• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All of OT is on a cruise...

Kneefoil

#2. I still got so much of my life ahead of me that I'd rather take my chances of surviving than either be miserable for the rest of my life on some tiny rock in the middle of nowhere or be eternally damned in Rock Hell. The fact that we don't have to worry about fire already ups our chances of survival by a pretty good margin, the fishing net is also a considerable plus, although it probably doesn't provide us with enough fish to feed everybody.

#2. Use our infinite supply of wood from the 'endless' bonfire to make boats. Sustain people with fish and fresh water (distill sea water via boiling) while the armada is built.

Waiting around is for suckers.
^^
I got a wife waiting for me. Get me off this crazy thing.

Brakke

Banned
Honestly if I had the opportunity to sell my soul to the devil I’d take it at clearance prices. Too curious to discover what that’s be like. Who can pass up the opportunity to experience a thing so novel?

Probably vote for the rescue. Rather die of dysentery than live forever on an island with a bunch of stinky nerd guys.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
I vote 2.

Eternal damnation isn't worth getting off the island, so 3 is out.

I wouldn't want 1 either. Most of you guys are cool and all, but I don't exactly want to spend the rest of my life with you. No offense. I have a life to go back to. And if I die in the process? Eh, still not as bad as 1 or 3.

adj_noun

I'm swimming.

Eventually an OT hypotheticals alien will come along offering me the choice between a punch in the eye or a boot to the ass and I'll hitch a ride home.

Luminaire

2, easily.

Based on some of the threads made in OT, it might be better if some of them didn't make it back to civilization.

Lol in this hypothetical religious scenario, wouldn't you be damned anyway if you prayed to the fucking Rock Devil? I don't think hypothetical God would take kindly to that.

Option 2 is the only sensible one here.

Xe4

Banned
Definetly 2. 1 if there's no way to acess water though.

3 is a shit option, I don't know why anyone would want that.

I don't like fish or turkey. This hypothetical sucks.

And what's the alternative to damnation? I mean, heaven isn't really all that appealing an idea to me either. Could I ask the devil to just destroy my soul upon my death?

I don't like fish or turkey. This hypothetical sucks.

And what's the alternative to damnation? I mean, heaven isn't really all that appealing an idea to me either. Could I ask the devil to just destroy my soul upon my death?

These hypothetical are supposed to suck. They are much more interesting when all your choices are shitty.

big_z

I’d take number 2. Take logs off the bonfire and repair the ship and get it back into the water. There’s enough people in OT to fish, repair and eat(when needed) to get that boat ready to escape.

Dougald

tumblr_l0f650h3NX1qbzpvmo1_500.jpg

Rock Island Devil my arse, we all know that’s Dr Pleb

Majority can agree on one

No way I’d agree on #1, I’m not gonna hear about anime and should I go to the doctor questions for the rest of life. I can take seven years of it but that’s good enough.and yea, I’m not praying to some “devil-light island dude”

I’d go with #2 . I feel like we’d all sorta get along

Secret option #4: we kill the devil and become the rulers of Hell.

Oh yea I’d go for this.

2. Please. There's enough of us here with knowhow and ingenuity to Robinson Crusoe the FUCK out of all this.

....besides, 3 implies the proof of some world-shattering revelations, and the book and talk show tours afterwards would set us up for life!

If you do not vote for 2 then you will be murdered. The weak cannot survive 7 years.

Also, after 7 years I'll need more variety in those who I sleep with as there isn't enough flesh in the OT to sate my lust.

Top Bottom