• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pineapple Pizza Mafia |OT| The War On Fruit Pizza

If you are calling me a beloved princess, that is no where near the role I am lol

Seeing them laid out like that, the bulletproof is probably scum in all honesty (which that was Worm, yeah? Nothing new there). Scum isn't going to be a lynch-proof so unless Stanley lucked out on someone else giving him a lynch proof during the game, he isn't scum.

If I'm dead tomorrow, please keep what I've been saying in mind, this shouldn't be hard, you have one scum between Monkey and ttk (or at least a neutral that is heavily lying about something) and Worm is scum.

Do we have a claim from Launch yet? I don't really want one if not, just looking for my missing pieces.

SkyOdin claimed beloved princess. I forgot you, you're the innocent child. Which is also his flavor - he's a child. So if there are pairs, maybe that's the pair.

Yes, bulletproof was Worm - and Sophia did refused to confirm whether scum HAD to kill. Someone floated the idea that maybe if he's scum, he didn't do a kill so he could claim BP.

Launch claimed vanilla under somewhat shady circumstances and is the last of the vanilla claims.

Darryl

Banned
Shit, lynch me and see if it activates Darryl, if he's telling the truth. I don't care. I've done my work. But we are getting low.

This is pathetic tbh. It makes me want to lynch you because you don't know I'm town first of all unless you are scum (and you have been quick to arbitrarily throw shade at me every chance you get) and the chance of this being a real dynamic is like... One in a million. Even if I was meant to back you up, it's not just gonna bring your shots back man

acohrs

Going on a plane soon so won't be online again. Going to stick my vote down here and pray for the best.

vote: Dr. Worm

Hopefully see you all tomorrow morning

Sorian

Banned
Sorian, you're a replacement so maybe you didn't follow all the Blarg shenanigans, but if there is still doubt in anyone's mind that I'm town, I dunno what to say. I didn't hedge on my claim (unlike half the friggen game). I gave everything asked. I fucked up on Swamped but I also owned the fuckup. I'm still pretty new and I'm gonna fuck up. After that, all I can do is let you do what you're gonna do, I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There was nothing to hedge. If I understand right, you claimed at the start of day 3. Gave your red check from N2 and your green check from N1 right? Plus looking at day 3 start. Blarg fucked up anyway and wasn't long for this world judging from Burb's reaction. I don't see anything that says you can't be scum. You did a very advanced bus on a teammate who waffled wrong on the Swamped lynch. Came away with town cop cred, didn't need to worry about giving away any more info because you claimed 2-shot, and all you had to do the entirety of D3 was sit on Blarg instead of actually providing reads or playing. Plus you even say yourself that you fucked up on Swamped, if you and Blarg were suddenly sinking the ship, why not redeem one by damning the other?

I think this scenario is unlikely but it is no where near outside the realm of possibility and if ttk actually had 4 shots of alignment checks then that suddenly jumps the probability to almost definitely.

Sorian

Banned
SkyOdin claimed beloved princess. I forgot you, you're the innocent child. Which is also his flavor - he's a child. So if there are pairs, maybe that's the pair.

Yes, bulletproof was Worm - and Sophia did refused to confirm whether scum HAD to kill. Someone floated the idea that maybe if he's scum, he didn't do a kill so he could claim BP.

Launch claimed vanilla under somewhat shady circumstances and is the last of the vanilla claims.

Wait, Sky is claiming beloved princess and is still alive? Nomadic, who have you been protecting this whole time? Though wait, is he the watered down version where he only activates if lynched?

ok, I'm here for a bit, sporadically until day end.

lrn 2 rd pls

Also, the hilarity of you going after me for taking your advice on not claiming is almost too much.

---

I'm still trying to figure out how specific I should be with my wincon. I will say this much -- I'm looking for a specific person to "be my player 2" so to speak, and they won't be scum.

There's a lot of hub-bub about Blarg and that day's events. Let's clear things up.
When Monkey claimed alignment cop, and with 2-shot, I was suspicious because I didn't think there would be two alignment cops in the game, and her shot count didn't match mine.

When Blarg claimed neutral, I thought there was a good chance that he could be the person I was looking for. If you go back to that day's events, you'll see I was begging not for Blarg to live in perpetuity but for one more night -- I even specifically said to "lynch him tomorrow." I wanted the night phase so I could try my ability on him. I said I hoped monkey was right because I really did: him flipping scum meant we didn't lynch my target.

Now, Verelios is another matter. I got a "NOT MAFIA" reading from him, and his flip being blank has me thinking he was probably my target. It's not 100% confirmed but it seems very likely to me. Which is why I said I think my goal "might be impossible."

I thought about this a lot. In the end I decided that because I have a limited number of shots and my primary goal was to find my partner in order to win, I'd go after somebody I suspected might be that person. I knew I had another shot later if I needed to check her, and since Blarg was lynched and was mafia it seemed more likely that she was telling the truth.

stahp pls I'm overwhelmed by your helpfulness, town-aligned neutral. All this information you're withholding must be for the good of town!

You continue to not communicate the details of your win condition or give us a valid understanding of what happens to the person you're supposedly looking for.

O- Launchpad's flippity-floppiness all of a sudden, not to mention me sighting him driving that bus yesterday, has made me suddenly very suspicious. Plus he's going after my boy Darryl, and I can't have that.

VOTE: LaunchpadMcQ

oh yes, my flippity-floppiness all of a sudden of wanting to lynch you all day. This is pure OMGUS.

I'm more curious on how the role interaction worked if Swamped really did target me since that means I ignored a roleblock, maybe that means I ignore all "slice" related abilities but meh, not interesting now.

Anyway, I'm still on board with ttk, I smell too many lies and while another cop check could be cool, I'd rather figure this out now because if she is an alignment cop then you're all sorts of called into question monkey. That and I'm getting a piecemeal claim that makes no sense and I like how I offered that there must be a second command and the next post from her detailed a second command.

I talked a bit about this, but I didn't revisit it because Blarg flipped without having a pizza-giving ability (iirc).

We seem to be on the same page, Sorian. The details that aren't being provided are either huge detriments to town, which is why they're not being shared, or just don't exist and the whole thing is a fiction.

VOTE: timetokill

Wait, Sky is claiming beloved princess and is still alive? Nomadic, who have you been protecting this whole time? Though wait, is he the watered down version where he only activates if lynched?

He's the watered down version. Probably. He might have been lying to cover his own ass, tbh, considering the supposed content of the town-claims so far and their lack of usefulness.

Sorian

Banned
Am I making you proud yet, Lifeline?

charlie-day-conspiracy.jpg

Except not even that much of a conspiracy in all honesty.

This is pathetic tbh. It makes me want to lynch you because you don't know I'm town first of all unless you are scum (and you have been quick to arbitrarily throw shade at me every chance you get) and the chance of this being a real dynamic is like... One in a million. Even if I was meant to back you up, it's not just gonna bring your shots back man

Yes, Darryl, I get it, you think I'm a human garbage fire or whatever. You've made it abundantly clear. All I'm saying is I'm not going to keep defending the claim I made three day phases ago or my place in the game, and that I'm a little tired of the lack of progress. It was not shade against you.

I think this scenario is unlikely but it is no where near outside the realm of possibility and if ttk actually had 4 shots of alignment checks then that suddenly jumps the probability to almost definitely.

No, it's totally possible, but there's literally nothing else I can say to defend against it that I haven't already said, hence the shruggery.

Yeah, he only activates on lynch.

Sorian

Banned
Monkey, I'm obviously giving you the benefit of the doubt which is why I'm lynching ttk first. If you are telling the truth then there is something huge we are missing from ttk's claims thus far (or she is just scum).

I would like to know why timetokill used her ability on the players she did. Darryl on day 1 was a shot in the dark, considering the lack of reads. Verelios was reading like scum (hence by Burb killed him) and Palmer is her latest choice when he's done nothing worth noting about him that leads anyone to believe he's a neutral.

Monkey, I'm obviously giving you the benefit of the doubt which is why I'm lynching ttk first. If you are telling the truth then there is something huge we are missing from ttk's claims thus far (or she is just scum).

She's clearly not telling us everything. Which I really don't get if she wants us to think she's town aligned.

I'm sorry if I'm being short with you. I'm just tired. I've had a rough week and this game has hit a frustrating streak.

I would like to know why timetokill used her ability on the players she did. Darryl on day 1 was a shot in the dark, considering the lack of reads. Verelios was reading like scum (hence by Burb killed him) and Palmer is her latest choice when he's done nothing worth noting about him that leads anyone to believe he's a neutral.

Darryl was from 30. Why, we don't know but d1 was weird anyway. She talked about reasons for the others but they also happen to double as very convenient targets, so she's either unlucky as hell or lying.

Darryl was from 30. Why, we don't know but d1 was weird anyway. She talked about reasons for the others but they also happen to double as very convenient targets, so she's either unlucky as hell or lying.

Darryl was from 30?

I meant, I'd believed if she just picked someone at random

Sorian

Banned
Darryl was from 30?

I meant, I'd believed if she just picked someone at random

30yearsofhurt chose that target, not ttk

Off-topic, I do think people subbing out should have to give report to who is subbing in on why they did their night actions. I always mean to recommend this but always forget.

here's where she reported in on that check.

On that note, when I said "Verelios is not scum" or whatever, that was a result I got.
Another result: Darryl is not scum. That one was from before I subbed in. Finally, I unfortunately investigated Palmer last night and got that he was (obviously) not scum.

Dr. Worm

Banned
Why didn't this shitflinging at me come when I claimed

I didn't see anyone counterclaim me, and there's a pretty good chance my role exists when we know Blarg had strong​kills; I even hinted that this was why I was assured he was scum, because I knew the strong kill wasn't pro-rated

On D2 I even hinted at the wording of my role name, when WAMD claimed but had yet to flip and Natiko had noticed what was different about Palmer's claim comparatively; I didn't realize that the parentheses were part of it, but I picked up that Natiko and I both had "The Dude That" or whatever as the exact wording for our role names

Put the fuck up or shut the fuck up, please

Sorian

Banned
Why didn't this shitflinging at me come when I claimed

I didn't see anyone counterclaim me, and there's a pretty good chance my role exists when we know Blarg had strong​kills; I even hinted that this was why I was assured he was scum, because I knew the strong kill wasn't pro-rated

On D2 I even hinted at the wording of my role name, when WAMD claimed but had yet to flip and Natiko had noticed what was different about Palmer's claim comparatively; I didn't realize that the parentheses were part of it, but I picked up that Natiko and I both had "The Dude That" or whatever as the exact wording for our role names

Put the fuck up or shut the fuck up, please

Let me retroactively join the game earlier so I can call you on your shit.

A doctor+innocent child is more than enough reason to have a strong kill. Your BP, if true, is merely icing on the cake and means nothing.

Also, no one cares about the wording of the role names. Literally, pointless discussion.

30yearsofhurt chose that target, not ttk

Off-topic, I do think people subbing out should have to give report to who is subbing in on why they did their night actions. I always mean to recommend this but always forget.

here's where she reported in on that check.

oh ok, got it. Thanks.

Let me retroactively join the game earlier so I can call you on your shit.

A doctor+innocent child is more than enough reason to have a strong kill. Your BP, if true, is merely icing on the cake and means nothing.

Also, no one cares about the wording of the role names. Literally, pointless discussion.

The hard part is, we don't even know if we have a doctor for sure because NS has problems expressing what he's actually been doing. I mean, I think at this point I believe that he's a doctor, he protected TTK on N3 and SkyOdin N4, but that's all I've got. If he's telling the truth, it doesn't line up with why there was no kill N4 based on what we know; scum has no reason to doubt SkyOdin's claim, I doubt he was targeted. Dr. Worm's claim seems likely.

The commuter claim from isaac, however, seems superfluous...

Sophia

Day 6 votes

nomadic sparks (0)
stanleypalmtree 4084 (4181)

darryl (0)
launchpadmcq 4102 (4167)

stanleypalmtree (0)
nomadic sparks 4132 (4243)

timetokill (5)
skyodin 4154 (4157)
hey_monkey 4155 (4162)
launchpadmcq 4167 (4176)
isaacnukem 4169
sorian 4174
stanleypalmtree 4181
dr. worm 4248 (4263)
nomadic sparks 4303
launchpadmcq 4356

launchpadmcq (1)
hey_monkey 4163 (4242)
timetokill 4258

acohrs (1)
hey_monkey 4242
nomadic sparks 4244 (4296)

isaacnukem (1)
dr. worm 4275 (4276)
dr. worm 4276

ttk (0)
nomadic sparks 4296 (4303)

dr. worm (1)
acohrs 4353

An up to date vote count can be found here

Majority is 6

Day 6 ends in:

tur_1497128400.png

Dr. Worm

Banned
Why would I have voluntarily fake claimed a role that could plausibly exist elsewhere and intentionally given up and scumkill when I had people town reading me the day before

Sophia

Unfortunately, you all hammered while I was in the middle of a multiplayer game of Stellaris. Therefore, the final flavor will have to wait. Other non-mafia role PMs will come later too.

Timetokill has been lynched

The war to end all wars is here

Welcome to Pineapple Pizza Mafia.

You are the Pineapple Pizza Clan Leader

You are aligned with the Mafia

You've established yourself as the top goon of the clan. Your devotion the great fruit of pineapple is absolute. You're so devoted in fact, that you're basically untouchable by law enforcement!

You are the Godfather. You will always return innocent results to any investigations.

Once per night, your team may submit the Mafia factional kill with the command Kill: <player>

You may also vote on who to remove during the day phase.

You win when the Mafia make up the majority of players within the game.

Your scum teammates are: Swamped, Blargonaut, and Sawneeks.

The scum chat may be found here: http://outergafia.com/thread/479/pineapple-pizza-clan-scum-chat

Good luck, and make Pizza lovers everywhere proud!

Day 6 has ended

Verelios's role PM:

The war to end all wars is here

Welcome to Pineapple Pizza Mafia.

You are the Hawaiian Pizza Lover (But Raised In Canada)

You are aligned with the Mafia

We all know Canadians aren't real people. They're just the imaginations of overly idealistic or overly cynical Americans.

Because you were raised in a fictional place, you will not show your alignment, role, or role name upon dying.

Once per night, your team may submit the Mafia factional kill with the command Kill: <player>

You may also vote on who to remove during the day phase.

You win when the Mafia make up the majority of players within the game.

Your scum teammates are: Blargonaut, Swamped, and 30yearsofhurt

The scum chat may be found here: http://outergafia.com/thread/479/pineapple-pizza-clan-scum-chat

Good luck, and make Pizza lovers everywhere proud!

The citizens of GAFia (that is, the town) have won the game! Down with pineapple on pizza!

Sorian

Banned
Barring the OP nature of scum not revealing their role card on death (lol not bastard, lol 6-7 on crab scale), good work.

I love being closer after the other pitcher has done all the real work.

Top Bottom