• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just Mafia |OT| Sometimes You Don't Need A Reason to Lynch Your Friends

I'll tell you a GAF secret I learned from my Junior days; Juniors can edit their posts as many times as they want and the "Edited" tag never pops up

It's true

Then how have I been told off for editing in this game twice in the earliest days?!?!

It's obviously a scum conspiracy.

Then how have I been told off for editing in this game twice in the earliest days?!?!

It's obviously a scum conspiracy.

upl5QU0.gif

It's okay, CornBurrito does

Mostly I just wonder... If, in this hypothetical universe where I was fellow scum, why would they even *risk* a last-minute vote change where they could be screwed over by it.

Btw I'm not actually upset for not being able to edit in this, it teaches Good Habits.

Mostly I just wonder... If, in this hypothetical universe where I was fellow scum, why would they even *risk* a last-minute vote change where they could be screwed over by it.

Btw I'm not actually upset for not being able to edit in this, it teaches Good Habits.

kits and aches the 2 majors at Day's end...

acohrs ties by voting kits...

weemad attempts to untie by voting acohrs...

(Doused) weemad tries to kill [Arsonist] achors, which by the way if that vote had went through? Truly what an incredible moment

...did weemad somehow know acohrs was the Arsonist?

kitsune what do you think about Fat4all

franconp

kits and aches the 2 majors at Day's end...

acohrs ties by voting kits...

weemad attempts to untie by voting acohrs...

(Doused) weemad tries to kill [Arsonist] achors, which by the way if that vote had went through? Truly what an incredible moment

...did weemad somehow know acohrs was the Arsonist?

kitsune what do you think about Fat4all

If Wee knew that Acohrs was the arsonist would she wait until the last second to vote for him?

But I can think of Wee voting at the last second to avoid other last second vote lynching their partner.

NeckToChicken

Unconfirmed Member
no, nothing to do with Launch, I was insinuating that I can't read the Gossip chat anymore; I thought I remember you saying there invitees had membership-for-life so I wanted to inform you that wasn't the case slyly

oops

Oops indeed. Part of that is on me, rereading the wording in my role PM says "will join you for that night".

If you BELIEVE that everyone's out to get you, you don't have to remember anything

Neck, write that down for me later

And I won't have to write that one down because it's where I'm currently at. If I was jumping at shadows at day 3's end this is a whole new world of dark-based paranoia.

NeckToChicken

Unconfirmed Member
if wee gets that vote off town is fucked im convinced

I've been thinking about this a lot.

Maybe scum had similar thoughts, but weren't able to decide on who was the more likely arsonist target? I'm not sure why Wee would wait that entire time to flip away from Kitsunelaine if it was a bus vote... the arsonist had their number and scum had to find them before it got out of control. The doused had no reason to hide, at the very least.

Unfortunately for them, after that failed vote they picked SorianMcQ. This is with Wee breathing down acohrs' back about the arsonist since day 2. I can't imagine this was a decision come to quickly or easily.

I dunno; both of you seem to have upped your post counts quite a bit only after acohrs burnt half? the scum team out, IMO

Seems to me

something

Well I'm being directly accused of being scum, you can't honestly blame me for responding to those accusations can you?

Well, I mean, you can, if that's your thing, but it's kinda silly.

Well I'm being directly accused of being scum, you can't honestly blame me for responding to those accusations can you?

Well, I mean, you can, if that's your thing, but it's kinda silly.

Silly if the fire blazes twice as bright when stoked but lowly when left alone, yeah? I'm silly

That's suspicious

I've been thinking about this a lot.

Maybe scum had similar thoughts, but weren't able to decide on who was the more likely arsonist target? I'm not sure why Wee would wait that entire time to flip away from Kitsunelaine if it was a bus vote... the arsonist had their number and scum had to find them before it got out of control. The doused had no reason to hide, at the very least.

Unfortunately for them, after that failed vote they picked SorianMcQ. This is with Wee breathing down acohrs' back about the arsonist since day 2. I can't imagine this was a decision come to quickly or easily.

Please explain me to what you gleaned from that post of rac's because I can't

NeckToChicken

Unconfirmed Member
Please explain me to what you gleaned from that post of rac's because I can't

He's simply saying "If acohrs had been lynched and not made those scum all corpse-y then town would be tripping over themselves failing".

Which, while a bleak outlook, is probably not a bad one? Scum seemed a little crestfallen at their impending demise:

Are you panicking in scum chat?

I'm trying to care, really. I didn't realize it was so hard to care when you're walking around with your hair already on fire....

He's simply saying "If acohrs had been lynched and not made those scum all corpse-y then town would be tripping over themselves failing".

Which, while a bleak outlook, is probably not a bad one? Scum seemed a little crestfallen at their impending demise:

rac do you agree with this assessment of yourself

Blarg you've not been right about scum once and you seem to lie for no reason.

Honestly...

Vote: Blargonaut

I don't even think you're scum. That's melonrabbit. But I don't get your play at all.

franconp

I'll switch my vote back later.

Honestly fed up with Blarg and don't believe he lied about lying in gossip. There was no reason for that. Except to "troll".

It's your first time playing with Blarg?

I mean, we are talking about Blarg here. The same Blarg who spend an entire day roleplaying as an answering machine, not because he was forced but because he wanted to do it.

As I said plenty of times before in different games: I can't read Blarg. Some people can, others (including myself) can't.

That's why I feel a little bit worse after Sorian died last night. Sorian knows how to read Blarg. The couple of games that I read where Sorian and Blarg played together almost always Sorian was right about Blarg. But this is too meta for my taste.

If there is only scum left (and as so far there weren't more than one kill per night phase) that means that we can make 3 misslynches before lylo. I would wait a bit before going after Blarg. Right now I'm more interested in Melon and Kitsune.

franconp

I'm bored.

Vote: Kalor

I think I have nothing on Kalor. His votes were all non commital. He has the lower post count I think I have seen. Can't really remember anything relevant that he had said.

Maybe a flip can help know more about Kalor.

Top Bottom