Like you wanted me to respond to you. Maybe this is a ploy by you to make me seem crazy.

You mentioned reactions earlier. It seems your reactions to being accused is to discredit your accuser instead of defending yourself(Like you said about me). You have tried to discredit me several times throughout the day.
When SJ and CF were on youDay 3. You tried to discredit them by saying they were just "lazy overreactions". CF died later that night.

Zeke, if I was scum and felt threatened by you I would NK you tonight. Stop and really think about how scummy my actions are in putting my neck on the line to suggest your lynch.

Why is that again?

You and myself are the only two who remain unchecked. I am town. Either there's literally only a single scum left on the game with no neutral role present, or we have two roles who investigate as town despite not being town-aligned. So let me revise my statement to saying that I'm like, 99% sure you can't be town.

RAGE, would you switch your vote to squidyj if I made a convincing enough case, or do you have MA squarely in your sights like a stubborn bull?

Quick defense for me:

Let's pretend I am scum. Here is D3 and 4 imaginary recap.
D3: Unchecked godfather busses unlimited multiple permanent roleblock.
D4: Newly green checked godfather unprompted cries foul on scum tracker/watcher, pointing out town already had a watcher, and votes him.
This seems.... unlikely.
If we are pretending you are scum. This would be more accurate.
D3: Godfather is forced to chose between himself and scummate to survive. Buses scummate reluctantly.
D4: Godfather continues to bus scummate. Votes and unvotes him to most likely use to later in defense of not being scum.

More, there are only three potential scum on that vote. RedFalco, me, and Zeke, who switched over from CB to hammer. Falco, already green checked. Me, not checked. Zeke, hammered when the writing was on the wall.
How did I hammer when the writing was on the wall for you and SP? There were 6hrs left. SP couldve made a case and shifted votes to you. Day 1 votes between Me/QB/Kalor were close up to 2-3hrs before deadline, iirc.

I think I'm the least likely scum play there, especially when Star was a feasible option at the time of my vote. I was unchecked, may never have been checked, and without that check and town trust, am a far weaker role than Salva. Even if you don't want to counbt my decision to go Salva over Sketch as pro-town, it's a bad scum play.
This is an outright lie. Star wasn't a feasible option if you wanted to survive. You probably figured bussing your own scummate would help your case in the long game. So yes, that was the best scum play there.
This is your vote for Salva
If my head wasn't on the block I would vote differently. Likely CB or CF, but that isn't going to happen today. If I'm around for D4 I'll build cases. As it is, it's late. I'll be poking around but that's all.
This is the vote count right after your vote for SP.
SalvaPot (5)
ScraftyDevil
Redfalco
roytheone
StarSketch
flatearthpandas

flatearthpandas (4)
squidyj
CrimsonFist
CornBurrito
Xamtheking

StarSketch (2)
Xamtheking
Matt Attack
roytheone
CrimsonFist
CornBurrito
TheGoddamn
Xamtheking
StanleyPalmtree

Redfalco (1)
Zubz

EzekelRAGE (0)
TheGoddamn

Xamtheking (0)
StarSketch

CornBurrito (0)
EzekelRAGE

How was Star the feasible option especially since town wanted to test her power?

D4 could more plausibly paint me scummy. Green check, try to bus a scum for some street cred. Instead take out the backup cop, argue that that strengthens Xam and therefore all his checks, keep word of mouth on TG for tomorrow's bus. I can see that.
I can see that also

D5, now plausibly on my own. Draw attention to myself trying to lynch Zeke, who is promising not to use his powers, instead of Scrafty and Xam's pick, Squidy, who in this imaginary scenario is not the godfather and would be a dangerous mislynch for town. Why?? It would have been so easy for a scum FEPS to just shut the fuck up and follow a Squidy train. Why wouldn't I do that?
I've been asking myself that question this whole day phase. What was it that really set you off about me? I asked myself why won't he even think about looking at MA?
JJOM1fE.gif

I noticed you really ramped it up against me after I said I wouldve been targeting you this night phase.
Why am I not using the power? It's too risky at this point. Especially if we don't get scum today, it would leave us with a severe disadvantage. Chances are I would steal a town's vote unless my theory about FEP is correct.

Zeke, if I was scum and felt threatened by you I would NK you tonight. Stop and really think about how scummy my actions are in putting my neck on the line to suggest your lynch.

You could NK me tonight. But you can't risk me not stealing your vote, since my power would still go through even in my death.

Top Bottom