• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

InFAMOUS [Mafia] [OT] No Good Karma...

*Splinter

Look at this post Sky:

If you three trust each other I say go for it. I've already town read all three of you so I trust your judgement.

Vanilla town - Seattle hipster here btw. I just got lucky with the swamped read.
Why did he mention Swamped? Noone mentioned swamped, I forgot all about the thing where I thought Zipped was the SK.

But he's not the SK. And he's addressing that point before anyone even raised it.

And that first paragraph of course. Just vote, vote anywhere, Zipped don't care. That's the stance of a man who thinks he can't lose.

SkyOdin

I can see your point. After Bronx flipped, I asked zippedpinhead about how a few people thought that he was the second killer. I don't believe he ever answered that question.

Look at this post Sky:

Why did he mention Swamped? Noone mentioned swamped, I forgot all about the thing where I thought Zipped was the SK.

But he's not the SK. And he's addressing that point before anyone even raised it.

And that first paragraph of course. Just vote, vote anywhere, Zipped don't care. That's the stance of a man who thinks he can't lose.

That is disingenuous, you Cabot and Kyanrute were talking about lynching the same person and I said I would vote with you. Hardly "anyone".

And I could easily lose. Lynch me today and, and since I'm town, we will lose if it's lylo.

DAY 7 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Kyanrute (1) 3 more votes to majority
cabot 3374 3378
cabot 3392

No active vote for Day 7: *Splinter, Kalor, Kyanrute, Lone_Prodigy, SkyOdin, Zippedpinhead

Day 7 Postcount: *Splinter 29, cabot 97, Kalor 4, Kyanrute 42, Lone_Prodigy 6, SkyOdin 18, Zippedpinhead 12

Day 7 ends:
pin_1504389600.png

Automated vote tally here

4 votes for majority

cabot

Not sure what to make of that yet, either scum Kyan or the remaining scum weren't online to sync the turbo.

Anyhoo, Sky what do you read Zipped as?

His votes outside of that swamped one arent great either.

cabot

That is disingenuous, you Cabot and Kyanrute were talking about lynching the same person and I said I would vote with you. Hardly "anyone".

And I could easily lose. Lynch me today and, and since I'm town, we will lose if it's lylo.

You said you trust all three of us, which is insane in lylo, you should be rebooting your reads, not trusting anyone never mind three.

SkyOdin

Not sure what to make of that yet, either scum Kyan or the remaining scum weren't online to sync the turbo.

Anyhoo, Sky what do you read Zipped as?

His votes outside of that swamped one arent great either.
I think Zipped is on the scummy side. He spent the first three days mostly tunneling on isaacnukem, and I don't think he has done much of note since. The stuff splinter pointed out also has merit.

As for why the game is still going despite your reckless vote, I can think of a few possibilities, listed in no particular order:

1) The scum team couldn't organize themselves to all pile on. Perhaps due to time zone differences?

2) Kyan is scum.

3) Cabot is scum. Not enough votes without a townie hopping on the wagon.

4) There are only two scum left, and we are not actually in lylo.

5) Scum were worried about a trap.

I don't really think you are scum, but I am not sure which of the remaining options is most likely.

cabot

It's 1) or 2) most likely.

5) would be irrelevant, all scum had to do was time their votes exactly, the chances of me unvoting to catch them out are miniscule.

cabot

Day is ending today right?

I'd vote Zipped right now. Frankly if we lost on his mislynch as Town, I wouldn't even feel very bad about it, because he's done very little in this phase to prove to me he's a townie trying to win.

Yeah that's right Zipped, take that burn.

cabot

Kyan, are you using your double today?

what's everyones feelings if kyan doesn't use it today and we last another day phase?

It's 1) or 2) most likely.

5) would be irrelevant, all scum had to do was time their votes exactly, the chances of me unvoting to catch them out are miniscule.

If you are scum, of course they don't want to pile on your vote, get caught at 3 and then we have easy pickings for the rest of the game.

You are scum Cabot, only scum would be so brazen with a vote at lylo.

I can hardly believe you had me town reading you for most of the game. I'll vote for you at Day end, and when I flip town and we lose it's all on you.

Which is what you want since you are scum

*Splinter

Jesus

Lover, apologise to Kyan

Kyan, prove your damn power so I can cross you off the list

Everyone else, this is lylo, we need to come to a consensus, not wait for day end and then start throwing votes around.

Kalor

Right now I'm thinking about lynching zipped. Out of the claimed vanillas they're the one that I'm most suspicious of.

cabot

If you are scum, of course they don't want to pile on your vote, get caught at 3 and then we have easy pickings for the rest of the game.

You are scum Cabot, only scum would be so brazen with a vote at lylo.

I can hardly believe you had me town reading you for most of the game. I'll vote for you at Day end, and when I flip town and we lose it's all on you.

Which is what you want since you are scum

Lol you trusted me yesterday.

Relax buddy my votes on you

cabot

I don't understand your first point. I'm not scum so they could've made 4 with my vote.

Unless that's your point I guess

Kyanrute

Splints, you want a separate demonstration or are you fine with me starting (one of) the consensus candidate trains with the double?

Kyanrute

This is not helpful, why not comment on the roles theory? I am about to, would be helpful especially if you are going to peace out for 24+ more hours.

Cuz annoyed Kyan thinks his duty in life is being as annoying as possible, so others too can revel in the shit.

I'll think about it after some food.

Kyanrute

Sure, three days no Zipped lynch seems like a stretch to me as well.

I am getting some major Smol Spoder Mafia vibes from this one but oh well.

DOUBLEVOTE: Zippedpinhead

A vote count, please. Hammer works too I imagine.

cabot

well alcohol does silly things.

I did actually wake up in the middle of the night unsure if I had went to bed with or without a vote on.

Irregardless, Zipped switched awful fast for a single act considering he's had me as solid town for almost the entire game.

Even argued my PR makes sense.

Kyanrute

Re: balance.

Disagree on the counter bit somewhat. Based on what we know, CCS' control pool was rather limited. Doc, vigi and scum. Six (five?) out of 23. Bronx is a better match though, won't disagree on that. I have a loophole here, I could argue for a 18/2/3, but there is no real proof for that. One more reason to not murder you today I guess.

The timing bit, in regards to what was known, is a stronger argument as a whole. In a way at least. 18/2/3 would have a strong, possibly even moderately informed scum team, but now I am again entertaining technicalities.

Since all and everything still bothers me, I'll hang on to the technicality.

SkyOdin

I was mulling it over, and decided that a starting scum team of 3 is very unlikely. Between a town lynch, a vigilante, and a serial killer with an incentive to hunt scum, a 3 person scum team could theoretically be entirely dead by the dawn of Day 2. It seems unlikely that that would be the case.

So, a starting team of four scum with three remaining seems more likely.

SkyOdin

Right now I'm thinking about lynching zipped. Out of the claimed vanillas they're the one that I'm most suspicious of.
I will admit that you being okay with a zippedpinhead lynch gives me pause. I scumread him, but I scumread you a bit more strongly.

cabot

I was mulling it over, and decided that a starting scum team of 3 is very unlikely. Between a town lynch, a vigilante, and a serial killer with an incentive to hunt scum, a 3 person scum team could theoretically be entirely dead by the dawn of Day 2. It seems unlikely that that would be the case.

So, a starting team of four scum with three remaining seems more likely.

also couldnt CCS theoretically target the scum kill and redirect it to another scum?

Kyanrute

A team of four has the minimum life expectancy of D2 lynch. So that too would need counters beyond the bp.

today in if i balanced this game

Kyanrute

One thing of lulz to note is that Splints was the only one to demand the proof. Well, I guess you could argue that cabot demanded it too but he went for it in a roundabout way.

I mean come on. If I fail to deliver, why in hell would you not lynch me. Thus, why the utter disinterest in seeing if I can do what I claim to be able to do?

Kyanrute

One thing of lulz to note is that Splints was the only one to demand the proof. Well, I guess you could argue that cabot demanded it too but he went for it in a roundabout way.

I mean come on. If I fail to deliver, why in hell would you not lynch me. Thus, why the utter disinterest in seeing if I can do what I claim to be able to do?

...why the total disinterest in testing me. Why. All the outcomes seem good for town. I do not deliver, I lied and get lynched because no sane town lies like this. I deliver a fake command, I get modkilled or lynched. I deliver votes in a pair, we discuss if I'd fit a scum team in the situation we are in.

I get the feel this is a case of surface-reading scum who browse the thread to do a thing or two without really thinking things through. ofc bad town fits this as well so EEEHHHHH

Top Bottom