• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aksys is teasing something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouta

What if ZE3 and Infinity 4 are the same game?

5Lp7Ydp.gif

chadboban

Yes! Yes! FUCK YES! Please be what I think it is!

Edit: Dammit, reading through the thread has me thinking it won't be :(

Edit2: Dammit I don't know what to think anymore!

It's not Zero Escape 3 guys. We're just being played like fiddles, even by mods :'(
It is the new Shenmue 3 and they'll keep teasing us until the end, I already gave up.;__;

Hope they go back to sprites rather than 3d models!

I want more Kinu Nishimura artwork in the next one...if it happens.

Why would Aksys be the one to announce Infinity 4 or ZE3 and not Chunsoft or the Japanese developer?

There is the possibility this may be a special case. Zero Escape is a bomb in Japan compared to other Spike Chunsoft efforts. It was even said that ZE performed better in the West.

Lehow

Why would Aksys be the one to announce Infinity 4 or ZE3 and not Chunsoft or the Japanese developer?

Because the game sells (presumably) waaaaaaaaaay more in the west. It bombed hard in Japan and there is no incetive to produce a sequel besides the west interest.

You're all trolling yourself, actually. They didn't hint at anything ZE related so far.

Exactly. Then they'll all be like "You just imagined what you wanted :)"
Anyway, if they reveal Zero Escape 3, I'm ready to kiss every feet on NeoGAF.
EVERY. SINGLE. ONES. Small feet, hairy feet, fat feet, wooden feet.
Every single gaffers feet.
No exception.

18-Volt

Yeah that's what's been bugging me. It's not like Spike Chunsoft has a contract with Aksys or anything, they usually give their games to all 4 localizers in the US.

Some domains Aksys registered recently. Takao and I are currently trying to figure them out.

s _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ a.com
s _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ k.com
a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ r.com
a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ h.com
http://reversewhois.domaintools.com/?refine#q=[[["owner","0","aksys"]]]

I'm guessing first two titles are Ukiyo no Shishi and Ukiyo no Roushi. Their translated titles should start with "Samurai".

Zareka

I want to say it's not ZE3 but come on, how devoid of human heart and soul would Aksys' twitter person have to be to tease Zero 3 Zero 3 when it's not ZE3.

I can see it happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom