• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Advice? Wild possum holed up in bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaborn

Anyone else think it'd be AWESOME if one day, for 24 hours straight GAF became PossumGaf? Maybe for April Fools?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
JBaird said:
opossumgaf.gif
SO good. :lol

Okay, GAF.

There is a big difference between a Possum and an Opossum.

Possums are somewhat cute.

Opossums are rat-like scum of the Earth and one of the very few animals that creep me the fuck out and genuinely frighten me.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Opposums are venomous, possums are not.

Can't wait for Gillian to finally post this possum pic that he has been promising us for the last 24 hours. It better be worth the wait.

You have about 17 minutes.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Gaborn said:
Anyone else think it'd be AWESOME if one day, for 24 hours straight GAF became PossumGaf? Maybe for April Fools?
...Did you forget what forum you're on? This IS PossumGAF dude.

Snuggler said:
Opposums are venomous, possums are not.

Can't wait for Gillian to finally post this possum pic that he has been promising us for the last 24 hours. It better be worth the wait.

You have about 17 minutes.
He's gone man, let him go.

ampere

Keyser Soze said:
This made me think of PossumGAF

http://s3.tinypic.com/339rd38.jpg[IMG]

Pleases excuse typos and everything else that is wrong with this image[/QUOTE]
Holy shit :lol :lol :lol

[QUOTE=SolidusDave]It was his cat all along!

[IMG]http://imgur.com/uIcQv.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
:lol

[QUOTE=JBaird][IMG]http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/6342/opossumgaf.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
So glad I bothered to check out this thread, :lol

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
jesus god wtf are thes things I've been seeing in pictures.

Opossum and possum is the dif between this

Opossum
Opossum_with_grapes.jpg

which is SHIT HOUSE

and this

Possum
iw85c9.jpg

waaay better.

If you have the former OP, god bless you sir, don't let it bite you, it cleary has superaids or hypercancer, either which are very deadly to people.

Clydefrog

catfish said:
jesus god wtf are thes things I've been seeing in pictures.

Opossum and possum is the dif between this

Opossum
[IMG/http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/de/Opossum_with_grapes.jpg[/IMG]
which is SHIT HOUSE

and this

Possum
[IMG/http://i27.tinypic.com/iw85c9.jpg[/IMG]

waaay better.

If you have the former OP, god bless you sir, don't let it bite you, it cleary has superaids or hypercancer, either which are very deadly to people.

Attached please find your PossumGAF avatar.

34zd0te.png

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Let's do some Possum art in honor of GillianSeed1987's memory
nlv4g5.jpg

You will live on in our hearts. Always and forever.

owlbeak

Mashing said:
Goddamn it! I knew the cats were in cahoots with the Opossums. Just another reason dogs > cats.
Question: I see an opossum sharing a food dish with my cat. Is this normal?

Answer: Opossums are very opportunistic animals. If food is available, they will eat. We receive numerous pictures of opossums sharing a bowl of cat food with an outdoor cat. Adult cats and opossums seem to tolerate each other. Feeding wildlife is not recommended.

Question: Will an opossum attack my pets?

Answer: It is more likely that a dog will injure or kill an opossum. A cat may attack and kill young rat-sized opossums. Adult opossums and cats seem to have a mutual respect and leave each other alone. In general, opossums are docile, non-aggressive animals and will not attack your pets. They prefer to escape and avoid confrontations, if possible. If not, the threatened opossum may “play ‘possum”, show its teeth, or bite in self-defense, as any animal would.

Pretty tempted to put an opossum behind my duck bill here, but I only have access to mspaint at the moment, and I don't think I can make that happen.

Okay I'm back. Alright, I spent about an hour searching my apartment and I can't find the damn thing. There was no way out though when I closed all the exits last night. I did get photos of my PC running Windows Milenium edition next to today's USA Today and Washington Post.

I'm back at the office now, because I still have to do some work before leaving for the night. I guess I'll post the Windows ME photos and when I get off work scour my apartment for the damn thing. Cat is fine btw. I think it was a baby possum because it didn't have fangs.

Okay, I'm going to sign up for tiny pic now and try to post the photos I have.

Edit: Alright. Tinypic.com says they aren't accept registrations for new accounts but to sign up for photobucket. Will that work?

GillianSeed79 said:
Okay I'm back. Alright, I spent about an hour searching my apartment and I can't find the damn thing. There was no way out though when I closed all the exits last night. I did get photos of my PC running Windows Milenium edition next to today's USA Today and Washington Post.

I'm back at the office now, because I still have to do some work before leaving for the night. I guess I'll post the Windows ME photos and when I get off work scour my apartment for the damn thing. Cat is fine btw. I think it was a baby possum because it didn't have fangs.

Okay, I'm going to sign up for tiny pic now and try to post the photos I have.

Edit: Alright. Tinypic.com says they aren't accept registrations for new accounts but to sign up for photobucket. Will that work?

Use www.imgur.com

Also check your bed

ChrisRT

You only have 2 options as of right now.

1. Burn your house down.

2. Call in an air strike with either US 4th generation fighter/attack aircraft or US 5th generation air dominance fighters.

If you choose to allot it to survive until the end of this decade you can also call in a Rod from God strike.

ChRoNiTe

This thread made Friday at work a lot better. :lol

I sure as hell wouldn't leave a wild animal in my apartment for an extended period of time. Good luck with everything OP.

Okay I've signed up for photobucket. Here's the pic of my PC running Windows ME. I've got to file a report before leaving the office that will take about 30 minutes. I will try to get the possum on camera.

GillianSeed79

owlbeak

GillianSeed79 said:
Okay I've signed up for photobucket. Here's the pic of my PC running Windows ME. I've got to file a report before leaving the office that will take about 30 minutes. I will try to get the possum on camera.

GillianSeed79
OH. MY. GOD. Look at that monitor! :lol :lol

i had a possum in the garage. i figured he'd escape during the night he was making all the noise, so i made sure to shut it tight(it doesn't shut all the way) over the next days. result: possum starvation.

in short, keep the door closed for a week, then remove the stinking carcass.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Am I the only one not seeing anything at his link? All this build up with no release, I'm gonna asplode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom