• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pineapple Pizza Mafia |OT| The War On Fruit Pizza

Sawneeks

Banned
I believe you indulged in a pineapple pizza during this very game

I applaud you

I was deep into enemy territory, I had to blend it. I had to eat it for survival.

IM NOT A TRAITOR I SWEAR

Okay now for the real questions tho.

How many pizzas have been slain during your time in the game?

5 before i was lynched

Well you have to count the one I posted in scum chat....and the one in the spec thread...

I thought we talked about this Sawneeks, about how this is all an evil scheme of robot Sophia to divide gafia!

She didn't got to you, did she?

Oh..... Oh No.

The Great Mods are not involved in a war against the Gafia populace. That's fake news by the media, pro pineapple insurgents who want to spread more war and chaos. You can't fool me.

Sawneeks

Banned
I can't believe you ate the pineapple pizza, Sawneeks. I thought you were cool.
Huh. I could have sworn you ordered that pizza in scum chat of your own free will. And you didn't hate it... ;)

LOOK, IT WAS KILL OR BE KILLED. I HAD TO DO IT FOR SURVIVAL OR ELSE WHO KNOWS WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED. THEY MAY HAVE SMELLED WEAKNESS AND KILLED ME IF I DIDN'T.

I fought for the anti-pineapple side for years, you can't kick me out now. It was a single moment of weakness. I swear I'm loyal. ;__;

What did she offer you Sawneeks? WHAT WAS IT?

Peace and an end to the bloodshed. This first war already drove Gafia apart, that doesn't need to happen again!

LOOK, IT WAS KILL OR BE KILLED. I HAD TO DO IT FOR SURVIVAL OR ELSE WHO KNOWS WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED. THEY MAY HAVE SMELLED WEAKNESS AND KILLED ME IF I DIDN'T.

I fought for the anti-pineapple side for years, you can't kick me out now. It was a single moment of weakness. I swear I'm loyal. ;__;

Keep digging
fake
Yoshi!

Verelios

Hey hey whoa, I'm close to finishing up Wooly World for you. No need to throw insults around like that. Meanie.

Also i haven't ordered a Pineapple pizza since then so I'm still in the clear.
We know what happened Saw.
ce75ef6f935de4b2760aacd816349c71.jpg

We know what you expected. We know what you did.

Sudden-But-Inevitable-Betrayal-1.jpg

Top Bottom