• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch Mafia |OT| Keep Your Vote On The Payload

nin1000

Banned
Ok well that makes sense now.

Think about that man. Whitney houston singing and all that and kevin costner will just look at her, watching how she gets shot. lol the thought of it makes me urge to head home from work now and edit something just for you mate.

Lets see what photoshop can provide.

Bronx-Man

Banned
WHY DIDN'T YOU HOOK LAST NIGHT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
Who would I even target at this point? We got Blarg and the only person I think might be scum at this point is kingkitty. Mostly because he's really wanted to lynch me for multiple days now.

kingkitty

vote: nin1000

If we're gonna talk about interesting flips, then I figure nin would be a good bet. Do we really have two town JOATS? And as I said before in the last phase, if nin flips town (and has the abilities he claims), then we might have some confirmation on cabot. Add more confirmation from my arrow ability that found AB visiting no one, which could support cabot's role claim.

Gonna write up some reads on all the (non-confirmed) survivors.

nin1000

Banned

If we're gonna talk about interesting flips, then I figure nin would be a good bet. Do we really have two town JOATS? And as I said before in the last phase, if nin flips town (and has the abilities he claims), then we might have some confirmation on cabot. Add more confirmation from my arrow ability that found AB visiting no one, which could support cabot's role claim.

you want an interesting flip instead of wanting to win this game and lynch scum ? come on KK you are better than that.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Your priority is not surviving
Your priority is helping town win

If you absorb a kill that would otherwise kill a doctor, that's doing exactly what your role was supposed to do.
Man, I never get to live to see town win

Sad-Big-Show-WWE.gif

cabot

Or, you're a scum roleblocker who blocked AB and blarg killed him.

Mazre

We may need to return Splinter to unconfirmed status. AB hid behind him night 3 when Burb was still around, it's possible AB got himself killed hiding behind a scum and Burb resurrected him the same night he himself was killed.

He's still well down the list of potential scum in my mind but it's something we need to at least be cognizant of.

Do we take our seemingly weak scum as potentially a 6 man team? (would fit for overwatch team size) Or are we still happy with just 5? Our neutral was a bit curious as they could've ended up being a secret scum partner effectively depending on who they cupid'd. So in that respect the balance could've been a bit swingy.

cabot

We may need to return Splinter to unconfirmed status. AB hid behind him night 3 when Burb was still around, it's possible AB got himself killed hiding behind a scum and Burb resurrected him the same night he himself was killed.

He's still well down the list of potential scum in my mind but it's something we need to at least be cognizant of.

Do we take our seemingly weak scum as potentially a 6 man team? (would fit for overwatch team size) Or are we still happy with just 5? Our neutral was a bit curious as they could've ended up being a secret scum partner effectively depending on who they cupid'd. So in that respect the balance could've been a bit swingy.

Your assumption is melon was the second kill recovered by Bear or..?

Mazre

Your assumption is melon was the second kill recovered by Bear or..?

Melon has nothing to do with my theory.

We've been working under the assumption that since AB didn't die night 3 then splinter is town.

I was just raising the possibility that:
AB hid behind splinter.
splinter was scum so AB died.
Burb (Mercy) was informed of AB's impending demise and rezz'd him (while someone else whacks him).
AB doesn't die therefore thinking AB was town.

Again not saying we should rush off and lynch splinter just want to point out our original reasoning on splinters confirmation isn't 100% (as you also have since pointed out by potential for a scum blocker).

Top Bottom