• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alienation |OT| They're coming outta the goddamn walls!

Flayer

Bloody brilliant game! Sad news that no more content is coming for it. I'm one of the PS+ free loaders but only because I didn't know about it previously. There's so much room for DLC :/

Bloody brilliant game! Sad news that no more content is coming for it. I'm one of the PS+ free loaders but only because I didn't know about it previously. There's so much room for DLC :/

😡 When did this come to plus!??!? I'll be pissed if I missed it.
☺️ It's cool bud, I think they still get some type of compensation from plus, so that's better than nothing.
I don't even have a gaming rig, but I hope they get a chance to go on PC and get extra sales there. I been wanting to play this game for a while, just haven't picked it up yet. But will do

BPK

I've been watching the trailers for Nex Machina and Matterfall and it's interesting that they say "from the makers of Resogun and Super Star Dust" but make no mention of Alienation. It really must have have flopped. What a shame since it's a fantastic game.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
I assume the game did poorly due to lack of their trademark support. It was built for more content with the world level system - it only goes up to 2 and they never added more progression.

The worst thing I can say about it is that the player characters and gear are very boring visually; even kind of amateur looking. That hurts the appeal of getting epic loot.

The game plays amazing well though and it's plenty addictive going for the leaderboards.

Number45

It's a chicken/egg scenatio for this though - the game would have had much longer legs with more end game content, it was pretty much the only thing keeping the game from greatness.

Top Bottom