• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Advice? Wild possum holed up in bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
GillianSeed79 said:
Okay I've signed up for photobucket. Here's the pic of my PC running Windows ME. I've got to file a report before leaving the office that will take about 30 minutes. I will try to get the possum on camera.

GillianSeed79

back-to-the-future.jpg

Jex

I can't believe this thread has got more awesome :lol

More stuff should get trapped in peoples bathrooms if this kind of thread happens.

Salazar

DonMigs85 said:
Aussie ones really are cute

I remember one that used to crawl onto the barbecue of the house next to mine when I was staying in Brisbane for uni. Me and my flatmates would watch it - every time after they'd used the barbecue - crawl up on to it and lick it for about an hour, pausing to dance around a bit.

Neighbours were awful, so we said nothing.

MoneyBeets

Neo Member
Trent Strong said:
Am I the only one wondering if this possum is peeing all over the OP's house?

I was thinking the same thing. Guy's gonna have possum doodie pellets all over his apartment :lol

owlbeak

MoneyBeets said:
I was thinking the same thing. Guy's gonna have possum doodie pellets all over his apartment :lol
I think it was confirmed a while back he lives in a doorless hut in the woods.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hey ma! We dun got possum poop in der Betamax agern!

He's gotta be living in some serious hillbilly Deliverance shit to have possums running around his house. Maybe they were attracted to the scent of his meth lab.

By the way, I don't see any possum in that pic.

Salazar

Crumpet Trumpet said:
Mama always said life was like a litter of possums, never know what you're gonna get.

Well, possum is a Latin verb for 'to be able'. Ultimate fucking can-do animal.

Okay, I'm finally leaving the office for the night. I'm going to search the place high and low when I get home. When I went to bed last night it was chilling in my closet in my bedroom. Maybe it got in the box springs under the bed? Anyway, I hope the Windows ME photos lend some credibility to my topic and some patience. I feel like Dante in Clerks. I wasn't even supposed to be here (work) today and now I just get to go home. If I find it, I'll post swing back to the office, grab a camera again and take a shot.

I really hope I find it, because I'm honest to god telling the truth that this thing got in last night.

owlbeak

GillianSeed79 said:
Okay, I'm finally leaving the office for the night. I'm going to search the place high and low when I get home. When I went to bed last night it was chilling in my closet in my bedroom. Maybe it got in the box springs under the bed?
:lol :lol I love that you say that like it's no big deal that a wild goddamned possum is in your bedroom closet or mattress while you're asleep!

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
I'm not entirely certain how a picture of a computer running Windows ME is proof of possum infestation. All I know is that it convinced me.

Stay strong, OP. We're all in this together.

I FOUND IT. Okay, bare with me. It's a ten minute drive the office and another ten back. I just need to sign out a camera, bring it back, snap the photo and go back to the office to upload it.

owlbeak

GillianSeed79 said:
I FOUND IT. Okay, bare with me. It's a ten minute drive the office and another ten back. I just need to sign out a camera, bring it back, snap the photo and go back to the office to upload it.
I am so excited. *goes and pours a drink*

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
GillianSeed79 said:

The saga continues.

DonMigs85

GillianSeed79 said:
When you have some extra moolah I strongly suggest you buy a cheap Dell Inspiron desktop and a digital camera. Even Dell's cheapest desktop today will run circles around your old PC.
Oh and doesn't your cell phone have a camera?

Gui_PT

GillianSeed79 said:

I'm sorry, why is the animal still in your place?

Needed a roommate ?

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
i need to leave this house to go out for the night and i click on this thinking why the hell is this thread 6 pages... I now know and dont even care that i am late for my night of fun and women...

great job everyone

Gaborn

GillianSeed79 said:

You couldn't have said where it was? maybe say
I FOUND IT, IT WAS UNDER THE BED AND THE FUCKING THING SNARLED AT ME AND SWIPED AT MY FACE GOING TO GRAB CAMERA, BACK IN 30!

Come on OP.. I'm going out tonight and my ride will be here in ~15 minutes..

BTW myspace angles of an opossum overlooking ME are the expected pictures here, I'm convinced OP is long gone.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT DELIVERY

GS79photos010.jpg

GS79photos009.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom