• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All PS+ users are getting a potential GOTY candidate next week...

I know this has cross PC and PS4 play, but will Ps4 players and PC players be able to talk to each other through in-game chat? Or would we need to use Skype or whatever to talk to each other if we are cross platform?

I know this has cross PC and PS4 play, but will Ps4 players and PC players be able to talk to each other through in-game chat? Or would we need to use Skype or whatever to talk to each other if we are cross platform?
They say they are working on a solution but as of now you won't be able to communicate through voice chat.

Hasney

2 more days, 2 more days.

HeftyScaryIrrawaddydolphin.gif

They say they are working on a solution but as of now you won't be able to communicate through voice chat.

BUt there is text chat!

And about 16 "quick chat" options through the dpad, categorized into headings like "Apologies"... so you can say "Sorry!" "whoops!" "No problem"

I just couldn't stay away from the game, so I loaded up the beta and started fooling around when this happened...

Apparently these cars have a phase shift ability too. Ended up phasing right through the arena wall so I could chase the rainbow.

Top Bottom